What do you keep in your pockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My right front pocket has my Envy Touch cellphone its usually out in my hand though because im usually texting the ladies ;)
My Left front pocket has my 32gb iTouch i bought myself :D with music usually going.
My right back pocket has my wallet which has my metrocard and money.
Sometimes ill keep a pen and paper in my left back pocket. Depends.

front left: phone and ipod (ipod is moved to jacket/coat pocket if available)
front right: wallet and keys (keys are moved to jacket/coat pocket if available)
back left: nothing
back right: loose change

only mugs keep anything of value in a back pocket

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Right Pocket: Phone

Left Pocket: Wallet, car keys, house keys, mp3 with earphones, couple of boardpens, pencil, gum, spare change, scissors.

Yes, I am a bit strange....
How can you have your pockets to be so unbalanced? That's one thing in the right, and like at least 10 things in the other. At least put the gum with the phone! Ugh, sorry, this just really bothers me, haha. I imagine you walking around with your cellphone in one pocket and your other just ridiculously overflowing with the rest of your items. Crazy!

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Left: Wallet and keys
Right: Phone and MP3 player / memory stick

I also periodically tap my pockets to make sure that everything is still there.

I generally have my laptop with me as well, but that's because I spend so much time on campus.

phone, keys, wallet, lighter, cigarettes, DSi because i spend classtime on facebook, spare change, pens, guitar picks, magic the gathering deck, zune and earphones, etc.

i like my big pants

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
TaiCrunch knows how to fill his pockets. doesn't your deck get ruined in your pockets?

My pocket fillings vary depending on where I am. At school I keep all my stuff in my blazer pockets;
Left: Wallet, iPod + headphones, Capo, guitar picks and my watch (I don't like wearing it; it hurts my wrist).
Right: 2 pens, Y pencils, a ruler, a sharpener and my keys where Y is a number between 2 and 19.
I don't bring my phone to school else it'll get stolen.

I'm one of those crazy OCD's who needs to have the contents of both pockets equally balanced in weight or I get twitchy. So people often see me in the middle of the street rearranging my pockets randomly.

If I'm going out anywhere, my jeans will usually only contain my wallet, keys, PSP, phone and other iPod. headphones go round my neck then.
For the sake of balance, PSP and wallet on one side, keys, phone and iPod on the other.

I always carry my cell phone, keys, chapstick, Listerine Pocket Packs, cash, metro card, and ID. I can't stand wallets, they're a waste of time as far as I can tell. I've never had a problem that a wallet would've solved.

Just the usual... Wallet, phone and keys.

I don't really care much for music on the go, except when driving but then I just use my radio/CD player.

left: cell phone, wallet
right: house key

i can gladly say i no longer carry cigarettes or a lighter because i'm no longer a smoker.

Like Fishy, I like to keep a balance, it just feels weird to me to have one pocket overloaded with stuff and the other is relatively empty.

Left pants pocket: Wallet
Right pants pocket: Cell phone, keys

The only time the order ever changes is if the right pocket has a big enough hole that my keys can fall through, then I'll swap both the keys and phone to the other pocket and put my wallet in the right. And then I tend to forget and stick my hand in my left pocket looking for my wallet. -_-

I also usually bring my DSi and sometimes my PSP and stick those in my coat pockets if I anticipate any amount of time that I'll be able to play them. Often a few extra DS games too.

I refuse to ever put anything in my pants' back pockets, doesn't matter how small or thin it is. I'm afraid I'm going to damage whatever's in there, plus it feel weird, especially when sitting down.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Left: Cell Phone and MP3 Player
Right: House Keys, Flash Drive, Bike Key, Change, and 1 Bic Soft Feel
Back Right: Wallet

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
YES BURT'S BEES.

I either have that, or vanilla/raspberry flavored smooth lips lip balm. I need lip stuff on me at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)