What do you collect?

I'll photograph some more of my plushies and figures at a later date, but here's another tiny collection I have going: Japanese erasers, such as IWAKOs. Unfortunately, my phone can't capture their pretty colours. ;_; A bunch of the photos didn't come out, grrr, but here are the ones I did:

One fun thing about them is you can take apart and mix-'n'-match the cleverly-crafted pieces, like so:

Sanglunaria - I too collect Pokémon stuff! So fun to collect! I have a bunch of the plushies you have there and they are so soft and snuggly. <3
Outlaw - Badass collection, I wouldn't expect anything less.

@ Jumpluff: ... those are erasers??? I've seen some pretty weird erasers from Japan (my friend gave me a Cola-scented one a while ago), but I've never seen any like those. You wouldn't happen to be a member of the Pokemon Collectors community on livejournal, would you? ._.

Yeah, they are, and apparently they do the job reasonably well, though I haven't tried. ^^; And most of my stuff is from there, yeah.

Gah these were a bitch to get out and set up..

Yes, I have terrible lighting, a messy room, and a messy desk. The nascar stuff is my dads, they happen to be models so we couldn't put them in the tv box you can see with the rest of his collection. I'm lazy and now probably packed full of dust from unpacking almost all of that.

EDIT: And fuck the stupid rubber on some of this shit, fucking bent as hell.
Oh and let the envy & jealousy kick in... now! Nice collection dude. The last MMPR toys I had were some action figures and the MMPR In Space spaceship/Megazord thing. It was blue... Yeah, can't remember much from it. I donated all my toys years ago. Sometimes I wished I had kept them, but they weren't part of a big collection like this, so no biggy (I bet many people said this in the 80's with the original Transformer toys and now realize that the boxes alone go for $300+ on eBay lol).

Here's the Megazord or whatever its technical name is called that I had: spaceship form and full body form. I also had one of those MMPR morphers -- those things were so awesome back in the days. Every time I get into my VW, and press on my key, it reminds me of MMPR stuff lol.

~ Aether Nexus

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I collect miniatures of motorcycles or airplanes and ,oddly, clothes that have these vehicles on them. Also collect Simpsons' toys.

Oh and let the envy & jealousy kick in... now! Nice collection dude. The last MMPR toys I had were some action figures and the MMPR In Space spaceship/Megazord thing. It was blue... Yeah, can't remember much from it. I donated all my toys years ago. Sometimes I wished I had kept them, but they weren't part of a big collection like this, so no biggy (I bet many people said this in the 80's with the original Transformer toys and now realize that the boxes alone go for $300+ on eBay lol).

Here's the Megazord or whatever it's technical name is called that I had: spaceship form and full body form. I also had one of those MMPR morphers -- those things were so awesome back in the days. Every time I get into my VW, and press on my key, it reminds me of MMPR stuff lol.

~ Aether Nexus
Ah yes, the Astro Megazord. Honestly, if Turbo didn't have this monstrosity, I would probably have gone all the way up to In Space just to have the entire Zordon Era collection. But I'm quite fine with my Tommy Oliver collection.

I think I had one of every morpher up to Turbo as well. My favorite was always the Zeo one with the crystal and what not, but the Turbo one did make the coolest noises. I've actually been biting back the urge to buy a replica dragon and tiger power coin.. Too many awesome things I would like to add that costs way too much money, like the Konami Max Factory Gurren Lagann or Big Duo..

Too many cool toys nowadays.

I collect classic old games. I then rewrite their programming a little to convert them to VBA compatible. This way, I can always play them wherever I go.
I currently have:

Every Fire Emblem
Every Megaman BN
Every Super Mario game
All of the Pokémon games
Sonic 1 and 3 (looking for 2)
The first Metroid game (just started Metroid)

Any suggestions as to what comes next?

Sorry to be the boring one here....I collect rocks. Pretty fun stuff, we joke that the floor in my room will soon cave in from all the weight XD

I collect shot glasses. I have some really cool ones. I have like........ 100something shot glasses from anything to sports teams, to the leaning tower of pisa.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
I collect wristwatches.

I only use the one on the right when I have to go to the ugly part of town. Only a few, but they're not exactly cheap around here. One day I'll get a nice "Rolex".

I also collect Nintendo magazines, but those are currently stored in several boxes. Thus, I'm unable to show them.

I collect soccer balls from league games where i've scored 3+ goals in. Currently at 4 :)
amm I also have a variety of hot wheels and other car models/toys.
Pokemon tommy miniature figures? idk what they're called but I have quite alot.
And this is by far my favorite and the one I do have with me :)

I used to have legos too, but they're somewhere in a box now. (anyone ever seen the millenium falcon lego one? Yeah that one too)

I also have cellphones and electronics laying around.
Marylin Monroe goodies. :P
I also collect People's smiles, I like to make people laugh :)

amm and that's about it, I'd take pictures but my things are not with me at the moment.

Outlaw, you are officially super cool, that collection made me so jealous.

I used to collect Pokemon cards but stopped around the time of Gen 3 because I realised we were poor and that all the new poke-powers etc were lame.

I collect...supplements.

Lame I know, this was when I was loaded. Now I have roughly 1/10th of what I had. Waiting till february =)

When I was in the offseason for wrestling, I took 2 different flavors of weight gainer, and one creatine serving, 1 protein shake, 1-2 bars.

Now, I take nothing =(. Gotta wait until wrestling season's over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)