Sweet People Only Rock Kakuna (SPORK) Tourney - REGISTRATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
m0nkfish said:
aw man i just played someone and my team has a DDmence weak :< :< :<
Dragon Dance is banned, therefore it shouldn't be an issue...

AJC468 said:
Also, evasion is banned, but does this include bright powder? What about quick claw? Neither of those are used normally, but for this kind of tourney I wasn't sure. x_X
Yes, I'd like to know about the other items myself...

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mekkah said:
Seeing as Thunderbolt, Perish Song, Substitute, Explosion, Shadow Ball and Will-o-Wisp are banned, I don't think Ghosts are a huge problem (at least not Gengar...beware Thunderpunch!). Therefore you should have an easier time Rapid Spinning, knowing that the only option for keeping Spikes will be Dusclops (Misdreavus cannot function too well with this shit banned either).
You forgot Thunder, which i prefer anyways =p

So Gengar is stil usable.

Suggestion: update first post in alphabetical order. That will make the list much easier to read and skim through if you are looking for something specific.

AJC468 said:
I will join, but I'm hoping something will be done to the previously mentioned threat of spikes/sandstorm teams with these rules. Also, evasion is banned, but does this include bright powder? What about quick claw? Neither of those are used normally, but for this kind of tourney I wasn't sure. x_X
Your answer is
WaterBomb said:
If it's not on the list, it's not banned.

The following moves, in alphabetical order, are banned:

Aromatherapy
Belly Drum
Bulk Up
Calm Mind
Cosmic Power
Curse
Detect
Double-Edge
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Explosion
Flail
Focus Punch
Frustration
Heal Bell
Hidden Power
Ice Beam
Leech Seed
Milk Drink
Protect
Perish Song
Recover
Return
Reversal
Rock Slide
Selfdestruct
Shadow Ball
Softboiled
Substitute
Surf
Swords Dance
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Will 'o' Wisp
Wish

Spikes really should be banned because Sandstream/Spikes teams will be everywhere and we should be able to discover others forms of winning not being with stall.

Anyone said:
Spikes really should be banned because Sandstream/Spikes teams will be everywhere and we should be able to discover others forms of winning not being with stall.
If it's going to be common, then people should be smart enough to equip counters on their team.

Come to think of it... Blissey will die sooner or later cause there's nothing for her to heal herself.

And well, i believe moonlight and it's gang are allowed.
Instantly sunny day teams come to the mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)