The Egg Group Tournament [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Sonius

This tournament is designed to test your team making skills, along with your ability to make do with less powerful pokemon and making teams with very little variety. You will be either assigned to an egg group, or choose an egg group depending on the type of round. You must make a team using pokemon only from this egg group. There are 3 Types of rounds. Free choice rounds where you can choose any egg group, Randomly selected rounds where you will be PMed with the egg group you will have based on random number generators, and Pick your Poison rounds where you choose the opponents egg group and PM me your choice.

You Must Save your logs for disputes

Egg moves can only come from the egg group that your pokemon is in. For example, if you wanted lapras to learn fissure, it cannot. none of its parents learn it by level up, so lapras is unable to learn fissure for this torunament. Because some egg groups contain more powerfull pokemon to use, only 2 pokemon can be OU and 2 additional pokemon can be BL.

Because Legendarys cant breed they are not allowed in this tournament. Garchomp and Wobbuffet are also banned. (Thanks Snorlax)

Here are the modified egg groups you may choose:

1)Plant
2)Bug
3)Flying
4)Humanshape
5)Mineral+shedinja,Magnezone line,Electrode line,Solrock, Lunatone, Claydol line, Starmie line, and Metagross line
6)Indeterminate
7)Ground
8)Water1
9)Water2+Water3
10)Monster
11)Fairy (Phione is included)
12)Dragon

Because of the lack of OU pokemon in Fairy, you make choose one Pokemon any fairy can breed with.

This tournament will be for 64 people. Subs will be taken.

Please be aware this tournament will take alot of research and work on your part. Think about if you can really do all of the work it takes to build these teams and then sign up.

List of Players:
1.OGBaLLiN
2.Kankuro
3.SilentEcho
4.Jolteonn
5.tct93
6.Blame Game
7.Pablo
8.alive
9.Gouki
10.Captain Falcon
11.RB Golbat
12.Maniaclyrasist
13.gorm
14.TAY
15.Katherine
16.Serenity
17.reachzero
18.Fabbles
19.tito
20.Mordock
21.Articanus
22.Brawley
23.Towlie
24.Astamatitos
25.moi
26.latios315
27.snorlax
28.Jackal
29.Ripchord
30.LonelyNess
31.Xenon
32.darkie
33.Aeroblacktyl
34.reis17
35.Sapientia
36.UsainBolt
37.Imperfectluck
38.Venom
39.JabbaTheGriffin
40.Taxie
41.Toothache
42.Flashstorm1
43.iBojangles
44.rewindman
45.Elevator Music
46.Solstice
47.WaffleChan
48.umbarsc
49.Cynthia
50.Bender
51.Oxygen
52.TheDuzzMaster
53.KD24
54.The Duke
55.SoT
56.Ulquiora
57.Puggy
58.Rojo23
59.Legacy Rider
60.freshtodeath
61.Kharozz
62.Hexagon (TGN)
63.Nasty Pass
64.OmegaDonut

Subs:
Master of the Six Kings
devoninja

sure

Egg moves can only come from the egg group that your pokemon is in.
so we are bounded by the level up moves of the others, e.g. chaining is not allowed? are you gonna have people submit you their teams because that's kind of an easy thing to mess up o_o;

also to be abolutely clear the tier rule is "no more than 2 ou pokemon and 2 bl pokemon"?

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
heh this was one of my scheduled LNT themes before I stopped holding it.

Anyway, in!

sure

so we are bounded by the level up moves of the others, e.g. chaining is not allowed? are you gonna have people submit you their teams because that's kind of an easy thing to mess up o_o;

also to be abolutely clear the tier rule is "no more than 2 ou pokemon and 2 bl pokemon"?
Yes, yes, and yes.

There isnt much that you cant have though. It took me awhile to fine the Example for lapras so you can use most of the common sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)