Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I only counted five, so... @Qwertyuiop:

Catch a Meowth. No matter what the gender, its name is "Pretty".

Your restrictions on this Meowth depend on the first item it gets via its PickUp ability:

If the first item is a healing item (includes Revives but not PP Ups/vitamins): Your Meowth must evolve only after reaching level 40, and must learn and keep Bite forever.

If the first item is some type of ball: Your Meowth may evolve only after soloing two of Erika's pokemon. You must teach it Fake Out [level 43] and it must start a battle against any pokemon of any E4 member. If you choose not to teach it Fake Out, you must learn and keep Flash.

If the first item is not a healing item or a ball: Meowth's only restriction is that it must learn at least one TM move.

--

EDIT: I am at Crasher Wake in my Platinum Scramble, and so far Buizel [lovingly named "Quickie" and who also has a Hasty nature] has definitely been the MVP due to the ability to abuse priority. Unfortunately "FlapAround" the Staravia is the LVP as it seems that her HP type is Grass =/ Haruhi the Mawile easily took down the Hearthome Gym thanks to Faint Attack. HotHead the Houndour was at level 23 when I found him anyway, so I didn't have to worry about deciding who could evolve at Candice. I'm eagerly awaiting getting AmericaHat the Snover. :)

Anyway, the point of this edit was to say that I would now like to start a second Scramble on SoulSilver. Thus! The same rules [hidden below] apply here. Go nuts! :)

Trading will be allowed. Also, if needed I will trade in an egg after I get my starter so feel free to give me six pokemon that do not include a starter. I will trade in the pokemon available closest to the beginning of the game for fairness, as long as it isn't something like a Magikarp that will become a Gyarados nor something that requires a specific nature.

Rules Edit: I am now accepting Feebas because I have a Milotic on Pearl. <3

@carbon you get a beldum named "Dumbbell" To evolve into a metang it must solo whitney (should be easy) and if you ever want a metagross you must solo chuck and bruno. When it becomes a metang it wants to get rid of its weaknesses so it must learn and keep both magnet rise (which it must use against any ground type pokemon owned by trainers it faces) and rain dance (which it must use against any fire type pokemon owned by trainers it goes up against). When it becomes a metagross it wants to put its supercomputer mind to good use so it can only use special attacks and must keep atleast 1 of magnet rise and rain dance and use as above.
Recap time.
-Beldum named "Dumbbell"
-Solo whitney to evolve and chuck+bruno to evolve again.
-As a metang must learn magnet rise+rain dance.
-As a metagross can only use special attacks and must keep atleast 1 of the magnet+rain combo.
Good luck.

P.S. not sure how many people will see your edit so you might want to make a new post.

Good point. Here we go, then!

This new scramble is for [SoulSilver]. Trading will be allowed. Also, if needed I will trade in an egg after I get my starter so feel free to give me six pokemon that do not include a starter. I will trade in the pokemon available closest to the beginning of the game for fairness, as long as it isn't something like a Magikarp that will become a Gyarados nor something that requires a specific nature. My character name will be CEntity and my rival is Dummy07.

I am now accepting Feebas because I have a Milotic on Pearl. <3

Note: I am boldfacing the Gym Leaders and E4 members I have been asked already to solo so that there is, hopefully, no contradicting of this. I'd appreciate that, thanks!

1: From Dark Ray: Beldum (Dumbbell). Solos Whitney for Metang and then Chuck and Bruno for Metagross. Must learn Rain Dance [TM18] and Magnet Rise [Tutoring/Start-Up Move]. As a Metagross, must keep either Magnet Rise or Rain Dance and may only use Special attacks.

2: From Its A Random: Spoink (ILuvPearls). If holding a Pearl, may only use Psychic-type attacks. If not holding a Pearl, may only use non-Psychic-type attacks.

3: From Fire Blast: Makuhita (Lax). Must have Thick Fat. May not eat any berries and must be the first pokemon in my party while biking. Must solo 20 trainers and 2 gym leaders. May not use Special attacks. The Gym Leaders available to solo are: Falkner, Bugsy, Morty, Jasmine, Pryce, Clair, Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Blaine, Janine, Blue.

4: From blamon123: Feebas (kNOCKoUT). May only be fed Beauty Poffins after KOing something. Must learn one TM as Feebas and must learn Surf as Milotic. As Milotic, Surf can be used no more than five times in battle. Will be named after my mother upon evolving.

5: From Jansen: Eevee. Is the Eevee received from Bill. Roll a die to see evolution. 1 = Jolteon, 2 = Umbreon, 3 = Vaporeon, 4 = Flareon, 5 = Espeon, 6 = No Evolution. Must solo the Gym leader it it super effective against. NOTE: I rolled already [is that okay?] and got a four. This means I'll be using Flareon and will solo Erika.

6: From BiGGiE: Ludicolo (Fernando / Bastard / Asshole). Must use Swagger to confuse opponents. Must use Surf in all double battles. Must Leech Seed all non-grass types. Must Toxic all non-steel/poison types.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reserved for Carbon Lifeform.

I've also sent PM's to people for SPL 2, which I'm taking over as host. First 10 to reply will join. 2 People have already confirmed their entry.

@carbon: You get Lax the Makuhita. He must have the ability Thick Fat. Lax thinks he's too fat so he is trying to lose weight. To do so, he cannot eat any berries and must always be the first pokemon in your party when you are bicycling. Also, he must solo 20 trainers and 2 gym leaders. He cannot use any special moves because those make him lazy.

@ Carbon Lifeform

Take the Eevee you get from Bill. To determine where it evolves in, roll a dice.

1: Jolteon
2: Umbreon
3: Vaporeon
4: Flareon
5: Espeon
6: It remains an Eevee

If must solo the Gym leader the evolution is super effective against. So for example, if you get Vaporeon, solo Blaine.

Update coming soon of my Scramble. Haven't got much time due to internship

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay, Carbon Lifeform, sorry for the minor delay, but you get ILuvPearls the Spionk. If it is holding a Pearl, It may only use Psychic Type attacks in battle. If it is not holding a Pearl, then it may not use Psychic Type Attacks in battle. No restrictions on evolution.

Have fun. Have four confirmed participants now for SPL 2.

carbon you get flaily the feebas. it can only eat beauty poffins if it ko's something with flail, (you can stock up like grind with feebas today then get and feed poffins tomorrow). Teach it one tm as feebas and when it evolves into Milotic teach it surf. it can't use surf more than five times every battle and can't teach it tm's (hint move tutor is still ok!) when it turns into milotic nickname it your mother's name.

whats SPL 2?

And i just finished my speed run of leaf green (5 hrs exact whoo!!) and would like a challenge for that. no magikarp please and I can't trade and no evolution restrictions. Ive never played a playthrough with a bellsprout on any game so i would like a challenge with one of those.

reserve for benlarson.

SPL 2, Smogon Premier League 2, is a basic tourney held with Scrambler participants. Winner gets some sweet bragging rights.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
SPL 2, Smogon Premier League 2, is a basic tourney held with Scrambler participants. Winner gets some sweet bragging rights.
You mean Scramble Premier League, right?

Reserving for benlarson.

EDIT: benlarson gets Beserker the Mankey. When his health drops below 50%, he goes into Beserk Mode.
In this mode, you must select one move. Mankey must keep on using this move until it either dies or the move runs out of PP (In which case you must select a different move to use). While in Beserk mode, Mankey may not switch out or have an item used on him. All you can do is use the selected move.

Have fun.

You get a Bellsprout. Add all the digits in your trainer ID. 1=a, 2=b, 3=c...27=a, 28=b etc. Take that letter and find a type that starts with that letter. If one doesn't exist go the next one in alphabetical order and so on. If there is an E4 member or gym leader for that type, you must solo that gym leader/E4 member. If there is not, you must always hold the item that increases the type power (Silk Scarf, Spell Tag, Silverpowder etc.). (Ex: Trainer ID=26896, Total=31, Letter=E, Type=Electric, Challenge=solo electric gym) If there are two possible types then you must choose the one that has an Gym leader or E4 member. If you choose to evolve Weepinbell he can only use moves that he learns from TMs or HMs and his STAB. Make sure to tell us your trainer ID!

Reserving for benlarson! It's a Pikachu. I'll edit it in in just a few minutes.

EDIT:

You're getting Pinkly the Pikachu. Your job is to catch the first female Pikachu you see in the Viridian Forest. (If you would not like to hunt for females, feel free to take a male if you see one first and name him Ridiculous.) Next step: check your Pikachu's nature!

If the nature begins with A through J (which means include Jolly, but cut off before Lax) then you receive the following restrictions: Pikachu must learn Agility [level 33] and keep this move at all times. It may evolve into a Raichu after it has used Agility five times [on separate occasions is okay] against a Trainer's pokemon.

If the nature begins with L through T (Lax through Timid, which is the last one) then you get these restrictions: Pikachu must learn and keep Double Team at level 15 and must always keep Thunderbolt. To evolve into Raichu, you must successfully dodge three attacks from an opposing Trainer's pokemon after using Double Team. Separate occasions is okay for this, too, but if you dodge three attacks from the same pokemon then you may remove the Double Team / Thunderbolt restriction.

@ben, you get a hitmonchan named "Sawk&Throh". You must tutor it seismic toss and solo 3 gym leader pokemon with seismic toss. That is all.
Good luck.

@carbon since you havn't been given any names yet I suggest CEntity (closest thing to your name I could think of) for you and Dummy07 for your rival (see this post for reason).

I'm sorry but I want to reject the bellsprout challenge. I have seen this form of challenge (trainer ID) too many times as much as I do like it. Is there any unique one you can think of? I probably won't start this till this weekend if I do at all, and I'm thinking i will.

The pokemon:
-benlarson gets Beserker the Mankey. When his health drops below 50%, he goes into Beserk Mode.
In this mode, you must select one move. Mankey must keep on using this move until it either dies or the move runs out of PP (In which case you must select a different move to use). While in Beserk mode, Mankey may not switch out or have an item used on him. All you can do is use the selected move.

-you get a hitmonchan named "Sawk&Throh". You must tutor it seismic toss and solo 3 gym leader pokemon with seismic toss. That is all.
Good luck.

-Reserving for benlarson! It's a Pikachu.
You're getting Pinkly the Pikachu. Your job is to catch the first female Pikachu you see in the Viridian Forest. (If you would not like to hunt for females, feel free to take a male if you see one first and name him Ridiculous.) Next step: check your Pikachu's nature!

If the nature begins with A through J (which means include Jolly, but cut off before Lax) then you receive the following restrictions: Pikachu must learn Agility [level 33] and keep this move at all times. It may evolve into a Raichu after it has used Agility five times [on separate occasions is okay] against a Trainer's pokemon.

If the nature begins with L through T (Lax through Timid, which is the last one) then you get these restrictions: Pikachu must learn and keep Double Team at level 15 and must always keep Thunderbolt. To evolve into Raichu, you must successfully dodge three attacks from an opposing Trainer's pokemon after using Double Team. (I like this challenge actually)

-You get a Bellsprout that must be caught on Route 5. The challenge depends on many different things.

Level 13, Male: Wants to be the best grass type pokemon ever. Must solo 15 trained grass pokemon to evolve. Must solo 35 to evolve again. may not be used in the gym battle against Giovani.

Level 13, Female: Loves the weather when it is sunny. Must know sunny day. Must use sunny day on the first turn of every battle. if you want to get rid of the sunny day challenge you must solo Blaine or Sabrina. Cannot use solarbeam untill evolved into Weepinbell

Level 14, Male: Refuses to accept the fact that poison is not super effective against water. Must always know a poison move and only use it against water types.

Level 14, female: Absolutely loves accesory items. Must always hold items such as silk scarf, brightpowder, color scarfs, blackglasses etc. if you lose an accesory item during a battle, bellsprout cannot participate in the next gym battle.

Level 15, male: Must evolve into Weepinbell ASAP. Weepinbell will be the food hoard of your team. Must always hold leftovers. Must eat/drink all the lava cookies, berries, herbs, and drinks you find.

Level 15, female: Is very scared of ghosts. If she ever battles against one she cannot fight in trainer battles untill she grows a level. If she sees one she must switch out imediately. However, if she ever directly damages a ghost pokemon the challenges are removed (remember: she must switch out imediatley.)

Level 16, male: Very physical. Can only use physical moves.

Level 16, female. She thinks she is very special. Can only use special moves.

If the next pokemon you see in the same route is a...

Pidgey, all your moves must be of different types.
Meowth, you must know a move that has the same number of letters as your hidden power type
Bellsprout, you must roll a dice: 1,2=can't use stun spore or poison powder, 3,4=can't use sleep powder or poison powder, 5,6=can't use sleep powder or stun spore

if you leave the route without seeing a pokemon you must solo all gym leaders. (hint: don't leave the route without seeing another pokemon. :naughty:)

Make sure to tell us your challenge.

-You get "Mr. Fish" the Magikarp. Only evolution restriction is that it must gain it's own battle experience, no Exp. Share, no "bait-switching".

Once it becomes a Gyrados, it believes it's the king of everything. It must always be the highest level pokemon in your party, and must be your Surf and Strength user to show his usefulness. You can chose the rest of his movepool, since Gyra wishes to show off his versitlity. It must solo 150 pokemon to prove it's strength, 10 of them Gym Leader pokes, 20 of them Gym Leader Trainer pokes, 10 of them E4 pokes, and 60 of them trainer pokes. To make the situation fitting, name your trainer "Jarod".

Good Luck, Have Fun!

-you get a Tentacool, it must know and keep 2 non-damaging moves. The other two moves are a STAB move and one move of your choice. It must solo both Koga and Misty to prove itself as the ultimate water and poison type. It's name is Genocide. (as mentioned, I don't believe it is available before Misty but I will still solo Koga and 2 of Loralie's pokes with it.

Rejected challenges:
You get a Bellsprout. Add all the digits in your trainer ID. 1=a, 2=b, 3=c...27=a, 28=b etc. Take that letter and find a type that starts with that letter. If one doesn't exist go the next one in alphabetical order and so on. If there is an E4 member or gym leader for that type, you must solo that gym leader/E4 member. If there is not, you must always hold the item that increases the type power (Silk Scarf, Spell Tag, Silverpowder etc.). (Ex: Trainer ID=26896, Total=31, Letter=E, Type=Electric, Challenge=solo electric gym) If there are two possible types then you must choose the one that has an Gym leader or E4 member. If you choose to evolve Weepinbell he can only use moves that he learns from TMs or HMs and his STAB. Make sure to tell us your trainer ID!

(rejected because I don't like the trainer ID thing although I would still like a bellsprout)

you get Britney the self-concious Bulbasaur. Soft Reset for female. Stay as ivysaur because it doesn't want to be that ugly venusaur. must know two stab moves for each of its types and two status moves since it doesn't want to get its hands dirty.

(rejected because it has an evolution limitation and isn't allowed to evolve, I will already have a grass/poison on the team, and I used bulbasaur for my speed run)

for carbon i'll change instead of ko'ing with flail it's now just ko. Nickname it kNOCKoUT.

for benlarson you get Britney the self-concious Bulbasaur. Soft Reset for female. Stay as ivysaur because it doesn't want to be that ugly venusaur. must know two stab moves for each of its types and two status moves since it doesn't want to get its hands dirty.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ Carbon: You get Fernando, the annoying bastard Ludicolo.

Fernando is such an annoying bastard, but especially to trained pokemon. As such, he must always confuse at least 1 pokemon belonging to every trainer you face (that you don't already have to solo) with Swagger.

Fernando is such an annoying bastard, but especially to your own pokemon. As such, he must always use Surf in every double battle that you come across.

Fernando is such an annoying bastard, but especially to non-grass pokemon. As such, he must always use Leech Seed against every non-grass pokemon he faces.

Fernando is such an annoying bastard, but especially to non-steel or poison pokemon. As such, he must always use Toxic against every non-steel or poison pokemon he faces.

Fernando is such an annoying bastard, but especially to you. As such, he must always carry a detrimental item (Lagging Tail, Status Orb, etc) and must be the last member of your team to evolve to its final form.
Damn, what an annoying bastard.

1: From Dark Ray: Beldum (Dumbbell). Solos Whitney for Metang and then Chuck and Bruno for Metagross. Must learn Rain Dance [TM18] and Magnet Rise [Tutoring/Start-Up Move]. As a Metagross, must keep either Magnet Rise or Rain Dance and may only use Special attacks.

2: From Its A Random: Spoink (ILuvPearls). If holding a Pearl, may only use Psychic-type attacks. If not holding a Pearl, may only use non-Psychic-type attacks.

3: From Fire Blast: Makuhita (Lax). Must have Thick Fat. May not eat any berries and must be the first pokemon in my party while biking. Must solo 20 trainers and 2 gym leaders. May not use Special attacks. The Gym Leaders I have selected to solo are: Jasmine, Lt. Surge.

4: From blamon123: Feebas (kNOCKoUT). May only be fed Beauty Poffins after KOing something. Must learn one TM as Feebas and must learn Surf as Milotic. As Milotic, Surf can be used no more than five times in battle. Will be named after my mother upon evolving.

5: From Jansen: Eevee (Las Vegas). Is the Eevee received from Bill. Roll a die to see evolution. 1 = Jolteon, 2 = Umbreon, 3 = Vaporeon, 4 = Flareon, 5 = Espeon, 6 = No Evolution. Must solo the Gym leader it it super effective against. NOTE: I rolled already [is that okay?] and got a four. This means I'll be using Flareon and will solo Erika.

6: From BiGGiE: Ludicolo (Fernando / Bastard / Asshole). Must use Swagger to confuse opponents. Must use Surf in all double battles. Must Leech Seed all non-grass types. Must Toxic all non-steel/poison types. Must carry a detrimental item. Must be the last to evolve to final form.
Thanks, everyone!

Random idea came to mind, If you want to use it go ahead, unless someone else comes up with a better name, but how bout Vegas'Odds or put a space in for the approstrophe instead.

Edit: or something based on Troll odds or something with troll because flareon is gamefreak's most trolled pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)