The Workshop

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Requester: maroon
For: Monotype Generations Tour V
Art Direction: I want the theme to match the type of Pokemon. This year I think Ghost would be a cool pick for the art. Since the tournament is SS Monotype, USM Monotype, and ORAS Monotype, I would like the pokemon to be Dragapult, Mega Sableye, and Aegislash from left to right exactly in that order. Since the theme is Ghost-types, can you make the overall theme spooky. The tournament's signups are on February 8th, so if the art could be done before then, it would be appreciated.

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Zneon
For: National Dex Teambuilding Lab
Art Direction: I don't really have one in mind to be honest, I just want it to be simple. As for the Pokemon featured, Cinderace, Mega Latias, Mega Scizor and Gliscor to be included in some way. Again, I have no idea where to go with art direction so you can go however you want.

Thanks in advance! :blobthumbsup:

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
(done)
Requester: me
For: CAPMono VR (incoming Mega Thread on CAP Subforum)
Art Direction: Kerfluffle hugging a VR pillow with clouds and swirls surrounding it. A Cloud that says "CAP Mono VR" in the middle sounds fine too.

(unreserved)
For: CAPMono Sample Teams ( '' )
Art Direction: Scylant's "arms" folded with a big block of ice that says "CAPMono Sample Teams" OR Krookodile's arms folded with a text that says the same but not in ice ofc.

When: Anytime its no rush and thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
Art Direction: I don't really have one in mind to be honest, I just want it to be simple. As for the Pokemon featured, Cinderace, Mega Latias, Mega Scizor and Gliscor to be included in some way. Again, I have no idea where to go with art direction so you can go however you want.

taking this! :toast:
e: just realized i left my tablet at home oops i'll get it done by tuesday though if that's ok!

Last edited:

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Art Direction: I want the theme to match the type of Pokemon. This year I think Ghost would be a cool pick for the art. Since the tournament is SS Monotype, USM Monotype, and ORAS Monotype, I would like the pokemon to be Dragapult, Mega Sableye, and Aegislash from left to right exactly in that order. Since the theme is Ghost-types, can you make the overall theme spooky. The tournament's signups are on February 8th, so if the art could be done before then, it would be appreciated.
we talked bout this on discord but just to make sure that its clear, i'll just post that i'm taking this :D

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Requester: Thinkerino
For: Almost Any Ability main thread
Art Direction: The only specifics I'd like to see are that it says "Almost Any Ability" on it, is colorful, and features Tapu Fini, Noivern, and Corviknight. Otherwise, feel free to take liberties on art direction :D. Preferably, I'd like to have this by Jan. 23 latest if possible.

Art Direction: The only specifics I'd like to see are that it says "Almost Any Ability" on it, is colorful, and features Tapu Fini, Noivern, and Corviknight. Otherwise, feel free to take liberties on art direction :D. Preferably, I'd like to have this by Jan. 23 latest if possible.
I'll take it

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!

natdexlab.png

Let me know if you want anything changed! :)

Almost Any Ability.png

Huzzah. A Tapu Fini with Poison Heal, a Corviknight with Volt Absorb and a Noivern just kinda being there because I couldn't think of a good way to implement Aerilate lmao

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requester: Fusion Flare
For: OU Victim of the Week
Art Direction: It should be relatively simple, a Clefable running away in terror from a mob of Steel, Poison and Fire types (preferably Pokémon such as Excadrill, Heatran, Melmetal, Nidoking, and Cinderace Slowking-Galar, Gengar, etc. it isn't a requirement that you do all of the following, but I'm just naming some Pokémon off the top of my head) and preferably the "OU Victim Of the Week" should be at the top of the picture. Thanks in advance!

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requester: 2xTheTap
For: SwSh PU Teambuilding Lab (OP not yet posted)
Art Direction: If you could please draw 2-3 Pokemon from our viability rankings (rank B- and up) and also include the text "PU Teambuilding Lab", I would appreciate it! If the artist could use a similar style to this post or this post, that'd be perfect. This is up to the artist which Pokemon they'd like to draw, but if you need ideas, I like using Toxicroak, Xatu, Togedemaru, Weezing, Centiskorch, etc. in the current meta. Thank you very much!

Requester: Fusion Flare
For: OU Victim of the Week
Art Direction: It should be relatively simple, a Clefable running away in terror from a mob of Steel, Poison and Fire types (preferably Pokémon such as Excadrill, Heatran, Melmetal, Nidoking, and Cinderace Slowking-Galar, Gengar, etc. it isn't a requirement that you do all of the following, but I'm just naming some Pokémon off the top of my head) and preferably the "OU Victim Of the Week" should be at the top of the picture. Thanks in advance!
I'd love to give this one a shot :)

For: UU Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: The artist may take whatever approach they want. Just include some UU staples like Victini, Scizor, Zeraora, Keldeo, Krookodile, Tangrowth, Azumarill to list a few. Pick as many as you want to include in the art. Feel free to choose other options from the VR, ideally keep it to stuff from A- and above.

Ty in advance.

Art Direction: The artist may take whatever approach they want. Just include some UU staples like Victini, Scizor, Zeraora, Keldeo, Krookodile, Tangrowth, Azumarill to list a few. Pick as many as you want to include in the art. Feel free to choose other options from the VR, ideally keep it to stuff from A- and above.

Ty in advance.
taking this

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
thanks for letting me do this!!

Ty in advance.
Here you go!
banneruu2 (Custom).png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)