Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to report DaBlackFili whose profile is:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=104616 for disconnection after a battle, during the event of the match, the reportee's friend code was 0347 1851 7264.

The battle ended with the reportee running from the battle knowing he cannot take on a +1 +4 Gyarados. However after the reportee ran, connect was cut. I tried talking to him about the situation, however the reportee's defence was repeatedly saying that he did not DC, repeating such phrase approximately 5 times "i did notDC there was nothing wrong with my ds i just quit". He said he will only rematch me, and will not give me a free win "<DaBlackFili> no becuase i did not DC
<DaBlackFili> I will rematch you but i will not give u a free win"

My argument is that, the as the reporter I had a win in the bag, and also had a 3 bar connection at the time, there was no incentive for me to disconnect from the game. Furthermore, looking at the reportee's profile, he has no posts, no threads and only recently joined the forum. I cannot prove without reasonable doubt, but on the balance of probability I believe he is more likely to disconnect from the game given the circumstances and his weak explainations.

I'd be happy to report my opponent whos username is Waves.
We were battling OU BW, he had a rain team, and my gyarados setup with +2 and honestly a +2 waterfall, stab and boosted, from him will either KO or 2KO his whole team. There was a DC shortly after he realized this.

I would also like to take a note of optimisticprime whose fc is 1291 9780 1609, and the profile is here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=101613

Game also dc-ed, dont know whose side it is, but after agreeing to play same again same moves, he changed his moves up after the first turn. Not sure if this is an offence, but for anyone who actually reads this thread, it might be useful to take a note.

i would like to report DaBlackFili whose profile is:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=104616 for disconnection after a battle, during the event of the match, the reportee's friend code was 0347 1851 7264.

The battle ended with the reportee running from the battle knowing he cannot take on a +1 +4 Gyarados. However after the reportee ran, connect was cut. I tried talking to him about the situation, however the reportee's defence was repeatedly saying that he did not DC, repeating such phrase approximately 5 times "i did notDC there was nothing wrong with my ds i just quit". He said he will only rematch me, and will not give me a free win "<DaBlackFili> no becuase i did not DC
<DaBlackFili> I will rematch you but i will not give u a free win"

My argument is that, the as the reporter I had a win in the bag, and also had a 3 bar connection at the time, there was no incentive for me to disconnect from the game. Furthermore, looking at the reportee's profile, he has no posts, no threads and only recently joined the forum. I cannot prove without reasonable doubt, but on the balance of probability I believe he is more likely to disconnect from the game given the circumstances and his weak explainations.
Didn't you state he Dced after he quit?

Didn't you state he Dced after he quit?
No i did not say "he dc after he quit" because that brings unclearity to what quit is referring to. if you meant he dc after he ran. as long as the battlers quit before both players return to the initial room where rules are set, the effects are the same as dcing mid game. also you are not in the incident, i presume you know the rules and consequences

I would like to report koln2011 (4040 5231 4571) who disconnected.I was beating his Salamence and when it died a blue screen poped up.The score was 6-4 for me.Also he was using a Thundurus in Cherish ball which is illegal.

justenough215 disconnected twice. Gave him a second time with a second battle, but then disconnected.

0862 5825 1035 (DP) His FC.

poke3p1 (B/W FC: 2623 5411 0474) just dc'ed on me.

pretty blatant dc, too.. I was stalling him with jirachi's iron head and simultaneously I get a disconnect message not only in game, but, also in the battle finder page.

stay free, kid.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Once again these past 3 reports have ignored at least one requirement to the rules, If you have no idea why, please compare your post to an example that BloodRose' reported here.

How difficult is it to at least follow the rules here? A 13-year-older can do it at least.

I am here to report GanjaMan and their profile here:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=110916 for intentionally disconnecting during battle. The used fc is 0733-7215-0001

It was a BW UU match in which it had started off with me OHKO'ing his Scolipede with my Medicham. Soon after he missed a fire blast with his Torkoal and directly after getting the 30% hax of body slam on his Raikou with my Snorlax during his roar and on the same turn getting the full body paralysis.

My argument is that he did it purposely and making it apparent by cursing on his last statement on the wifi-finder saying,"fuck that". I have taken a screen shot of our chat which can be provided but I will not post it here due to it being 1600x900 image size (for clarity of words) and it shows that even in the chat he disconnected instead of just ending the battle. And the duration of the battle he had a full 3 bars of connection.

Hello I am here to report Koln2011. His fc is 3525 4691 4025. We were playing an OU match, and I have a phazing team, and at the time had stealth rocks and spikes up on his side of the field. He had a dragonite, and then got hit by stealth rocks, and when i used shadow ball with my Gengar 2 times on him, he roosted. I then disabled his roost, rendering him useless, and then it disconnected. I didn't blame him at first, but when I looked he ended the chat. This confirms my belief that he d/ced, and I would appreciate it if you put him on your "list." Thank you.

Expert Evan

Folks, we continue to get a rash of incomplete reports that will only get ignored and in most cases warned and infracted. Please include the following when reporting.

member username and link to their profile along with FC used at time of incident as well as convincing details as to why it was an intentional disconnect or illegal hack. How hard is that to follow. What, you don't know how to copy and past link to their profile?

Dude improve your Grammar this isn't a chatroom. He told me you even told him to show you his dragonites stats ... Who in the whole world would do that umm let me see this kid over here If you want to get better at reading stats then learn from smogon:pirate: + get better grammar. Why would you have 255 in all stats you just can't take someone beating you in a match. He beat me two times with that dragonite and I enjoyed the match and forgot about the loss. It's a game live with it.
Dude English obviously isn't his first language, calm down. You need to improve on your grammar too, so don't judge people on that

muffin1man http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=44312: I got a message saying the connection to the other person has been lost. It was 4-3, and it was a position where I was clearly going to sweep (Sawsbuck w/ Chlorophyll in the sun, he had no weather, and all of his Pokes were weakened and would be out sped and OHKOd). He then disconnected our chat without saying anything. Maybe it was an honest accident, but I'm not so sure...

Also, I can't find his FC, sorry :/

muffin1man http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=44312: I got a message saying the connection to the other person has been lost. It was 4-3, and it was a position where I was clearly going to sweep (Sawsbuck w/ Chlorophyll in the sun, he had no weather, and all of his Pokes were weakened and would be out sped and OHKOd). He then disconnected our chat without saying anything. Maybe it was an honest accident, but I'm not so sure...

Also, I can't find his FC, sorry :/
Your going to have to find his FC, you can even check your pal pad, if not you might get a warning from the mods.

Moderators, sorry if this message is a waste, you can delete it if you feel you need to.

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
J_on_John: 4599 1323 4154 (BW)

He dc'ed on me, halfway through the match (wanted to post match to youtube) and then he ignores me and leaves.

J_on_John: 4599 1323 4154 (BW)

He dc'ed on me, halfway through the match (wanted to post match to youtube) and then he ignores me and leaves.
First of all.. It was a good game and I had no reason to disconnect. Second, you ended the chat in the battle finder before we even began to battle. Third, when i reconnected, you weren't in the wi-fi room proving that you disconnected, and finally, its J_on_Jon.

Expert Evan

Oh no my name is here :-(
@justenough215: consider yourself lucky, and cheers for the night, as your opponent failed to follow the rules here and therefore you're off the hook this one time. He failed to link to your profile and provide convincing detail, that's it.

These reporters are all as ignorant as the one that had chandelure use psychic on my scrafty, a dark type.

So yeah I dont like assholes who make the game less fun to play. iAmMaGiC6985 sat there and berated me when he missed a focus blast on my Audino with his Alakazam and I didnt let him kill it off "like it should". Not denoting the fact he got a crit on my Hariyama when I tried to subpunch his Clefable. He just acted plain immature and made the game that much less fun. Its not even that serious

Id screen shot it but I cant but heres the convo.

<iAmMaGiC6985> REALLY A FOCUS BLAST MISS COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<iAmMaGiC6985> That miss mattered so much now
<iAmMaGiC6985> thanks retard thanks for being nice and leting me kill off the audino like it should be
<DesertFox1124> You got a crit on my Hariyama.
<DesertFox1124> And didnt let me kill off Clefable.
<iAmMaGiC6985> oooooo that mattered so much
<DesertFox1124> It did.
<DesertFox1124> I would have subbed and Focus punched it.
<iAmMaGiC6985> i let you get off an unproteceted focus punch
<DesertFox1124> Audino would live that Focus Blast anyway.
<DesertFox1124> Its part of the game.
<DesertFox1124> Get over it.
<DesertFox1124> you just won because of a crit crunch.
<DesertFox1124> You couldnt kill off My serperior with anything
<iAmMaGiC6985> then how come i just did
<DesertFox1124> You got a crit.
<DesertFox1124> In other terms.. LUCKY.
<iAmMaGiC6985> no if i didn't miss the focus blast on alakazm i would have outsped your serperior and ko'd it with hp fire
Your opponent disconnected.

xPiper http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=103800 Black/White FC: 3911 9631 5793
I don't know if this is where to put this, but while battling this guy using the battle finder all he did was call me a (BAN ME PLEASE) and a cheater for using wish salamence which I even showed proof that it was legal to get it. He continued to call me a (BAN ME PLEASE) and just be annoying as crap throughout the whole thing and wouldn't stop. Don't know if this is supposed to be reported but yeah whatever I thought it was pretty gay.
*add on*
He dced just before I won after repeating this behavior throughout the whole match. please do something to this idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)