Underground Mafia - GAME END

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I am so sad, so very very sad.

[youtube]xLz54rWO2xM[/youtube]

I only have 14 PMs in. WHERE ARE THE OTHER 10??!!! I NEED THEM TO UPDATE TOMORROW MORNING!!!

lynch the idlers :/

to reiterate:

lynch Cereza
lynch Daenym
lynch Ditto
lynch Engineer Pikachu
lynch Flamestrike
lynch Galladiator
lynch Kaxtar
lynch Layell
lynch MKUltra
lynch Maxim
lynch Metal Bagon
lynch MrcRanger97
lynch Paperblade
lynch Quagsires
lynch Rediamond
lynch Slim Guldo
lynch Snike
lynch Spiffy
lynch UllarWarlord
lynch Walerin
lynch barty the beetle
lynch ginganinja
lynch imperfectluck
lynch smashlloyd20

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
walrein sent his action stfu

In other news, don't forget that I'll be looking for Noise claims once I get unfrozen.

In other other news has barty the beedle even done anything? He hasn't posted here and I've never seen him on IRC :/

Acklow

Ugh, I'm woke up later than I meant to today...(which means I don't have the time to update before I go to work)

I'm going to have to extend deadline to this evening. I still need 5 PMs.

Acklow

Cycle 3

[youtube]gacVNbjd16k[/youtube]

Shibuya. Yes, Shibuya, one of the greatest shopping centers in Tokyo. This thought comes to your mind first thing as you wake up. You suddenly realize that every time the day is over, it's as if there was never a night to follow, just another day. In the Reaper's game, anything can happen, so it seems. You sigh.

Suddenly you hear somebody speaking into a megaphone:

"ATTENTION ALL YOCTOGRAMS!!"

You swerve around towards the din. You notice that it is none other than theangryscientist, who had died the other day. He seems to be directing his yelling at you:

"FOIL! First, outer, inner, last!!! I AM NOW YOUR COHOST!! SEND ME YOUR ACTIONS!!!!"

You cover your ears, the blasting of the megaphone so loud.

Suddenly you notice two people fall over. Could it be that theangryscientist's megaphone caused them to collapse?

As you rush to each one's side, you notice that that isn't the case. They had been brutally wounded, and it looks like they are due for elimination any moment.

You scramble out of the way, hoping none of the Reapers see you, but not before you glance at the scrap of paper in each of their clutching hands:

Acklow said:
Dear imperfectluck,
You are Sanae Hanekoma.
Your Base HP is 6.

Sanae Hanekoma (also known as Mr. H) is the self-described "hip café barista" of WildKat and is also the successful, multi-talented artist CAT. He is a valuable ally, acting like a guardian of the players, and always making sure that the game is fair and everyone follows the rules.

Pins:
- Big Bang - Level Max - You are not sure what this does, but if you obtain it’s sister pin, something good may happen.
- Pig - Level 2 - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. You will obtain target <USER’s> role name and faction and you will find out whoever targeted <USER>.

You are allied with the Taboo Noise. You win if your fellow Taboo Noise win or you obtain the Over the Top combination and the current holders of each pin making up the combination get eliminated.

Ackow said:
Dear Quagsires,
You are Megumi Kitaniji.
Your Base HP is 6.

Kitaniji is the Conductor of the Reaper's Game. He is the direct superior of Game Masters Yodai Higashizawa, Sho Minamimoto, and Mitsuki Konishi. In turn, he is the direct subordinate of the Composer. On the surface, his job is to ensure that the Game is played exactly to the Composer's specifics. His real motivations are unclear, however.

Pins:
- Mink - Level Max - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. Target <USER> will become “Petrified” the following cycle. They will be unable to communicate in the thread the following cycle.

You are allied with the Noise. You win if your fellow Noise win or if you obtain the Big Pin combination and the current holders of the pins making up the combination get eliminated.

Another two people eliminated...or dead? You can't seem to figure out which is true. Glancing to the side, you notice that the Reapers already seem to be honing in on the collapsed duo.

IT IS NOW EFFECTIVELY CYCLE 3!!! CYCLE 3 ENDS ON FEBRUARY SUNDAY THE 5TH SOMETIME DURING MID-DAY(SO AROUND 2ISH-5ISH EST)!!! GET THOSE PMs IN!!!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Wait a second. How does he have his hat back?

...two of the same hat? O:

WAIT A SECOND. THIS IS A PI-FACE'S CAP.

Well, I still like it. :3

Acklow said:
Dear Rediamond,
You are Mitsuki Konishi.
Your Base HP is 6.

While she may not look the part of a villain, Konishi is ranked among the highest in the Reaper hierachy. She is the one who issues the orders for the missions against Neku and his friends, although she rarely appears before them.

Pins:
XXX - Level Max - You are not sure what this does, but if you obtain it’s sister pin, something good may happen.
- Poison Bones - Level 1 - This pin must reboot before it can be passed. As long as you are holding this pin, you will be afflicted by “Defense Blight”. For every attack against you, you will take an additional 1 point of damage. This pin levels up only by being passed.

You are allied with the Noise. You win if your fellow Noise win or if you obtain the XXX pin and eliminate its current holder.
X's are my own to mask my alternative win condition, and prevent myself from being killed by people wishing to fulfil their alternative win conditions. Bar those, this is my role PM. As I am basically useless, I see no reason not to post this out there. If you feel comfortable, you may claim to me and we can try and get the Noise together early on, and stop with random name-killing.

The next order of buisiness would be cleaning a more experienced user, so that they can lead the Noise more competently than I could.

Acklow

This thread deserves more luvdiscs.

In other news:

IF I DON'T SEE YOU AT LEAST ONCE ON IRC IN THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SUB YOU OUT.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I am posting from my phone to tell you guys that my sister and her friend somehow managed to royally fuck up my router, and until I get a new one, I'll only be able to get online on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)