Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back on it, Dr. House must have that moveset BY THE E4. It may have any other moves before the E4 so you can level it up. Thanks for reminding me about that chocolate-kipp.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I had a similar Meganium in my first run, and it was completely useless. I ended up just giving it Exp. Share for the entire game.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That might be difficult. The only stat-altering moves that the Wismur line gets is Howl, and Screech, at Lv 37. Defense Curl is an Emerald Move Tutor, and I'm playing Ruby, and so is Icy Wind. Swagger is an Egg Move, obtainable from a very small group of pokemon, mostly at considerable levels, the lowest being Lv 25, for Poochyena.

Requesting adjustment, because as it stands, this challenge cannot be done. By the time I get to Lv 37 for Screech, the challenge will be almost complete, and I'll have gone through 7/8ths of the game, bypassing the restriction.

Would it be feasable if the Wismur has three non-attacking moves at all times? Not only could this be accessed a lot sooner than Lv 37, but it's far more interesting than Swagger, Screech, and Howl...
Sorry i just meant for it to have them as soon as possible. As in it must learn three moves ASAP that alter stats and not delete them after recieving them.

Update to Emerald Scramble in sig.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the long wait Random, I didn't have internet access for a good part of the day.

Fish yourself up a Corsola. You challenge depends on the ability of the corsola;

If you get hustle, you get ATTACKING corsola. It may not know any moves that don't do direct damage. It must solo at least 4 pokemon in the E4 to prove how offensive it is. Name it "SPARTA!!!"

If you get natural cure, you get SUPPORT corsola. I must have the support moveset of reflect, light screen, recover, mirror coat. I must set up dual screens successfully at the start of every E4 match. It must also land the finishing blow on one E4 pokemon with mirror coat. Name it "Dr. House".

Once again, sorry it took me so long to post this, I had the challenge done hours ago.
Accepted, despite being late-game. Thank you doom, I understand.
So the party consists of a Treecko, a Lotad, a Slugma, a Tailow, an Electrike, & a Corsola. Some nice synergy there, I get a FWG core, an Electric type, & finally, a party that doesn't have a glaring Electric weakness...Now this challenge is going in the queue, looking forward to starting it. :)

Gold Scramble Update:

Challenges
Chocolate-Kipp's Tyrogue: If it evolves into Hitmonlee, it can have no Fighting moves. If it evolves into Hitmonchan, it can have no priority moves. If it evolves into Hitmontop, it can have no Normal moves.

Son_Of_Shadoo's Gligar: Named C.Bale. It must lead against every major battle (Rival, Gym Leaders and Elite 4).

Auramaster's Chikorita: Named Flora. It must be the highest level Pokemon at all times and can only use attacking moves.

Dummy007's Mareep: Named AndroidDrm. It must always know two status moves, have one Gen II standard Special move and one Gen II standard Physical move. It must solo one Ground-type Pokemon to evolve to Flaafy, and five Ground-types to evolve to Ampharos. It must KO exactly one pokemon from every Gym leader.

Dark Ray's Dratini: May not learn Dragonbreath (sadface) and may not evolve into Dragonite.

Its_A_Random's Zubat: Named X-Eyed. It must hold a Przcureberry to fight.

Team thus far

Flora the Chikorita@Nothing
Level 15
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf
Reflect

MVP so far, although Flaafy is doing well. Basically got through the Union Cave on its own.

X-Eyed the Zubat@Nothing
Level 13
Leech Life
Supersonic
Bite

Beat Falkner, which deserves recognition. Unfortunately lost one Przcureberry fighting a Paras, so I have to go and get another one. No biggy though.

AndroidDrm the Flaafy@Nothing
Level 15
Tackle
Growl
Thundershock

Yes, the previously unseen Mareep I caught between updates evolved ater I KO'd a Sandshrew. This thing grew fast, I need to slow it down a bit so Flora can be highest level. Plus I need to get its moveset right. Looking good so far.

Log
So since my previous update, I did indeed find a Przcureberry and managed to train X-Eyed to respectable levels. After finding out that Pidgeys aren't really a threat to Flora, it defeated Falkner's one only to succumb to the Pidgeotto. Fortunately, X-Eyed was there to confuse-hax that damn bird to death. Afterwards, travelling down Route 32 (I think), AndroidDrm was caught (I forgot to nickname it, but I'll do it when I get to wherever the Name Rater is). It grew quickly, easily defeating the one ground type needed for it to evolve (a Sandshrew), and so did evolve into Flaafy. I've just started the second gym, as Tyrogue, Gligar and Dratini are as of yet nowhere to be found.

Same here Artic Blast. Well, I have updated my challenge, and badge 1 is in the books. comments can be found in the link in my sig. btw, to whoever asked why I refused all special Gyarados, I noticed it was kinda popular and my bro already had it, so I wanted to mention it

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don`t worry Arctic, I have a HG Scramble coming up soon so you can post me a challenge then.

Just so that there is no confusion, for the Scramble, my starter will be a Treecko, I want one more Hoenn exclusive and then 3 Johto exclusive`s as Sprocket has already given me a challenge. Dexington has a reservation.

@arcticblast...for your challenge you gave me, which was
Take a Graveler named Heavy Bomber. He must know Rock Blast, Explosion, and Fire Blast. He must kill the last pokemon of 4 trainers with Explosion to evolve, and may only use the above 3 moves in combat. Use dig until Fire Blast is available

I currently have a Geodude, level 23 with Selfdestruct and he's killed the last pokemon of 4 trainers with that. Does Selfdestruct count the same as Explosion and is it free to evolve now that's it's done the task?

Texas Cloverleaf

@ lolcat: I`m a say no for now since I have ywt to post the rules for the Scramble, and my Emerald probably won`t get done `till Thursday. Dexington has a reservation because I ended up rejecting his challenge for lack of finding a Volbeat. Dummy gave me a challenge not knowing I wasn`t taking them yet but I thought it was cool so I asked him to PM it to me.

HG Scramble will be up on Thursday.

@BiGGiE...I need a new challenge from you, to my knowledge I can't catch a Goldeen with the old rod, so it is not possible for it to solo Lt. Surge's Raichu. I need a new challenge by the time I wake up tomorrow, the sooner the better though, bc I'm a Vermillion now.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Hutch3: No, it must do this with Explosion. I'll reward your effort and cut it down to 2 Pokemon though.

(I have two deadweights on my Scramble team, you can go with a level 35 Geodude for a bit)

@Texas: Reserving.

Texas Cloverleaf

By the way I am going to ask for a Treecko starter, 1 Hoenn exclusive and 3 Johto exclusives since I already chose Nidoking through Dummy`s variable challenge. To be fair to Dex He may give me whatever he wants which means that Arcticblast and the other 3 challengers, one of them must give restrictions on the Treecko.

At the elite 4, current team:

scyther 'curseutran' adamant technician
-wing attack
-u turn
-rock smash
-x scissor
evs:just kiddin'

meganium 'chiko'
quiet
-frenzy plant
-petal dance
-poison powder
-strength

qwilfish 'aquaqwil' swift swim rash
-waterfall
-take down
-surf
-toxic spikes

electrode 'billy' hardy
-sonicboom
-charge beam
-thunder
-swift

noctowl 'owlraptor' insomnia brave
-air slash
-fly
-hyper beam
-extrasensory

tauros 'payback' anger point(does this increase crit hax or is it just me) docile
-payback (lol)
-strength
-frustration
-earthquake

i'l make a huge update once i beat lance, all the way from morty. Wish me luck. And does anyone know the level of lance's strongest poke levelwise?

Hello everyone,

I'd like to do an Fire Red Scramble Challange. This is my first time doing a Scramble, so be gentle please.

The rules are:

- I can't trade ( in-game trades are ok )
- No Level 50 for Erika or something like that
- Please no real crap
- I need a starter
- I reserve the right to reject something I think is too hard

Team:

Assigned by Qwertyuiop: Take an Ekans. If it has Intimidate, it must have no normal type attacks, but must have both weather-changing moves asap, otherwise, if it has Shed Skin, then it must have the Stockpile, Swallow, Spit-Up combination and any STAB move. No soft-resetting for the ability you want. It can evolve after you remove Team Rocket from Lavender.

Assigned by Sprocket: Your starter is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle. It can only learn physical based moves. You may teach it Surf once you get the HM for it.

Assigned by Galladiator: Take a Growlithe. Roll a die to determine restrictions:

1: Cannot evolve until it knows Flamethrower
2: Must solo Blaine's Arcanine
3: Evolve ASAP, must never know Extremespeed
4: Must KO one of each E4 member's and Champion's Pokemon
5: Cannot know STAB
6: Solo one E4 member of your choice

For those not specified, evolve whenever. NN what you get "IAmLegend".

Assigned by Son of Shadoo: You get Noxious the Drowzee, who must learn and keep Poison Gas. Noxious, for his/her terrible smell is shunned by the rest of your party, unfortunately. To try and overcome this, he/she tries to be as helpful to the party's adventure as possible, both in combat and in the field. And so, it learns both Flash and Strength, and soloes three Gym Leader Pokémon of your choiuce. Its fourth move is up to you. However, by the time you reach the Elite Four, he party is used to Noxious' odour, and accept him/her with open arms. D'aww. As such, you may delete Strength and Flash, and replace them with other moves of your choice. Have fun! (Evolution is whenever you want.)

Assigned by Zosodojo777: You get a Spearow, named Maverick, that likes to be unique. As such, it cannot evolve until it knows moves of four different types and defeats a gym leader's strongest pokemon to prove that its unique moveset is viable.

Assigned by Its A Random: Powder the Oddish, who must know & keep 2 of the following: Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, & PoisonPowder. It must use one of these moves at least once in every trainer battle it appears in.
To evolve into Gloom, It must solo 25 trained Pokemon. To evolve into Vileplume, it must solo a further 25 trained Pokemon.

Hi everyone. I want to do a Scramble Challenge for Platinum.

The rules for the challenge are:
  • This is my first Scramble Challenge, so nothing extremely difficult or insane
  • No trading, so no Pokemon that need trading to evolve
  • Don't give level requirements that are impossible
  • Banned Pokemon: Feebas, Magikarp, Kricketot, Wurmple, Burmy and Pokemon acquired through honey trees
  • No Bug type Pokemon that do not have a dual type
  • I reserve the right to reject a challenge
  • A starter, a Surfer and a Flier is compulsory

@Jansen: Take an Ekans. If it has Intimidate, it must have no normal type attacks, but must have both weather-changing moves asap, otherwise, if it has Shed Skin, then it must have the Stockpile, Swallow, Spit-Up combination and any STAB move. No soft-resetting for the ability you want. It can evolve after you remove Team Rocket from Lavender.

@ Qwertyuiop

Sounds good! :) But Sandstorm is a TM in Fire Red too, so does that mean I have to choose 2 out of 3 for Ekans? And does it need to solo Team Rocket at Lavender to evolve, or can I use anyone?

You get a Piplup. Your Piplup thinks he is a Surfer Dude, so it must always use Surf as the first move when it is sent out. It may evolve into Prinplup at any time. It may evolve into Empoleon once you arrive in Snowpoint City.

@ Qwertyuiop

Sounds good! :) But Sandstorm is a TM in Fire Red too, so does that mean I have to choose 2 out of 3 for Ekans? And does it need to solo Team Rocket at Lavender to evolve, or can I use anyone?
Yeah, I missed Sandstorm, so you can choose 2 of 3 TMs. And no, it does not need to solo Team Rocket in Lavender to evolve.

Thanks for the Piplup btw, Empoleon rocks.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@qwerty, you get a Togepi. It thinks its a Pidgey! Therefore you can only teach it moves that a Pidgey can learn once it evolves into Togetic or Togekiss. It must evolve before level 25. And yes I do mean moves a Pidgey can learn, as opposed to Pidgeotto or Pidgeot.

Jansen, your starter is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle. It can only learn physical based moves. You may teach it Surf once you get the HM for it. It cannot evolve past Wartortle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)