Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPod typing is so slow -_-.....

Newby noob: For Pearl, take a Blisssy named "Lulzy". Must have a final moveset of Calm Mind and three attacking moves. Only evolution restrictions are that you need to evolve from Happiny during the battle with Malene, and evolve from Chansey during the battle with Candice.

For FireRed, take a Pikachu named "Easter" to save you from your water weakness. Following the story of Easter (sorta), Pikachu has only three real life days to construct it's final moveset. You can however choose when these three days will commence, with Pikachu being unable to learn any moves past it's first four until then. Oh, and have it sOlo Misty.

Gl and have fun.

Oh my biscuits, you Chinchou's status requirement means Status as in Physical/Special/Status.

How do I know this? Well:

It must know an Electric move.
It must know Flail.
It must know a Weather Inducing move.

To evolve, it needs 2 status moves.

With the above three moves, it is not possible to evolve it if Status meant toxic/paralyse/etc. It can only work if Status means any non-damaging move, as then the weather inducing move would count as one of them.

Oh my biscuits, you Chinchou's status requirement means Status as in Physical/Special/Status.

It must know Flail.

With the above three moves, it is not possible to evolve it if Status meant toxic/paralyse/etc. It can only work if Status means any non-damaging move, as then the weather inducing move would count as one of them.
Technically, if the Electric move was Thunder Wave, you could teach it Toxic and fulfil it that way. However, the requirement does mean Phys/Spec/Status.

@Newby n0Ob: For FireRed, you get the Jynx you trade for in Cerulean City. It feels lonely because it is a traded Pokemon, so it may never participate in a double battle. It is also mad at you for taking it from its original Trainer, so you must intentionally simulate its disobedience by rolling a 6-sided die every other time it wants to attack. 1-4 correspond to those moves in your move list, 5 is roll again, and 6 is your choice. To let off some steam, Jynx may solo Blaine. If it does this, you may disable the die requirement for the rest of the game.

I assumed since it was based on MEP, then the electric moves would be....um, spark, discharge....what other electric moves can Pachirisu learn? I don't remember Thunder Wave being available to it.

It must know Flail.

Thunder Wave is still an Electric-type move, so it could have been something along the lines of Flail, Rain Dance, Thunder Wave, Toxic. :c.

I assumed since it was based on MEP, then the electric moves would be....um, spark, discharge....what other electric moves can Pachirisu learn? I don't remember Thunder Wave being available to it.
Well, it's only partially based on MEP. I can't remember the exact restrictions for that, though. Could you get T-Wave before the Elite Four, or did Pachi's restrictions force only attacking moves? If the latter, I'll change that to attacking move in the OP.

MEP generally is used only with Spark and Discharge, as I remember having one at lv. 63 I think and it still didn't have T-Wave, so it's highly likely that even if it does get it, it would be very late in the game.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. Either way, Bisuits is not going to enjoy that Chinchou (not that anyone enjoys anything even partially related to MEP).

MEP generally is used only with Spark and Discharge, as I remember having one at lv. 63 I think and it still didn't have T-Wave, so it's highly likely that even if it does get it, it would be very late in the game.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. Either way, Bisuits is not going to enjoy that Chinchou (not that anyone enjoys anything even partially related to MEP).
Opsh. I'm gonna love that Chinchou like none other. It's gonna be like... Flail, Rain Dance, Thunder, & somethin' else that I don't really care about. Maybe Confuse Ray or Toxic.

@ Screwdriver:

your last pokemon is Last the Abomasnow...
this abomasnow always comes last so it must know icy wind to slow down the others asap(heart scale)...
also can't know ice shard because the other members of your team consider it cheating...
solo an e4 of your choice...

@Newby n00b
Pearl: Your starter is a Turtwig. It's challenge depends on what hidden power you have. You must keep hidden power. Name it Leonardo
Bug: May only know STAB moves
Dark: Must solo every Luxray, Cherubi, and Gible in the game.
Dragon: To show his connection with his inner ancient beast, he must use Ancinet Power against every Dragon type it battles.
Electric: It doesn't think it does anything, as it's immune to it. Since it's immune to it, you have no challenge.
Fighting: Must punch the equivilent of Rebbecca Black in the face. (solo Drifblim)
Fire: It feels connection with your rival's Chimchar, and must learn and keep another move that the Chimchar line has.
Flying: He believes he can soar, and refuses to do any non-mandatory walking areas as soon as you can use Fly.
Ghost: Who you gonna call? Well since you don't have a phone, the pokewatch (or whatever it's called) will have to do. Every time after he battles, you must use every app on your watch at least once.
Grass: Believes it's of noble ancestry and refuses to learn any moves of the commoner types. It may only know Grass, Water, Fire, Dragon and Psychic moves.
Ground: It thinks Grass Leonardo is an asshole, and may only know moves of types Grass Leonardo can't.
Ice: It fears itself, and so must never use Hidden Power. If an opponent uses Hidden Power, it shits itself and must switch out immediately.
Poison: It must solo 40 gym leader pokemon. That number decreases by going to a new route, and every pokemon it solos there, the number decreases by one.
Psychic: It uses its psychic powers to solo all of the wannabe psychics in the game. (the psychic trainers)
Rock: He is a Caveturtle, and may only know naturul move types. (Fire, Grass, Ground, Rock, Water)
Steel: It is a robot, and it knows it must get rid of future competition. That's why when you battle with Dawn, it must kill all of her pokemon before it can attack the opponents'.
Water: May not learn any STAB moves.
Question about the fighting-type hidden power: does it have to solo every Drifblim or a specific one?

EDIT:
@ newby noob:

for pearl you get starly the Reckless...
inspired by staraptor's 5th gen dream world ability must learn and keep brave bird and double edge as its only attacking moves asap...
to compensate with the recoil must learn roost asap and use it immediately after using one of the above moves(example:first turn brave bird, second turn roost...)...
last move your choice...
solo your rival's starly/staravia/staraptor in every battle...
It doesn't "learn" Double-Edge, but gets it by breeding a Togetic, which can only be obtained post-National Dex unless by trading (and I said no trading), so can I just teach it Take Down instead?

oh sorry newby noob i was pretty sure that it learns double edge through level up but it seems that i confused it with take down, well just swap take down with double edge and it's ok...

I am going to do a Pokemon Black Scramble Challenge! Just to let you know, I do not want these pokemon:
Oshawott
Scraggy
Sewaddle
Throh or Sawk

EDIT: and I can't Trade

JusticeTheJolteon:

You get Elgyem, nicknamed 42. When it reaches level 42, it decides it doesn't want to evolve. After learning Calm Mind with its next level-up, it begins to calm down. To evolve it, it must solo ten Pokémon of whatever its Hidden Power type is after learning Calm Mind. (If its Hidden Power is Fighting-type, solo ten Fighting Pokémon, etc.)

Oooh, finally able to get this idea to someone.

@JusticeTheJolteon:

Get an Emolga named Avenger. After the events that transpired here it has a deep hatred of all Dark-type Pokemon. If you encounter a Dark-type Pokemon anywhere, you must switch in Avenger immediately and solo it. Additionally, if one of your Pokemon is KO'd in a battle, you must switch in Avenger and solo that Pokemon. Also, during either of these scenarios, you cannot use any items on Avenger until the battle is over because this is personal.

If Avenger is KO'd during any of these scenarios, then it cannot battle anymore due to heroic angst until one of its teammates gives it a good whack (must get attacked by an ally in a double/triple battle to become usable again). This rule can be ignored when inside the Elite Four. Avenger must solo Grimsley, N's Zoroark, and Ghetsis's Hydreigon. Oh, and it must not be in any double battle with a Dark-type teammate. It must also know Electro Ball, and never Volt Switch.

Have fun!

@JusticeTheJolteon: I'm giving you the same challange I gave vratix two pages back, the challange that will probably become my signature for B/W: a SWT (Star Wars Tympole).

You get Padawan the male Tympole, the first one you see. It's a Jedi Knight in training, so it must harness the Force by only ever knowing one attacking move (as a Tympole). It must attack (but not KO; Jedi don't kill) fifty Pokemon to be eligible for evolution. Now is where things get tricky: Apply Section A if your Tympole was not holding a Persim Berry when you caught it. Apply Section B if it was.

A: Your Tympole did not avoid the confusion of puberty and gave in to the Dark Side! It must evolve into Palpitoad as soon as you get the manditory 50 semi-solos. Now rename it Emperor. Looks like you just trained Emperor Palpitoad in the ways of the Force; but now you have a Sith on your hands! Replace two status moves of his with attacks ASAP. He may never know more than one status move as a Palpitoad. Emperor Palpitoad must solo (KO/kill) 200 additional Pokemon in order to evolve into Seismitoad. If he evolves, rename him Sith Lord. He must now solo every Pokemon he is sent into battle against (this includes double and triple battles). You must also replace his remaining status move with Force Lightning (Hydro Pump), and he may never know a status move again. Also, solo two E4 members with him.

B: Congrats! Your padawan avoided confusion, and now you have a Jedi. To avoid being Palpitoad, you may not evolve Tympole until Level 35. You must evolve it again in one level. Rename it Yoda. Yoda must keep two status moves in his moveset at all times, but otherwise there are no restrictions. Except one. He must solo the true Master of the Sith: Ghetsis.

EDIT: For the Ghetsis solo, solo everything except his Hydreigon, since you have to solo that with something else.

JusticeTheJolteon:

You get Tynamo, nicknamed [CENSORED]. (Yes, that's its nickname.) It cannot evolve into Eelektrik until you defeat Shauntal, and cannot evolve into Eelektross at all. It must hold a Ring Target once you reach Opelucid City. It cannot use any damage-dealing moves that are not Normal or Electric-type, and cannot learn Volt Switch or Thrash.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Newby N00b, every Drifblim, and every time is becomes Friday, it must Kill the Drifblim that appears.

@JusticeTheJolteon, you get a Krookodile named Swaggah'. He needs to get his swag on All day 'Ery day, so everytime he's used against a Gym Leader, E4 member, or N or Ghetsis, he must first use Swagger to show its dominance. However, this guy's also a ladies man, and must use attract on every female it its egg groups. (Every Time it's against a female of the ground group, it must first use attract). Just because he's a ladies man, doesn't mean he can't slap a ho. That's why he must solo 25 female trainers.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
JusticeTheJolteon, start with Snivy, name it Smugleaf. This Snivy has an extreme amount of Moxie in him & he's so confident, that he can beat anything without anyone's help, or take a break. Therefore, whenever he enters the battlefield, you may not switch out or use Items on him until he either faints or you win the battle. He must solo Lenora.

Have fun.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hooray for Double Posting...But anyways, I'm just posting to say, I've officially started my Super Random Scramble! The Pokemon are below.
  • Red Gyarados [Easy]: Must know & keep Dragon Dance (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Ho-Oh (DscoNferno) [Creative]: Must have a move from the following categories:
    Turn Up the Heat- Sunny Day / Sacred Fire / Overheat / basically any Fire move
    Super Fly- Fly / Brave Bird
    Get His Swagg On- Swagger / Punishment / Hyper Beam
    Chill- Recover / Rest / Roost
    Must solo 2 Kanto Gym Leaders, whenever a Pokemon uses a move with Dance in its name, it must come in & kill it, & it must solo Red's Pikachu (Dummy007)
  • Sunkern (Troll) [Hard]: RNG a number between 1-20. This is how many GLP Troll must solo before evolution (+1 E4 Member if number is less than 10, or 2 if number is less then 5). Can only be healed through the use of Pokemon Centres, max three per town when Troll is in the party, Must be done on first try, otherwise, may never evolve until I solo Blue. Only STAB move is Seed Bomb (Galladiator)
  • Sudowoodo [Creative]: Must win the 5 Pokeathlon events with Sudowoodo, then buy an item & use it on it. I must then teach it a TM/MT move starting with the same letter as the used Item. After each badge, I must participate it in a Pokeathlon Challenge (ObsidianRanger)
  • Kangaskhan [Payback]: If Scrappy as ability, Must know Normal & Fighting type moves & cannot be used against Morty. If Early Bird as Ability, Must solo Morty, & when it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows. Either way, it must solo an E4 Member of my choice on the first try, failure to do so means it must give up a move slot permanently (Skwog)
  • Nidoran M/F (Very Able/NoReserves) [Variable]: If it has poison point it can't have any poison type moves and must solo either Koga or Janine, if it has rivalry it must appear against all gym leaders of the same gender unless it conflicts with another challenge and solo 1 GL of the same gender.
    If it's male you must teach it swagger, if it's female you must teach it attract.
    Now it gets a move based on nature, +att=physical attack, +spa=special, +def/spdef=growl/leer depending on gender, +speed=substitute and neutral=whatever you want.
    Next you get a move based on which of the following GLs you choose to solo, if you solo whitney you get headbutt, if you solo chuck you get focus punch, if you solo pryce you get blizzard/ice beam and if you solo clair you get whatever you want. If you solo more than 1 of these GLs you can choose which move you want (eg. solo whitney and get headbutt, then solo pryce and replace headbutt with blizzard).
    Now roll a die, this is for your last move, if you roll a 1 you get any level up move, 2= any HM move, 3= any TM move, 4=any special attack, 5=any physical attack and 6=any move under 61bp.
    Now the last thing for you to do is flip a coin, if heads name this pokemon "Very Able", if tails name it "NoReserves" (Dark Ray)

I've elected Kangaskhan for my starter & I've already hatched it. Jolly nature, & Scrappy for the ability. I'll update after Falkner. Apart from that, good luck me. (DISCLAIMER: I asked for a Legendary for this Scramble, so don't complain about Ho-Oh.)

@Chieliee

So, you like Escavalier, do ya?

Well, too bad! Instead, you get its lower form, Karrablast. Name it No Guard. Thinking it's a No Guard Karrablast, it can only use moves that have 90% accuracy or less. It may never evolve.

EDIT: Moves without accuracy (like Substitute and Swords Dance) are acceptable.

Chielee, take a Litwick, who must be caught on your first trip to Celestial Tower. This Litwick, unfortunately, has gone through a lot of emotional turmoil, and as a result, he has sunk into depression, and so, his fire has gone out. As such, he cannot use any fire moves. However, with your teammates rallying around Litwick, he endeavours to do his best for you versus Skyla, and must solo one of her Pokémon. Protip: Don't pick Swanna. With Skyla defeated, your team gives a loud cheer for Litwick, lifting the little spirit's spirit. As a result, his fire begins to grow again, and he can now use Fire Moves with a base power of LESS THAN 50.

Enter Twist Mountain in Winter. It must be Winter. You rely heavily on Litwick's still fairly weak flame to keep you warm, and so, he must lead the way through it. But your trust in him gives him yet more confidence, so he can use Fire Moves with up to 60 Base Power now!

However, the trek through Twist Mountain leaves Litwick exhausted, and unable to compete in the Icirrus Gym. Disappointed his inability to assist you there, he goes for some solo training. When you exit the Gym, you run into him at Dragonspiral Tower... Just as he evolves to Lampent! He can now use Fire moves up to 70 power.

To demonstrate his new power, Lampent must solo Bianca on route 9 - yes, even if she has Samurott. Protip: Will-o-Wisp + Hex the bastard. He becomes a trusted, valuable member of your group now, and settles comfortably into his role.

You approach Victory Road at night, unable to see through the darkness of the cave. Lampent to the rescue! He must lead the entire way through the cave. Again, this boosts his flame and confidence to allow him to use Fire Moves up to 100 power. So go ahead and chance Inferno if you like.

Lampent's final test? Soloing Marshal. In respect for the lantern's might, he hands you the Dusk Stone you need to evolve him to Chandelure. With his newfound power, Chandelure's flame burns brighter than ever. He can now use any Fire move he chooses! Let rip with Fire Blast! Your enemies better have Burn Heal!

Summary:
- Catch a Litwick on your first trip up Celestial Tower
- Cannot use Fire moves until soloing one of Skyla's Pokémon.
- After Skyla, can use Fire moves <50 power.
- Leads through Twist Mountain IN WINTER.
- After Twist Mountain, can use Fire moves up to 60 power.
- Cannot participate in Icirrus Gym.
- May evolve to Lampent after Icirrus. May now use Fire moves up to 70 power.
- Solo Bianca on Route 9.
- Lead through Victory Road.
- After Victory Road, can use Fire Moves up to 100 power.
- Solo Marshal.
- Can now evolve to Chandelure. No more restrictions on move power. Go nuts.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@Chieliee, you get a Ducklett named UglyDuklin. She's made fun of (yes it must be a she) by all the other ducklings, so it strives to make itself more beautiful. So it may only know moves that are in the beauty category in the old pokemon contests. (moves are: Water Pulse, Defog, BubbleBeam, FeatherDance, Aqua Ring, Hail, Surf and Dive.) It must also solo all beautys, who constantly mock her, and must kill, destroy, and maim every female ducklett and swanna you come across. If it's male she becomes infactuated with him and refuses to fight.

Edit: at Futachimaru, same challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)