The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD. is not responding to my PM's, he is on right now too. Surgo, is just not on, and we have a game scheduled, mabye the captains should sub DD. since he is not doing anything.

He showed up, reporting I beat DD. 4-0

Congratulations, Dynamo. UK is doing better than I originally anticipated.

Like Surgo, I was having trouble with Shoddy Battle. Can I ask, Surgo, when you eventually connect to the server, and you try to log in, does it freeze the program?

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Like Surgo, I was having trouble with Shoddy Battle. Can I ask, Surgo, when you eventually connect to the server, and you try to log in, does it freeze the program?
With Surgo, yeah. For the others, it just waited like a minute then logged in and immediately told me it disconnected.

I see. That's what happened to me. I thought it was a domestic problem, but I guess I was wrong.

While I'm responding, might aswell recap my matches so you don't have to scroll through the pages.

I won Vs. Obi / 3-0
I won Vs. Metabou / 2-0
I lost Vs. Blue Kirby / 0-2

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
hi guys, havent been able to keep track of all this because my comp was fucked up the last few days.

anyway, will start updating again once i know what jackal updated till (not doing anything right now jackal).

My opponents Judgement, Melon and Michilelle pmed me, and i said i would be online all saturday and sunday. i still haven´t see none of them. Posting only to say i´m not leaving or running of the tournament.
^^"

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
shiv i am glad to see you back, I leave tomorrow and am really frantic packing and stuff right now.

I will be gone March 10-17, so in that time report any and all problems to Shiv. Try to be civil!!!!

Shiv: the last updated match is LonelyNess vs IPL (aka we have a lot to catch up on)

To Toothache and TTS: Be ready to battle from March 18-22!!!

PS Canada is winning this thing wait and see

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I have updated all the websites.

Also, all the captains who can't get a minisite up in 3 days will end up losing a point for their team. I'm serious here so please do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)