Underground Mafia - GAME END

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
lol Ditto.

Missing 5 PMs

I will be updating within 2-3 hours (within, meaning WITHIN, meaning WITHIN, get it? IT MEANS SOME TIME WITH-IN THOSE 2-3HOURS GAHHAHHHAHDAHHADFSLKJ)

Acklow

Cycle 4

[youtube]zrvF0MaFldI[/youtube]

Things are beginning to become a little out of hand here in Shibuya. People are becoming more and more restless. You notice, especially, that a lot of
brand products are becoming popular.

It also seems that the megaphone of the person, who you dare not speak the name of, is no longer blaring through the streets. It seems as though things have died down on that end of the table. However, you notice that on the other end, things have been a bit shaggy.

Just as you begin to stroll past the infamous 104 Building, you hear somebody collapse to the ground.

Not again... You think to yourself.

You turn and run towards the fallen body. Another victim of the Reaper's game, it seems...

You turn the body face up and realize that it was none other than Metal Bagon. Sadly, this poor sucker had nothing to fend himself with, and it looks like he was brutally raped and sliced with a razor. All he had on him of note, besides a few of the latest fashions, was a slip of paper, which you quickly picked up and read to yourself:

Acklow said:
Dear Metal Bagon,
You are a Orchesprog.
Your Base HP is 4.

Red, poisonous tadpole noise. Stay away from their poison grip if you value your HP!

Pins:
None

You are allied with the Noise. You win if you eliminate the Taboo Noise along with Joshua.

Poor fella, may he rest in peace, you think to yourself.

A shadow looms over you, and you quickly spin around to find yourself face to face with another person. It seems as though they are staggering. Though the sun is glaring in your eyes, you squint and manage to notice that it is none other than smashlloyd20. Suddenly, he collapses in your arms.

What the hell? What's up with him?

You start to panic.

smashlloyd20 begins to mumble something:

"H-h-h-ear me. T-t-there's s-s-s-something t-t-t-that's b-b-bigger t-t-than t-t-the r-r-reaper's g-g-game! It is Jo-"

He crumbles to the ground, his weight too much for your arms to hold him up. In his pocket, you managed to find that he was carrying a slip of paper, much like Metal Bagon's:

Acklow said:
Dear smashlloyd20,
You are a Jelly Germanic.
Your Base HP is 4.

Jelly neocoustics may split into these fiends. Some folks wait around just to see one...

Pins:
- Rhyme - Level Max - You are not sure what this does. It doesn’t look like it’s all that useful either.
- D.I.Y. - Level Max - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. Target <USER> will be afflicted by “Attack Blight” for the duration of 2 cycles. The amount of damage they can deal with any of their pins is decreased by 1 point . This pin must reboot after each use.
- Poison Bones - Level Max - This pin must reboot before it can be passed. As long as you are holding this pin, you will be afflicted by “Defense Blight”. For every attack against you, you will take an additional 2 point of damage. This pin levels up only by being passed.

You are allied with the Noise. You win if you eliminate the Taboo Noise along with Joshua.

The shock of two deaths begins to seep into your body. You realize that these people seem to all be the victims of some sort of cruel fate. Could it be possible that smashlloyd20 was about to mention Joshua? It seems quite likely, after all, both of these people were out to find Joshua as well.

Suddenly, you hear some people whispering over by the shops. One of the people seemed a little louder than the others:

The Whisperer said:
UllarWarlord, you post too much. You are making my hears bleed, so now you must be punished!!!
You frown, well that was an unusual thing to say...

IT IS NOW EFFECTIVELY CYCLE 4!!! CYCLE 4 ENDS ON February 8, PROBABLY IN THE MORNING!!! I STILL NEED 1 PERSON TO SUB IN!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

And because people wanted me to:
It seems that Ditto cannot speak in the thread. You may communicate with him outside of it, however

i want my kil flavour to be changed...

Also up yours whoever stole my pins, I was going to trade them for an alliance checking pin.

Now, somebody get the village organised because I can't do it now.

Acklow

really, subbed out because why exactly? Sorry i didn't send actions, but ive been on IRC every weekday, so do not tell me ive been inactive, well, gb, gl, and fu.
Acklow said:
1-Being active in this game is very important.
Being inactive may result in your being subbed out for another player!! Don’t force the host to do this!
Not sending actions is part of being inactive.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Let's turn this into a drinking game!

-Take 1 shot for every time someone pc++'s
-Take 1 shot every time someone subs out
-Every time Spiffy is insulted, take 2 shots
-2 shots every time Ullar Warlord posts
-Join me crying in the corner every time a Noise dies (and take a shot)
-Down the rest of the bottle if Acklow is late with the update

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Let's turn this into a drinking game!

-Take 1 shot for every time someone pc++'s
-Take 1 shot every time someone subs out
-Every time Spiffy is insulted, take 2 shots
-2 shots every time Ullar Warlord posts
-Join me crying in the corner every time a Noise dies (and take a shot)
-Down the rest of the bottle if Acklow is late with the update
Fuxk yio wslreon im so drink alrwady

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)