The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Animal Crossing and I have a new villager... all I can say is SEND THIS WOMAN TO THE FROGS.

Also, Zracknel, that logo is beautiful!! I like how it is still reminiscent of Cryogonal, despite the mgmt rejecting it.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
why is garchomp wearing one of those helmet enemies from megaman and what is a homelet

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The Bo Jackson of Pokemon? So you suffered a career-ending injury before you even got going? Sorry to hear that you won't surpass my greatness, Nails. :(

this is literally the worst decision in SPL history and i sat through 3 fucking seasons of lonelyness

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Bo Jackson of Pokemon? So you suffered a career-ending injury before you even got going? Sorry to hear that you won't surpass my greatness, Nails. :(
more like i dont participate in training camp and instantly come in performing at an all star level for the raiders

5.4 yards per carry career

also bo jackson was a 2nd stringer so i guess there's that too

damn i really am the bo jackson of pokemon

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
hey symph how does kg's hand feel up your ass?

i'd like to clarify some things on the hugen vs poppy match just to prove how bullshit this decision is

1) poppy admitted to wasting time calcing damage which put him in a position where he had 30 seconds on the clock. so what you're saying is i can waste half my time damage calcing and then blame lag on the last 30 seconds and get a rematch?

2) poppy fucking admitted defeat on smogon for a good 4/5 hours before his managers told him to delete the post. last i checked when you post "i lost" its fucking over. otherwise mop/goofball could have just made lady bug delete his post when he gave phil the win and said he "lagged" or w/e

3) i don't like syrim personally and he doesn't like me, why are you trusting someone who a) doesn't know what they're talking about and b) isn't impartial

4) why is KG allowed to weigh in on decisions involving his own team when the guy obviously has an agenda of his own

[01:22] <Hugendugen> <Poppy> <Kevin_Garrett> poppy
[01:22] <Hugendugen> <Poppy> <Kevin_Garrett> why do you keep saying
[01:22] <Hugendugen> <Poppy> <Kevin_Garrett> you dont care if hugen gets the win
[01:22] <Hugendugen> <Poppy> <Poppy> because i don't
[01:22] <Hugendugen> <Poppy> <Kevin_Garrett> its making it difficult to get you the chance to finish the game
[01:22] <Hugendugen> <Poppy> <Kevin_Garrett> ;-;

had no idea why everyone was so angry about it since i had no idea what happened that game

then saw atticus's post

and facepalmed

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
If poppy doesnt care about the game and he accepted the loss, he could just forfeit in the rematch.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
option a: screw a team who had a dced player out of a game they might have had a good shot to win

option II: let the player have his chance. if he wants to stick with his decision to forfeit that's fine and this situation is no different from option I. if it was a legitimate dc then he can make up the battle and huge gets a slight advantage but it's otherwise a fair fight.

option 2 is way fairer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)