Not open for further replies.
Could someone do these two fusions?

Shiny metagross and Salamence
Lucario and Salamence

Yeah I like Salamence...

I have good timing then.
28lx6wk.jpg

What do you guys think?

It is just a salamence, it was made from scratch so I need some critiques on it as a scratch sprite. We don't all just do fusions. And it's actually supposed to be flying.

I have no right giving advice or anything, but that sprite seems a little long TVboy. By long I mean, long neck, long.."feet" (whatever salamence has).

If it's supposed to be flying, it may look more so if its wings aren't as far back, and are more forward (though this may block a couple features.

Its still an awesome sprite as usual. Good work.

Yeah, I'm seeing what your seeing now Heysup, the sprite looks stretched out because I didn't put enough curve in the neck and the legs. And foibles, I can't stretch out the tail because I'm confined to an 80x80 box.

I think I'll just deem the salamence sprite a failure and move on, although I'd still appreciate more critiques on it to avoid making something like this again. I will probably try Salamence again, because I really want my own Salamence sprite to use in RMTs and stuff.

Spriters' block kicked!
Metamence.png

....Not really. ._. It's more of a recolor with the X haphazardly semi-scratched on. I'mma say this one fails, too.

Maybe I need to try a fusion of my own.

TVBC, if you're still looking for critiscism, I can offer two things. His left leg (our right) is turned out at an awkward-looking angle. The other thing I noticed was a lack of an end to his tail. It looks like it's cut off behind the wing, even if it just ends back there.

Spriters' block kicked!
Metamence.png

....Not really. ._. It's more of a recolor with the X haphazardly semi-scratched on. I'mma say this one fails, too.

TVBC, if you're still looking for critiscism, I can offer two things. His left leg (our right) is turned out at an awkward-looking angle. The other thing I noticed was a lack of an end to his tail. It looks like it's cut off behind the wing, even if it just ends back there.

I like it, lol

Spriters' block kicked!
Metamence.png

Interesting... nice job.

TVboyCanti: I agree with Fuzzberry, and it doesn't have that intimidating look that the DP sprite does.

Some more random sprites...
MiscSprites.png

Chimko. The only one in the line fusion (that gave me this spriters' block in the first place) that came out even marginally alright.

in honor of suspect i request garchomp + shaymin-s
Shaychomp Sky Forme is done. And a little creepy. It's kind of hard to tell, but Shay's little scarf thing is behind Shaychomp's ear. Otherwise, it's just Shaymin's ears and colors on a 'Chomp sans the back fin.

And last but not least, non-shiny Metamence.

I'm slowly coming out of this.

EDIT: Thanks, Arctic. I don't like it much, though. ._. Could be how bad the X looks, but eh.

Thanks, gamemaster.

I think I'll leave the X like that for two reasons. One, it'd be a bitch to fix, and two, I can say it's off to the side on purpose. Oh well.

Mordock, I don't think I'd fare well in a sprite duel. ._. Espescially not in the state I am.

Somebody give me a 2 Pokemon fusion. I want to get the creative juices flowing again...

OK, I decided the sprite might be salvageable after all, so here's v1.1
fco508.jpg

Tried to destretch it be curving the neck and making the rear legs farther apart, as well as shortening all the legs. Tried to make it look less "Barneyish" by redrawing the Crests larger and sharper, shrinking the lower jaw and adding a black outline to the eye.

Everyone's advice was very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back