Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, updated my Heart Gold Scramble. I now have my final Badge, & I have a question to ask: Should I go all the way to Red, or should I stop after the second run through the E4? Otherwise, Valence & Atheno are Co-MVP, Valence being notable since it came from Treadshot out of all people...Anyways, when should I stop? E4 2nd run or Red?
You cheater! Valence cannot have BoltBeam after Lv. 40, but you kept it anyways. Delete BoltBeam asap or face disqualification!

Super cuber, take an Eevee, and have it evolve into Jolteon/Vaporeon. You must play Voltorb Flip until you get 4000 coins, after which you then check your game time. If it's under 5 hours, you get Jolteon, more than 5 hours is Vaporeon. Jolteon can never know Thunderbolt, and Vaporeon can never know Surf.

SuperCuber: Take the Red Gyarados from Lake Rage, name it OooShiny!. Because of how calming a trainer you are, gyarados has no real desire to fight unless its patience wears extremely thin. You must teach it outrage and this is the only attacking move gyarados can have. To use outrage, Gyarados must first use all 3 of its other moves first. Take out at least 2 of Lances Dragoinites

EDIT: completely forgot to take into account you can't teach outrage pre E4 (need access to frontier), change outrage to Hyper Beam

@SuperCuber
Bring a Chikorita named PottngSoil. This pokemon is in tune with Mother Earth, therefore it may only know attacks that she condones. Essentially, no special attacks. Additionally, PottngSoil may not know any support moves that don't involve pollen (these are the powders and sweet scent btw).

BLATANT DOUBLE POST IS UNRELATED TO ABOVE POST
That's what I like about Gothitelle. She is surprisingly bulky for a Psychic. And I did say you can replace Thunder with Thunderbolt... Granted, Reuniclus is bulker, and has Recover... And Magic Guard... But she has speed, right? RIGHT!? ... Ok, it's the design.

Seriously can't believe she doesn't get Thunder. Such bullshit. But, out of curiosity, what happened to all the rest?

And ooh, I made it into Kingofkongs' sig. I'm moving up in the world.
Sorry for epic delay, anyway:
-Replaced Thunder with Thunderbolt, worked out fine.
-Beat the Elite 4, N and Ghetsis with no more casualties.
-I lost Compound legitimately by being stuck in a corner, I misjudged Electra's resilience (that one hurt the most), lost Hearty trying to meet his evolution requirements, everyone (I think) else was lost to a Crit while desperately trying to play the catch up game.
-Decided that the post-game was more trouble than it was worth and I'm am considering this Scramblocke finished and complete with the defeat of Ghetsis. (My justification is that it said Game Over)

SuperCuber, do the Bug Catching Contest at the first opportunity. Whatever Pokemon you keep, name it Lefty. Lefty may only ever use the two moves on the left hand side when selecting them in battle. You may not rearrange them in battle, but you may out of battle.

Win at the Pokethlon with Lefty in your team, using only your left hand to play. If you are unable to do this, you make not take Lefty to the Elite Four, any Kanto Gym Leader, or Red.

Challenge for Soul Silver please :pirate:
If you can take a 7th Pokemon, go with FUCK YEAH the Goldeen/Seaking. If caught as a Goldeen, must evolve once it learns Horn Drill and Waterfall, and cannot use any non-STAB move other than Horn Drill. This includes status moves btw. If caught as a Seaking, do the reverse: moveset must have no STAB moves nor Horn Drill. Also, as a Seaking, you must say FUCK YEAH everytime it attacks.

@playforkeeps123:

You get a Gible with these: (its complicated, hence the hide tags)
Modest
4 HP/252 SPA/252 SPE

--Ember
--Powder Snow
--Thundershock
--Water Gun

These moves can be 'upgraded' depending on how long you want to wait to evolve.

If evolved into Gabite at LV 24-29:
Replace Ember, Powder Snow and Thundershock with the elemental fangs, and Water Gun with Aqua Jet. This is your punishment for evolving ASAP. :P

If evolved into Gabite at LV 30-34:
Replace Ember, Powder Snow, Thundershock and Water Gun with Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Surf.

If evolved into Gabite at LV >34
Replace the 4 moves with the elemental Punches and Waterfall. Your punishment for not evolving Gible at the correct moment.

If evolved into Garchomp at LV 48-55:
See evolution into Gabite at LV 24-29.

If evolved into Garchomp at LV 55-61:
See evolution into Gabite at LV 30-34. You can now optionally upgrade to Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard and Hydro Pump after LV 61.

If evolved into Garchomp at LV >61
See evolution into Gabite at LV >34.

an example is:

If you evolve into Gabite at LV 40, you change the moves to the elemental punches and Waterfall. If you then evolve into Chomp at LV 58, you can swap for Flamethrower, Surf and Boltbeam.

Yeah, sounds kinda complicated, and the physical moves are there to troll you. Never at any point should you replace the moves listed with other moves ingame like Draco Meteor or Strength.

(P.S. Have fun with Hydreigon with only Ice Fang/Punch/Beam :P)

I'm a bit confused. How do I go through this if some of the allowed Pokemon are accessible until late game? I don't have two DSs so I can't trade with my self. Also, getting 4000 coins through Voltorb Flip will take too long to be fun... sorry. Can I get a replacement?

OK, I'm keen for one, I should finish my current playthrough tonight/tomorrow, so I'll get ideas set now.

Scramble on White. Gonna set it up a bit different. I've picked 6 pokes from the "low tier" on the in-game tier list thread that I haven't used previously. In exchange for picking my own pokes, I want you guys to give me hell.

Give me challenges for: Purloin (starter will be swapped upon capture), Woobat, Maractus, Cryonagal, Stunfisk and Heatmor

@Fritz. Your purrlion shall be named Dandelion (is 9 characters to much? if so danDlion)
and she is a very dandy lion. She loves the sun and hates the darkness as such she has a few restrictions. NO Dark/Ghost type moves. Nor will she fight in caves at all and at night she must never lead your team. Confront your fears by having her take out 1/2 of the rivals team in Twist mountain (HER ONLY cave fight till then) after this she can evolve and fight in caves and lead at night if you desire. Though her dandy attitude still says NO ghost/dark moves. This good?

@Fritzmonger

Alright, you asked for it. This is for your Stunfisk.

Name it Derpfish. Derpfish is sad, having been the only "fish" pokemon not to be water type, and for having such a derp appearance. Therefore, its nature must be Lonely.

Now, Derpfish's moveset is largely based on his personality and opression.

Moveslot 1: Derpfish is very ashamed of his appearance, and therefore must know either Camouflage to hide itself, or just plain Bide its time and Endure the hate.

Moveslot 2: Then again, Derpfish is always aspiring to be like his fellow fishys, and must have Mud Shot to make them seem more like him, or Muddy Water to make himself seem more like them.

Moveslot 3: Eventually, though, Derpfish will learn to move on and its Hate will fester. Because of this, it must learn Thunder by TM as soon as possible, to unleash unholy fury upon all the fish who shunned him.

Moveslot 4: Finally, Derpfish realizes EVERYONE has been laughing at him, not just fish. For this, he must have his Revenge or his justified Payback.

Restrictions: May not know another damaging electric type move besides Thunder, and upon learning it, must solo all water type pokemon he meets. In addition, he must land the killing blow on every other fish pokemon you encounter. In order to feel more adequate, he must be at least 7 levels higher than the rest of your team. In addition, every time he is KOed by a water type pokemon he gets depressed and feels inadequate, so you must sing him back to proper morale by singing out loud all of Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars. Also, he must solo at the very least 3 of Grimsley's pokemon, because screw those snickering bastard Dark types. Always laughing at him behind his back.

Good luck.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Calling Fritzmonger's Maractus. Challenge will be edited in shortly.

Edit: Your Maractus' name is Regeneration. After you get it, you must solo the next gym leader. After soloing, it feels like it's at the height of its career, and proceeds to try to Solo N in the next encounter. If you fail to solo N on your first try, you must capture another Maractus and release your old one. The next solo it must do is all the trainers in Driftveil gym except for Clay. You may not leave the building during the solo. If it fails in that, you must once again catch another Maractus. Its final solo is Iris' Haxorus. Once again, if it fails, you must replace your Maractus.

Overview:
Maractus named Regeneration
Must solo N at ferris wheel, Driftveil Gym, and Iris' Haxorus
If it doesn't complete a solo on its first try, you must release it and catch another Maractus.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm going to run a parallel scramble on White with a team of:

Magikarp, Zangoose, Shuckle, Wurmple, and Aron.

The last member of my team is Tangela, but I have my "OhJapan..." theme set out. I just need requirements on him. :P

Remember, this is also pokesav'd, so I can any moveset/ability/EVs or IVs you desire. Nao be creative. (Hell on pokearth, plz, but plz dun give me a special attacking Aron... ;-;)

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
I'd just like to point out that one, you didn't double post. And two, you were given challenges for another scramble last page. Also you didn't use Braniac. That's why I'm going to give you this:

Your Shuckle's name is USHELLY?. When it was born, it was hit hard on the head, hard enough to cause permanent brain injury. So now it thinks that its a random OU pokemon. Normally I'd let you choose it, but since you haven't used Braniac yet, I'm going to pick for you. It's a Jirachi. Since you have pokesav, hack it so your Shuckle has Max Ivs and give yourself a choice scarf. Your Evs and Nature are the same as the choice scarf set. Your moves however, are from the Dual Screen set. (Light Screen, Reflect, U-turn, Wish).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
No, kingofkongs took Post #8000...

Fritzmonger, your Cryogonal must be named Froslake. It must know all TM moves ASAP, including Frost Breath, which can be your only Ice Type move. It must solo the Opelucid Gym bar Iris' Haxorus, without dying, or saving mid-solo attempt (You can before the attempt), or running to the Pokemon Centre mid-solo attempt. If it faints, you must soft reset immediately & raise your Cryogonal by one level before reattempting. If you don't do it on the first try, then it must solo an E4 member of your choice.

Have fun.

Also, Treadshot, you did say when you made that challenge that you can be nice...Only if it's coming up to exam time for you...

@King: Yeah, I noticed that after I posted... :P Wait so does that mean if I posted one scramble a page back, I'm not allowed to ask for more in parallel? Or is it a matter of etiquette? Either way, sorry about that.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
@King: Yeah, I noticed that after I posted... :P Wait so does that mean if I posted one scramble a page back, I'm not allowed to ask for more in parallel? Or is it a matter of etiquette? Either way, sorry about that.
It's more a matter of you're asking for another challenge even though you haven't even selected the mons for your first challenge. Don't worry about it though, I just wanted a reason to make that challenge so insane :)

Oh god CS Shuckle... With dual screen set... O_o ;-;

Also, I actually decided to run them parallel, so that's why I didn't choose mons for the last one... :P I'll go ahead and do that tomorrow.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to start a scramble in Emerald. I can't trade.

BTW, DON'T FORCE ME TO EVOLVE MONS, MAKING A CUTEMON RUN :D

Team requests:

Sableye-TM13IceBeam

Slakoth-kingofkongs

Shroomish-ironman

@PFK: did you see my Gible post btw?

Anyway, here is your lovely HEATMOR

Heatmoar loves to burn stuff, and well, whenever it burns stuff, it must have MOAR stuff to burn. It must only have fire-type moves, and must have Hidden Power Fire. It also has to be of a Naughty nature(there isn't a CRAZY or PYROMANIAC nature sadly), and if attempting to capture it it uses a non-fire move, its not a pyromaniac, so gtfo. For some reason though, it is very friendly to Durant and thus will never attack them.

In essence, this is your HEATMOAR

1. Must have 4 of the moves Incinerate, Fire Spin, Flame Burst, Fire Blast, Hidden Power Fire, Will-O-Wisp, Flamethrower, Sunny Day and Inferno(these are the only fire moves it get, missing is Heat Wave but it's by breeding anyway :/)

2. Naughty nature

3. Hidden Power : Fire

4. If it uses a non-fire move during capture attempt, must flee.

5. Cannot attack a single Durant.

glhf

@Blissey: Eyelbas the Sableye. As it's name is a reverse of the name Sableye, it can never use any Dark and Ghost moves, but as it is so cool and badass for not having to rely on STAB, it must always hold Blackglasses whenever possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)