Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to report a dcer, Malkariss, he dced after i crited his conkeldur which was at about 3/4 health with a bullet seed from my plus 2 atk, technician, life orbed breloom. the move would have killed anyway and when i confronted him about it he didn't deny it. Instead he called me a noob for getting a crit with a move that would have killed him regardless. and openly admited to doing it because he was "pissed".

haha, omg u dc'd and its weird that look at this thread, and see the player i just played with, u crited me once, i got 2 crits on you later and u dc'd, i was still union room and u werent, cuz agian you dc, i dont really have problem with noobs dc'ing when i am about to win, but dont make up crap... noob

haha, omg u dc'd and its weird that look at this thread, and see the player i just played with, u crited me once, i got 2 crits on you later and u dc'd, i was still union room and u werent, cuz agian you dc, i dont really have problem with noobs dc'ing when i am about to win, but dont make up crap... noob
yeah i chose not to reconncet because there's no point when you dced and you know you did, because there was no lag what so ever the entire match and it just so happenes that we lost connection as soon as i crited you, yeah i doubt that. And calling me a noob doesn't change the fact that I was clearly outplaying you and that you dced.

Union room lol? and not the first time you disconnected ;) -cough vms-

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
While reporting disconnects nowadays seems pale in comparison to all the ragequits recently occuring on random wifi, this is one of the most silliest squats I've ever seen. I'm adding Malkariss to the blacklist as you're better off facing those japanese teams on random wifi running drizzle/swiftswim or water/grass oath instead.

Reporting m1k3y.

During our battle, his Jellicent (nn'd Capone) Intumidated me. He had a Krookodile on his team with the same nn (Capone).

I was going to try and prove it with a battle video, but I think he d/c'd, as well (i was winning the battle).

Reporting poke3p1 for disconnecting and blaming with no reason. His Registeel used explosion and my Nidoking didn't die and then he sent out Zapdos and my scarfed Nidoking OHKO'd zapdos with Ice-Beam and then he disconnected. After the battle he said that I used hacked pokemon because Nidoking can't live after Explosion and he calculated it : / I don't know his Registeel's EVs and stats (I guess it was his defensive wall) but my Nidoking's defense is 190 and HP is 304 with 4 EV. I think he used 4th gen damage calculator because in 5th gen Explosion no longer halves the target's defense.
-sorry for my bad english

Reporting ZeoAbyss for using illegal pokemon and movesets.

1. Used Outrage salamence with Moxie. Evidence of him/her saying it is a "legal hack" can be found on my profile.

2. His/Her Latias is very questionable. Thunder did around 240(from 394 to 150 something) damage to my calm nature max spc d. Milotic. Usually should do max 170 dmg from a latias. So i switched to gliscor on next atk, and he surprisingly changed atks. Evidence that he/she claimed the latias was holding dragon gem can be found on my profile as well. Ran calculations, and with soul due, average damage from thunder is 232 with 214 as damage floor and 254 as damage ceiling.

no further evidence.

I know this is as useless as reporting to my congressman, but I'd like to report Loopholbrook for harassing users with his own signature blacklist and for accusing me of having a soul dew Latias even though it used leftovers for a couple of turns when I was playing against him.

I would like to report Afonso97 for d/c as soon as he lost the match he also quoted
" If it wasn't for that miss I would have won the match" When I Pmed him for why he disconnected.

I would like to report Vinster for hacking his pokemon pass the 510 ev limit
I have the battle saved for proof if needed.
My rotom wash the offensive one with 338 sp.atk and 245 spe was outspeed by his milotic
which then toxiced me so it had to had 192 spe evs or a speed boosting nature plus speed evs, the my thunderbolt only did around 45% which means he had 252 hp and sp.def calm but yet he out sped me which means his spread had to be 252 hp 192 spe and 64 sp.def but then my thunderbolt should do 53.3% - 62.9% but it did less then that as I said earlier therfore his milotic was hacked. Also I have reasons to believe his ononokusu was hacked since it only took about 60% damage from my dragon tail but I don't have any conclusive proof. Anyways hes a hacker.

I want to also report Loopholbrook for hacking his pokemon, his politoed only took about 45% damage from max attack infernape's close combat which means he was 252 hp and 252 def + then he survived a rotoms max sp.atk modest thunder bolt only taking about 67% percent which means he had 252 sp.def evs which is over the limit. Also his latios OHKO'ed reinuclus with draco meteor without choice specs or life orb or any sort of item boost's it's attacks. His offensive rotom only took a bit more then half from my rotoms thunderbolt which is rather weird but not sure if it was hacked.Also his latios had soul dew 81.4% - 95.8% thats the max latios can do with draco meteor to reinuclus without specs and thats modest as well 252 + he switched moves so he didn't have specs and there was no LO recoil. So he also had soul dew on latios. I think he had other hacks but yea. Tell me if you need proof because I want this guy blacklisted so bad.

I would like to report animanga27 for d/c when he had 1 poke left. and when i asked him about it he had no response until i posted it in the room so everyone could see, and the moment he dc'd i looked in the battle thread he had already accepted another challenge. He has a record of doing that from some people i talked to

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@all above, does any of the above have anything to do with existing trade topics? If I find anymore battle-related posts here from now on instead of in the battles subforum, warnings shall be given out. No ifs, ands, nor buts. Understood? :pimp:

DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THE INCIDENT.
I am involved. un?lucky asked me to check your SID, but i've sent to Pokecheck a wrong pokemon (a Cresselia that Ebondragonx gives me for my Shiny Flawless Shroomish).

That was luck. Looking at Pokecheck's Legality Analisys, it says that

What should i do?

Alright, let's clear this up, as I was completely unaware that the pokemon could be hacked. First, does the Nature not matching PID conclusively prove that it is hacked? A friend of mine who is new to the site said that he had RNG'd it upon my request of the pokemon, and since I don't know how to hack check myself, I completely believed him. His name is rylau00, and I apologize if a lie to me resulted in a hacked pokemon in your hands. So, to make up for it, I can either refund your pokemon, or give you a choice from a list of pokemon that I am 100% certain are not hacks (as I got them in trades from other smogon trade threads who DO hack check or I bred them myself).

One thing PID determines in past generation at least (Gen 5 is still unclear) is the nature of the pokemon. Mismatching between PID and nature on pokemons caught in Gen 4 and below would indicates that the pokemons were hacked, yes. So, since Cresselia is said to be caught in Platinum, that's enough to point out that the pokemon was hacked. .-.

One thing PID determines in past generation at least (Gen 5 is still unclear) is the nature of the pokemon. Mismatching between PID and nature on pokemons caught in Gen 4 and below would indicates that the pokemons were hacked, yes. So, since Cresselia is said to be caught in Platinum, that's enough to point out that the pokemon was hacked. .-.
Alright, thanks for telling me, I am trying to get into contact with rylau00 via PM, hopefully I can get to the bottom of this and prevent any future hacks of his from being redistributed!

Here is Bruno's response to my above reply, via VM:

Sep 1st, 2011 9:27:37 AMBruno Magno
PID contains nature, shinyness and a few other things. If something doesn't match, is hacked, sure. Send me a list of your pokemon, i'll see

It seems we'll be able to work it out. I'm just glad the hack was caught before it was distributed any further!

Bruno had accepted a different pokemon.
Here is rylau00's response to my PM:

My apologies, im really sorry that this happened. I had no idea that they were hacks, and i will not be trading them anymore. Im sorry that you had the misfortune of making contact with me for them, and i sincerely hope that this does not taint your reputation in this community. Ill take full responsibility of the consequences, and i apologize once again.

Since I've never had this happen before, I'm not sure what to do from here?

Edit: I'd like to point out that before this was brought to the blacklist thread, Bruno in no way made an effort to resolve this with me. The first I heard about it was receiving a VM from him linking to his already posted accusation.

Edit: I'd like to point out that before this was brought to the blacklist thread, Bruno in no way made an effort to resolve this with me. The first I heard about it was receiving a VM from him linking to his already posted accusation.
I supposed you captured Cresselia, but, if you didn't know it was cheat, is not a problem. Anyway, you should use Pokecheck to see a little legality analysis of your pokemon after the trade ^^

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
I supposed you captured Cresselia, but, if you didn't know it was cheat, is not a problem. Anyway, you should use Pokecheck to see a little legality analysis of your pokemon after the trade ^^
It actually wasn't his Cresselia. That Cresselia doesn't match the OT he has. He didn't know how to use to Pokecheck. He has me do his checks from now on. I just started doing hack checks for him today. Trust me, he had no intention of trading a hack to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)