Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to report ERO using illegal poke...specifically tyranitar...i calculated and even checked marriland for damages calculation that his tyranitar should not have survived my gengars focus blast even if his tyranitar is max hp and sdef. it is said on his signature that he use "legal hack" but i don't think it's true.
It is a known fact that a Careful Max HP/Sp. Defense Tyranitar that can survive a 1+ Calm Mind Aura Sphere from Mewtwo, let alone Gengar's Focus Blast, in a sandstorm. Remember in this generation, Sandstorm raises a Rock type's Special Defense by 1. Have you calculated that with sandstorm accounted for? And were there any entry hazards on the field?

i decided to do the calcs and it seems that tyranitar can survive a focus blast from gengar with max special defence and hp in sand storm. he can also survive a modest one but the chances are much lower

i would like to report ERO using illegal poke...specifically tyranitar...i calculated and even checked marriland for damages calculation that his tyranitar should not have survived my gengars focus blast even if his tyranitar is max hp and sdef. it is said on his signature that he use "legal hack" but i don't think it's true.
Well don't the rules also say don't report someone already on the blacklist? Ero. is already on it. Even if he did hack, you can't re-add him. Next time it would be wise to check the blacklist before battling someone you haven't battled before.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I would like to report Beelay for having hacked pokemon.
All sorts of things wrong here.

1) Where's the evidence? Without a descriptive report, what do we staff have to go on?

2) Did you try sorting things out with the other party first?

Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us.
3) Beelay is an alt of Awmgnoob, who is a certified Battle Me disconnector.

All sorts of things wrong here.

1) Where's the evidence? Without a descriptive report, what do we staff have to go on?

2) Did you try sorting things out with the other party first?

3) Beelay is an alt of Awmgnoob, who is a certified Battle Me disconnector.

When I was battling him he sent out an Espeon that was in a cherish ball that was a red flag to me. Then he sends out a Raikou with a big space in its name and no I did not sort things out with other parties.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok. But the Espeon's name wasn't in Japanese.
If it evolved in a NA game, the name would change to English.

I EV'd a copy of Kazo's Japanese Misdreavus, and the name turned to english when a friend of mine evolved it.

I hate hacks as much as the next person, but people should do their homework and talk to people before reporting....

I want to confirm that i had a fishy disconnect with O.T.L. also. Like a month ago i was creaming him and he d/c with two pokes left and then logged out when i asked about it

like to report regen1 disconnect. it seems like his past battle people would asked through visitor message why he disconnect. and it looks like no one reported him yet.

like to report regen1 disconnect. it seems like his past battle people would asked through visitor message why he disconnect. and it looks like no one reported him yet.
I would like to confirm this. regen1 disconnected while losing during our battle. Others experiencing similar treatment have posted visitor messages on his page, which he has ignored.

I had the same experience. He told me via PM that it was his router, but this has happened to others, so...yeah.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I don't think O.T.L is a disconnector. I've played against him on several occasions and he's never DCed against me even when he was losing. Last time we played I beat him with Flinch Togekiss and if that's not enough to make someone DC I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)