The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
No I said i cant play sunday the deadline day. my team needs the game done, your guy has dodged me for 3 weeks.

nice try.
i'm not getting a sub since he's free to play on saturday + you are asking to play on saturday + he says he can play on saturday. so what are we even talking about?
Just specify a time "tonight for me has no meaning" and I'll get you an opponent ready (I won't sub a player that can play when you ask, I would be dumb to do so lol). We apologise for being not accurate enough with timezones etc. but if you write friday/saturday morning, we expect you to be available on saturday as well.

tl;dr: i need a time.

i'm not getting a sub since he's free to play on saturday + you are asking to play on saturday + he says he can play on saturday. so what are we even talking about?
Just specify a time "tonight for me has no meaning" and I'll get you an opponent ready (I won't sub a player that can play when you ask, I would be dumb to do so lol). We apologise for being not accurate enough with timezones etc. but if you write friday/saturday morning, we expect you to be available on saturday as well.

tl;dr: i need a time.
7-9pm GMT+10 tonight. I will be on stours waiting for someone from Italy to show up.

Last edited:

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Since Canada are officially out and I won't be disrupting the teams morale by saying this:

I am absolutely gutted not to have played this world cup. It was even more disturbing to see the quality of players who started in my place. Oh well, next year. GL to everyone else!

Last edited:

Tele

a quality human being
won vs pokeaim

sorry man i know u were probably exausted after streaming for 6 hrs and u probably had little motivation to play too but my team really needed me to play TODAY thanks for showing though, we will meet another time or in another tournament or whatever. best of luck at what u are doing as of now.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
thnx for working with my schedule tobes, ggs.

apologies to my team - i have a few plays i made i really disagreed with afterwards on my own part, im sincerely sorry about the poor level of performance i gave in group stages. not used to situations like this and i incredibly dislike it so i'll redouble my efforts to put my best foot forward in the future.

Tobes and Crystal_ scheduled for this coming Sunday on Smogtours. Tobes also specifically told Crystal_ that he was unavailable Saturday (he also said this in his VM to teal6, which can be found on Tobes's VM wall). Unfortunately, neither of them realized that the deadline was Saturday until recently. This can be seen in the following VM:

As you can see, they were unable to play on Wednesday, at which point Tobes suggested that they play on Friday. Crystal_ never replied to this VM, despite having come online earlier today, as evidenced by the following image:

Crystal_ never showed up after this time, however, and clearly ignored Tobes's attempt to schedule with him, despite knowing full well that Tobes was unavailable tomorrow. I believe that Tobes is clearly in the right here and can justifiably request an activity win, unless Spain can manage to sub someone in during the next few hours, which is highly unlikely given the difference in timezones. At the very least, there should be a double sub, but that should only be if the TDs come to to conclusion that Tobes cannot justifiably claim an activity win, something which I believe he should be able to do.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
all the games happening today in case people were curious
oras

TDK vs Boudouche
TDK vs Cosine180
boudouche vs Cosine180
reiku vs minakamiyuki
urban vs mack bus
PDC vs TheEnder
TheEnder vs Genesis7
Welli0u vs deej
Ren-chon vs Calloflochie
Calloflochie vs Tricking
Stathakis vs Axel10
Stathakis vs Alexander
Laurel vs Snowy
ben gay vs TadaRinri
Reymedy vs Sakis
Valentine vs Pokemaniac Livio
lighthouses vs mencemeat
Mounts vs Enki
Bro Fist vs friuitdealer

bw

reyscarface vs Tokyo Tom
KratosMana vs BKC
Bluri vs Evuelf
Smurf. vs Veni Vidi Vici

dpp

august vs George182
Cased vs Scimjara
Cased vs Malekith
Cased vs Void
Malekith vs Scimjara
babidi1998 vs rain.
Luigi. vs Rain.
Sweepage vs McMeghan

adv

Mael vs Astamatitos
M Dragon vs CZ.
M Dragon vs Golden Sun
CZ. vs Golden Sun
dekzeh vs JabbaTheGriffin
Kingler12345 vs JabbaTheGriffin

gsc

HJAD vs d0nut

rby

Tobes vs Crystal_

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)