Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Oh crap i just realised it was Pearl... I'll look for another one.

EDIT: Finally found one. Geez your hard to get for!

Ungulateman, Take a Buizel & name it Jet.

Buizel can only learn Quick Attack, Aqua Jet, Agility, & Swift (As soon as it's able to learn these moves, of course). Buizel can only evolve when, it has this moveset & Solos Crasher Wake with this moveset. After evolution, you are able to replace one of its moves with a move of choice.
And the link.

Alright, I've got all my Pokemon! I'll finish up my Platinum Scramble (played for over two hours yesterday) and start on this. Or actually, I have to trade most things off of Diamond first (I use it for storage). Lol, I got Diamond over three years ago and it still has my first save file.

Wish me luck!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, yes, I know I asked for challenges yesterday, but I said I was creating a Scramble queue. This will start after the completion of my current Pearl No-Evo Scramble. This is a regular Scramble with a difference...

People may only give me challenges I have already dished out to other people in the past for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. No duplicates, no trades, & to prove you read the rules before issuing a challenge, you must quote the challenge you give me (Which has to be one I dished out), & have a link to the post. So, wanted me to feel what its like to be issued a challenge that I gave that screwed someone over? Then hit me with one of my shots (They're as far back as page 106ish).

Oh, make sure the challenges are possible in Pearl, NOT Platinum (Or Diamond for that matter). I will accept reservations, but if you get it wrong I'll drop your reservation. If you get one with references to Diamond (e.g. mentioning Dialga), you may change it to have Pearl references (e.g. Palkia).

I'm also preparing a Heart Gold Scramble, details to come (Don't issue challenges for Heart Gold yet), I'll probably have that up tomorrow, but without further ado, fire away with one of my bullets...

POKEMON:

Alright, need one more challenge...

@Iggdrasil: Memories, sweet memories, the first ever challenge I've given out...

Alright almost time for another SS challenge but I want to try something different so...
Mono-Type! Unfortunately I can't decide on a type so everyone pm/vm/post your vote for my mono-type challenge. The rules are as follows:
EDIT:
i'm only asking for types atm, this is a vote for which type i should go with.
-1 No mono-water or mono-dragon, i've already done mono-water and there are only 6 dragons.
*stuff after this is for after a type is chosen but is here incase which pokemon are allowed influences your vote*
-2 None of the pokemon from my last scramble (feraligatr,pachirisu,magcargo,noctowl,slowbro,bellossom. EDIT: for some reason it keeps breaking up bellossom, anyone know why? (it's fine when I was typing and now when i'm editing) EDIT:2 apparently it's not a problem with the word bellossom.
-3 Try to give me pokemon to cover my weaknesses (eg. gliscor for flying or lucario for fighting).
-4 I can trade with a completed platinum with all SS pokemon aswell however I can't get the piplup,chimchar or cranidos lines.
After a couple days i will use the type with the most votes (in the event of a tie I will randomly pick 1 of the top ones), reservations are allowed however 48 hours after a type is chosen (I will make a new post after it is chosen) if you still havn't given me a challenge your reservation will become void. Remember this is for SS and unless otherwise specified (in your challenge) the team will be traded in as eggs at the start of the game.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Take a Slowking & name it Thinker, Catch it as a Slowpoke & evolve it into Slowking ASAP.

It may only know one attacking move, & it may not be STAB.

Have fun.

Still need one more for Pearl Payback folks...

Alright kipp thats 1 vote for psychic and I take it a reservation even if psychic doesn't win? Just to clarify for everyone i'm only asking for types now and will take the type with the most votes after i'm done transfering stuff to platinum. EDIT: @random another reservation? and could you select a type?
EDIT:2 so far it's 1 for psychic and 1 for rock and so far i have,
-Reserved for kipp (natu?)
-Reserved for random (slowking?)

I support Psychic. But I reserve a spot any way.

EDIT: Assuming you end up with Psychic, you get a Double-Mono: an MPD (Mono-Psychic Drowzee)! This Drowzee may only use Psychic-type moves in battle. It may learn other moves, but it may not use them in battle. Also, have it solo Morty (outside of his main) to evolve. Name it Dumbo, then rename it Dumbledore after it evolves.

And, yes, I know that these are Treadshot's intellectual property, which is why I applied for a patent on them in the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia.

Ok guys, apparently everyone forgot about this but the UU Tournament is still on!

I just battled Vratix and beat him 2-1 in 3 great games with little hax (I just checked Vratix and the miss didn't matter). Very good games.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I haven't forgotten. My match has just been plagued with technical difficulties on my end, and the fact that I PM'd my opponent to no responce. I think we will all need an extension. And aren't you glad about the way that the first tournament went now?

I haven't forgotten. My match has just been plagued with technical difficulties on my end, and the fact that I PM'd my opponent to no responce. I think we will all need an extension. And aren't you glad about the way that the first tournament went now?
Yes, without any doubt. The first tournament went much better. It's my masterpiece on Smogon till now and I'll probably do a second edition.

But, for now, I'd be glad to see this one fiinishing...

I guess I'll change the deadline to 29/11

I support Psychic. But I reserve a spot any way.

EDIT: Assuming you end up with Psychic, you get a Double-Mono: an MPD (Mono-Psychic Drowzee)! This Drowzee may only use Psychic-type moves in battle. It may learn other moves, but it may not use them in battle. Also, have it solo Morty to evolve. Name it Dumbo, then rename it Dumbledore after it evolves.

And, yes, I know that these are Treadshot's intellectual property, which is why I applied for a patent on them in the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia.
Actually I have a patent request going through already, worldwide patent as well. And distribution rights are mine and mine alone. :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay then. Take a Bulbasaur & name it Bulb. It may not use any Grass or Poison type moves. Have fun. :)

Still need one more for my Pearl Payback Scramble, I will now allow someone who's already given me a challenge to give me a second challenge. :)

@xabu yes you can. You get a growlithe named "im grrreat" your growlithe is a bit cocky and thinks it can take on anyone with only fire attacks so the only damaging moves it's allowed to use are fire types, now since its so cocky it thinks it can solo 1 gym leader/E4 it has a type disadvantage against so try that and if it succeeds it has no more restrictions whatsoever, however if it fails it decides to blame its moves and as such may never use another fire attack again (but can now use other type attacks).
Recap growlithe
-mono-fire
-try to solo a gym leader/e4 fire is nve against OR hits fire for se
-succeed no more restrictions
-fail no more fire attacks
Good luck.
P.S. treadshot fight for your rights, take him to court, or ruin his plans by voting for a type other than psychic.

Take a Squirtle. Name him (it must be a male) Dennis. Dennis is an aspiring dentist. As such, Dennis must know by the E4--

-Drill (Rapid Spin)
-Fluoride (Water Gun/Water Pulse/Hydro Pump)
-Talking to you even though you can't answer (Frustration)
-Done after a hard day's work (Rest)

Good luck.

EDIT: Dammit, Random.

@xabu: EDIT: Take a Kangaskhan. It must immediately learn any and all TM's it can until its moveset is completely replaced. Every time you recieve a TM, it must be taught to Kanga ASAP, if possible. Nickname it "TheMonster". It must solo a Gym Leader of your choice.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@xabu:

You get Rage, the angry Cubone. He's furious that his mom died, and of the plight that ground pokemon face. Therefore, he must have 1 move that is SE against all 3 types that are SE against ground types and solo the main pokemon of the corresponding gym leader/E4 member. He may only evolve after KOing Erika's main pokemon. If he faints to any of these types before beating the corresponding leader/E4, he may not evolve until learning Bone Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)