Badges: 1
Bushido the Oshawott - Level 15 Male
No item
Quiet Nature
~Water Gun
~Tail Whip
~Tackle
~Focus Energy

Early game stuff was as easy as it always was, but I was hesitant about soloing Cilan with only Bushido as both Audino and Munna can't be obtained until you get the Trio Badge. Not wanting to spend hours grinding against the weaklings in the wild, I decided to suck it up and grind against Cilan himself. I ended up spending all my money on potions so as to not lose the money in battle.

Naturally, I end up winning the battle on my first try. Bushido entered the battle at level 14 and opened with Focus Energy hoping for some hax, while Lillipup spent the first two turns using Work Up. The first Water Gun scored a crit that put the dog into the red and forcing Cilan to use his potion while Bushido made quick work of his foe with two more Water Guns, one of which crit. He leveled up, entering the next fight with full health and higher stats.

Pansage started with a couple of Work Ups like his predecessor, while I ordered a couple Tackles expecting to get killed. The second was a crit that knocked the monkey into the red while it grabbed its second boost. With no more potions to use, it attacked with a +2 Vine Whip that easily outsped poor Bushido. With about 15 hp left, my Oshawott finished the enemy with one last Tackle.

Spoook, you have 24 hours before your reserved slot on my friends team is forfeited.

My friend and I are doing a race of Diamond and Pearl (I have Pearl, he has Diamond), but with one key difference. At the beginning of the game, we will catch 5 or 6 slave pokemon each and trade them for eggs of our Scramble teams. We can trade (obviously) and we each want 6. They can be any non-legendary breedable pokemon in the 4th Gen National Dex.

We both want starters (doesnt matter which gen), and his challange should be slightly easier then mine. No glaring type weaknesses, the usual blah blah blah.

I'll edit in accepted team members here:

EDIT: My friend rejected the Hoppip, (glaring type weaknesses, he says), but I'll let Spoook give him another one. Also, whoever gave me the Bidoof, I'll take it, but FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!
My PEARL team:
1. Dreamer the Torchic (must be bred with agility. Must solo a gym leader with only agility and quick attack to evolve into Combusken; must solo 5 pokemon with a higher base speed then it to evolve to Blaziken)
2. NotAStarter the Bidoof (may only know moves that the starter pokemon may know. must solo all three starters to evolve to Bibarel, must solo Palkia) (Sunny Day, Grass Knot, Toxic, and Return. God this is going to suck.)
3. Bieber the Jigglypuff (Must use attract and sing on a GL pokemon before it can attack, must solo 5 artsy trainers to evolve)
4. Sandy the Snover (hopefully female. Must always know grasswhistle or swagger, but never both. Must have all EXACTLY 60 BP moves to evolve. Cannot learn Blizzard until it solos 2 GLP or 10 trainer pokemon)
5.Thing1 the Mankey (must learn 4 moves from Smogon analysis sets from any gen. Must solo Byron and Roark. Must solo all Aipom/Ambipom)
6. Outlandos the Abra (must always keep Teleport. must be traded for D'amor when it evolves to Kadabra)

My friend's DIAMOND team
1. NoobStart the Chikorita (no evolving until level 25, must copy a moveset for Meganium on Smogon's 4th gen overview)
2. FFFFFUUUUU the Hippopotas (must solo Gardenia if breeded and only have moves off smogon sets, must solo an E4 member if you catch it normally.)
3. Random the Farfetch'd (must use a random move on a random target each time he attacks)
4. Thing2 the Aipom (must learn 2 moves boosted by Prankster. Must solo Wake and Candice. Must solo every Mankey/Primeape) (Fail, no mankeys or primeapes in D/P before you beat the game)
5. D'amor the Machop (may only have 1 fighting move, must be traded for Outlandos as soon as it evolves to Machoke)
6. @shinyskarmory Since it looks like Spoook didn't give your friend a challange, I'll give him one instead. He gets an Eevee. What he chooses to evolve it into determines its fate.
1.If he evolves it into Vaporeon, name it Aquatics. Must always know at least 2 water type attacks and must solo Wake to prove it is the best water type.
2.If he evolves it into Jolteon, name it Speedy. Must always know Quick Attack and solo all Pokemon with over 105 Base Speed to prove that it is the fastest Pokemon.
3.If he evolves it into Flareon, name it Trolled. May not learn any moves that the other Eeveelutions can learn and solo any trainer that has an Eevelution in Platinum to prove that it is the best Eeveelution.
4.If he evolves it into Espeon, name it SuperSmart. Must know attacking moves of different types and may only fight if it can hit the enemy super effectively to prove that it is the smartest Pokemon.
5.If he evolves it into Umbreon, name it MegaWall. Must know 3 non-attacking moves and may only fight if it resists the opponents STAB attack to prove that it is the bulkiest Pokemon.
6.If he evolves it into Leafeon, name it Chlorophyll. May only fight if it is Sunny and solo Volkner to prove that it is the best Chlorophyll sweeper.(Suck that Venusaur!)
7.If he evolves it into Glaceon, name it Ice Body. May only fight if it is Hailing and solo Volkner to prove that it is the best Hail Staller. (Suck that Walrein!)

Also, neither of us are accepting any more Normal types, I am not accepting any more Fighting type, and my friend is no longer accepting Ice-weak pokemon. (LOL, 3 ice weaknesses... woulda been 4 if he hadn't rejected Hoppip.)

I'd like to start a challenge on Leafgreen! I don't have any restrictions other than no trading...
Take a Charmander. Name it whatever you want. The number of pokemon it solos at the first gym without Metal Claw is the number of times it can evolve.

I think this fire type soloing rock gym thing might become my signature.

Take a Meowth named Gollum, Must solo Nugget Bridge to get the Nugget at the end and must hold the Nugget to battle after this. May evolve after picking up $500 with Pay Day

Zanicus, take a Bellsprout named Pitcher. Teach it Sweet Scent ASAP, and once it knows the move it must use it in every battle it participates in. It can evolve into Weepinbell at any time it knows Thief (and does not need to keep the move afterwards) but if you evolve it into Victreebel then it can never learn Sludge Bomb.

Take an Eevee;

Name it PowerHouse. Solo the GLMP of the Cinnabar Gym in order to evolve into Flareon.

~OR~

Name it SupaCharge. Solo the GLMP of the Viridian Gym to evolve into Jolteon.

~OR~

Name it BossBattlr. Solo 3 GLMP of your choice to evolve into Vaporeon.

I'd like to start a challenge on Leafgreen! I don't have any restrictions other than no trading...
you get my other 'signature' challange!

You get Rage Brain the Abra, who is annoyed that you cannot evolve him fully into Alakazam. Hence, it must solo 20 Pokemon with Frustration before evolving, and every time you beat a gym leader you must solo a number of Pokemon equivalent to its current level with Frustration. It must be caught before facing Erika, and it must solo Koga and Agatha.

@zanicus

My roommate gets high and plays League of Legends way too loudly all night long. Additionally, he ran up the power bill by cranking up the AC every day while I am at work. I hate him, a lot. I am also going to take it out on you.
You get Jacob the most annoying Poliwag ever. It may only evolve into Poliwhirl if you solo a gym leader using Frustration. You may not teach it Surf unless it is at least a Poliwhirl. You must encounter every legendary pokemon possible, have Jacob faint and then select 'No' when it asks if you want to choose another pokemon. Additionally, Jacob must be the only pokemon in your party when you fight the creeper-ass Hypno that is scaring Lostelle and Jacob must faint in that battle too. Jacob must solo Bruno as a Poliwhirl OR solo Agatha as a Poliwrath. If you solo Bruno, evolve immediately after the battle.
Screw you, Jacob.

A/N Any loopholes you can find and exploit are encouraged.

Alright, I haven't done this in a LONG time, and I think I'm feelin one for Silver. I can't trade, and I'm not using an unown, I'm not that masochistic :P I have to use a Mareep though, it's an inside joke pokemon with me and my friend.
The more nonpokemon video game references the better :) thanks!

You like mareep? Well you get...

Teinaava the Ekans!

Teinaava is a lowly little snake and he wishes to be an Arbok. But his true secret is that he was the snake that tempted Eve into eating the Forbidden Fruit and was exiled, therefore, he must never be the first pokemon sent out in a trainer battle.

Furthermore, as an apparition of Satan, he must have 1 fire move (Which in Gen II has to be sunny day LOLOLOL), and 1 dark move that is not Bite(LOLOLOL Only Thief is the other...nyah!).

Just to clarify, I am an Aetheist...

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
You want challenge? You get challange

You get a Miltank named Heavy. Heavy is a credit to the team, so it must pay it's dues. In order to replace the Sandvich, use milk drink instead, it helps build calcium. Also, there's nothing more intimidating then an uber charged heavy, but unfortunately miltank doesn't have intimidate, or any ability for that matter since this is silver. Because of this, it has to lower the opponent's attack stat the old fashioned way, by growling menacingly at it, so it must learn and keep growl. Heavy gets outsmarted easily, but it does not know anyone who can outsmart bullet! Because of this, she must kill 30 trainer's psychic type pokemon over the game. Finally, it is strongest in all of land, and she must prove it by soloing chuck

recap:
learn and keep milk drink and growl
solo 30 trainer's psychic type pokemon
solo chuck

Alright, I haven't done this in a LONG time, and I think I'm feelin one for Silver. I can't trade, and I'm not using an unown, I'm not that masochistic :P I have to use a Mareep though, it's an inside joke pokemon with me and my friend.
The more nonpokemon video game references the better :) thanks!
You want a Mareep, take one. It must be male. Name it Cole. Its powers evolve as it goes through the game. Therefore, the moves it knows when you catch it are the only ones it can know for a while. After you defeat the third gym, you must replace an old move with a new move, and it must be electric type if possible. You will do this for every gym for the rest of the game. You may teach the move to the Mareep earlier if you really want to, but you can't use the move until you beat a gym. However, you may subsitute learning a move at a gym for evolving into whatever form is next. You may never delete an electric type move, except for a more powerful electric move if you already have 4 electric moves.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU TM13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either take his because his was first, or take the one you think is more interesting. I don't care.

@trogdor1313

Enter the Bug-catching contest. You may only swap once. Restrictions depend on the prize you get:

1st Place (Evolution Stone): No Restrictions. Must Solo one of Lance's pokemon
2nd Place (Everstone): Can only have one STAB move at any time. Must solo Claire
3rd Place (Berry): Cannot use STAB moves, or any moves above 90 base power. Must solo Clair and one E4 member
4th Place: Can only use its weakest move at the time of catching. Must Solo Morty and one E4 member. Can evolve if it solos Lugia.

Take something easier, for some relief;

Take a Cyndaquil, name it Fawkes. Have it viciously burn down everything within the Sprout Tower (Wild and Trained) to evolve into Quilava. (Here's where the difficulty comes in) If you want to evolve again, you must solo the Rival's Feraligatr, with STAB. If it succeeds at this, it grow overly-confident and can only use moves with over 100 BP or SE Moves.

Yo dawg, so I heard you like Mareep...
Awww, you already have like 7 Mareep. Dawg...

I guess you have this glaring need for water-type HMs. Lucky for you, you get Pliskin the Qwilfish. That kid likes to hide, sometimes in grass, sometimes in mud and sometimes in boxes of corrugated paper. Therefore, Pliskin must always know minimize. Pliskin must know Minimize + 3Water HMs ASAP. To learn Surf you must either a)poison all of the Kimono Girls eevee line pokemon with Pliskin OR b)solo any 3 of them, one of which may not be Flareon.

Ok, Let's see here:

(Piemonade) "Teinaava the Ekans!

Teinaava is a lowly little snake and he wishes to be an Arbok. But his true secret is that he was the snake that tempted Eve into eating the Forbidden Fruit and was exiled, therefore, he must never be the first pokemon sent out in a trainer battle.

Furthermore, as an apparition of Satan, he must have 1 fire move (Which in Gen II has to be sunny day LOLOLOL), and 1 dark move that is not Bite(LOLOLOL Only Thief is the other...nyah!)."

(kingofkongs) "You get a Miltank named Heavy. Heavy is a credit to the team, so it must pay it's dues. In order to replace the Sandvich, use milk drink instead, it helps build calcium. Also, there's nothing more intimidating then an uber charged heavy, but unfortunately miltank doesn't have intimidate, or any ability for that matter since this is silver. Because of this, it has to lower the opponent's attack stat the old fashioned way, by growling menacingly at it, so it must learn and keep growl. Heavy gets outsmarted easily, but it does not know anyone who can outsmart bullet! Because of this, she must kill 30 trainer's psychic type pokemon over the game. Finally, it is strongest in all of land, and she must prove it by soloing chuck"

(TM13IceBeam) "You want Mareep? You get Mareep. Name it Peeram. It may not use STAB moves except for Thundershock." Sorry shinyskarmory, he was first :P

(Rackham) "Enter the Bug-catching contest. You may only swap once. Restrictions depend on the prize you get:

1st Place (Evolution Stone): No Restrictions. Must Solo one of Lance's pokemon
2nd Place (Everstone): Can only have one STAB move at any time. Must solo Claire
3rd Place (Berry): Cannot use STAB moves, or any moves above 90 base power. Must solo Clair and one E4 member
4th Place: Can only use its weakest move at the time of catching. Must Solo Morty and one E4 member. Can evolve if it solos Lugia."

(SimonSays) "Take a Cyndaquil, name it Fawkes. Have it viciously burn down everything within the Sprout Tower (Wild and Trained) to evolve into Quilava. (Here's where the difficulty comes in) If you want to evolve again, you must solo the Rival's Feraligatr, with STAB. If it succeeds at this, it grow overly-confident and can only use moves with over 100 BP or SE Moves."

(Vratix) "I guess you have this glaring need for water-type HMs. Lucky for you, you get Pliskin the Qwilfish. That kid likes to hide, sometimes in grass, sometimes in mud and sometimes in boxes of corrugated paper. Therefore, Pliskin must always know minimize. Pliskin must know Minimize + 3Water HMs ASAP. To learn Surf you must either a)poison all of the Kimono Girls eevee line pokemon with Pliskin OR b)solo any 3 of them, one of which may not be Flareon."

This is nuts, but it'll be fun. Thanks guys! XD

Okay, this is an unofficial semi-update as I've just caught my Timburr and I wanted some clarification regarding its restriction. For those who don't know, this is what Pika25 originally gave me (emphasis added).

Fangren and tlyee61 will each take a Timburr (the first one they meet wild) that cannot evolve past Gurdurr; they'll share the nickname "Fighter". Whichever of the two have Sheer Force Ability can only use attacks that have a possible secondary effect; whichever of the two have Guts Ability have to be inflicted with a negative status (such as paralysis) before they attack. Whichever of the two are male have to evolve to Gurdurr at an odd level; whichever of the two are female have to evolve to Gurdurr at an even level. They must be in their Gurdurr stage before their respective Trainers reach Unova League.
What i take this to mean is that Fighter is not allowed to use any moves (including non-damaging ones) unless it is inflicted with one of the five status effects (burn, poison, paralyze, sleep, and freeze), that is, unless Guts is activated. Is this correct?

@shinyskarmory Since it looks like Spoook didn't give your friend a challange, I'll give him one instead. He gets an Eevee. What he chooses to evolve it into determines its fate.
1.If he evolves it into Vaporeon, name it Aquatics. Must always know at least 2 water type attacks and must solo Wake to prove it is the best water type.
2.If he evolves it into Jolteon, name it Speedy. Must always know Quick Attack and solo all Pokemon with over 105 Base Speed to prove that it is the fastest Pokemon.
3.If he evolves it into Flareon, name it Trolled. May not learn any moves that the other Eeveelutions can learn and solo any trainer that has an Eevelution in Platinum to prove that it is the best Eeveelution.
4.If he evolves it into Espeon, name it SuperSmart. Must know attacking moves of different types and may only fight if it can hit the enemy super effectively to prove that it is the smartest Pokemon.
5.If he evolves it into Umbreon, name it MegaWall. Must know 3 non-attacking moves and may only fight if it resists the opponents STAB attack to prove that it is the bulkiest Pokemon.
6.If he evolves it into Leafeon, name it Chlorophyll. May only fight if it is Sunny and solo Volkner to prove that it is the best Chlorophyll sweeper.(Suck that Venusaur!)
7.If he evolves it into Glaceon, name it Ice Body. May only fight if it is Hailing and solo Volkner to prove that it is the best Hail Staller. (Suck that Walrein!)

I finally found my copy of leafgreen and i in the mood for a scramble

rules
no trading
i would like to have all 6 pokemon for the 6th gym
no more than 2 of a type
i dont want to use a starter, so the first person to give me a challenge gets to pick my name and starter

pokemon:
1:Spearow(Arrow)
- It can only evolve once it solos Erika.
- Once it learns Drill Peck, it must use it to finish off all of its opponent there after.
- Arrow must then solo Bruno of the Elite Four.

2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

I finally found my copy of leafgreen and i in the mood for a scramble

rules
no trading
i would like to have all 6 pokemon for the 6th gym
no more than 2 of a type
i dont want to use a starter, so the first person to give me a challenge gets to pick my name and starter

pokemon:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
Suicide, the Charmander.
Will only fight with pokemon whose STAB hits Supereffective on Charmander. It may evolve after beating Staryu. To go to Charizard, beat Giovanni, using Charmeleon to kill the last pokemon.

@Hydrattler

You get Arrow the Spearow. Arrow wants to prove that Spearows and Fearows are the best Pokemon in the game! To prove this, it must solo Erika to prove that he's that good. Once he evolves into Fearow, it gains the mighty Drill Peck! See it's awesome might, it want to use it as a finisher to all of it's fights from then on! Knowing it's strength, it wants to challenge Bruno of the Elite Four and put him in his place.

To recap:
- Catch a Spearow and name it Arrow.
- It can only evolve once it solos Erika.
- Once it learns Drill Peck, it must use it to finish off every opponent there after. (You can add a couple of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann references, if you want.)
-
Arrow must then solo Bruno of the Elite Four

Suicide, the Charmander.
Will only fight with pokemon whose STAB hits Supereffective on Charmander. It may evolve after beating Staryu. To go to Charizard, beat Giovanni, using Charmeleon to kill the last pokemon.
i'm not using my starter, i'll still pick charmander so my rival has squirtle. i'll reserve you a place for my team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)