Team Fortress 2 - Join us at #lol

So in order to give this thread some activity I'll going to have to bring out everyone's favourite topic:

What weapons would you like to see as future unlockables?

Personally I'd like an unlockable SMG for the Sniper. I just have no idea what the stats would be like.

SMG for the sniper would be nice. Something like the lg in quake live, less damage per bullet but a higher ROF and no spread.

Some kind of debuff that gives your entire team ESP on marked enemies -- to see, through disguise and cloak, their health and location. Maybe on a new Flamethrower.

And Mantreads for the Scout.

A new flamethrower for sure, another Scattergun with more than 2 bullets per clip <-<, and maybe another Granade launcher
Also
I AM WIZARD

And I did my first reflected rocket jump ambush today (on Freight), shit was so cash...until the soldier was killed by a train =_=

I'd love to see a stronger Flamethrower, maybe with longer range and less damage falloff, but slightly less damage + ammo.

I'd like to see valve complete rework the pyro class but barring that...
A flamethrower that requires you to aim a little bit more, but puts out a lot more damage would be nice

I want some new non-demoknight weapons for the Demoman. He has only two grenade launchers and three sticky bombers (one of which that isn't even a real one, just for practice!)

Maybe a mine planter or something?

I would definitely like a flamethrower that has higher DPS than the main one, with some drawback like less ammo, spread, or range. Maybe flavored as something like an acetylene torch, with a narrow, hot flame.

I would also like to see an alternate sticky launcher where the stickies explode on proximity instead of triggering. Obviously they would do less damage with a smaller maximum number.

I would really like a new building for the Engineer. One of the entries in the Polycount Contest that a lot of people like was a jukebox that would replace the dispenser when equipping some alternate wrench or secondary weapon. I have no idea what it would do, but it looks great. The contest also had a sniper turret and a gas pump dispenser that looked interesting. I just really want a new building option.

New FT is meh. New Shotgun replacement is meh. Axe seems nice enough.

Engy Shotgun replacement is terrible and can go die in a fire. Engy Wrench is nice.

Map will be good from what I've heard and seen of it, but withholding judgement for now.

No airblast, NO AIRBLAST, WHAT.THE.FUCK.WERE.THEY.THINKING
It's like the Soda Popper: Pyro version, great >_>

Manmelter sounds cool, will go nice with the Backburner since you can extinguish with it, and conserve ammo for reflecting projectiles
The new Axe is awesome for trolling, I hope it also affects everyone connected to a Payload, but I hardly think it will do that

The new Engie shotty sounds OP as hell, but considering that it's not a hitscan wep, it will probably fire a slow laser that does shitty damage, just like the Righteous Bison
The new wrench is great, specially on Gravelpit B, where spies tend to sap your entrance a lot

No airblast, seriously?, if they give the Soldier a new wep tomorrow, I swear to every single god, that I will kill someone

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
You know, there was a time where Pyro had no airblasts at all.

I'm actually looking forward to these Pyro weps. I want to try something new for once.

The Pyro weapons have already been released

and 2/3 of them are complete and utter shit
The only one that seems like utter shit out of the gate is the axe, but of course we'll have to see how they all turn out when released. The FT is nice; people are butthurt over the lack of Airblast, but they don't realize that it's catering to a different type of playstyle. As for effectiveness, we'll have to see, but I can see it getting a loadout slot for certain maps. The Shotgun replacement for pyro sounds interesting (ranged extinguishes is nice) and it could be potentially awesome if it gets a high base damage, so we have to wait on that as well. The axe is a strict upgrade over default, but falls short versus the other melee alternatives. It will only be good if it affects your whole loadout when hurting the medic/patient chain, and by good I mean pants on head retarded good.

Anyway, Spycicle looks rad, gloves are a gimmick but sound fun in that regard, and the bat is alright (again, better than default but that's a low bar).

hi so i just downloaded this game and i am obviously total trash at it is there any way to get better quicker?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)