Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man go check your page out i left you a comment and you didn't respond i didn't disconnect my router messed up when someone was trying to connect to a laptop. I even offered a free win by reconnecting and running. I dont cheat people out of wins lol ive only done like 10 matches.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Once again, nobody shall be added to the blacklist. Folks, why don't you stop playing silly indoor games and take a break and go outside in the snow and go sledding, skiing or snowball fights for a change.

Once again, nobody shall be added to the blacklist. Folks, why don't you stop playing silly indoor games and take a break and go outside in the snow and go sledding, skiing or snowball fights for a change.
I am currently expieriencing gale winds in ireland.You can mail me some snow.

I would like to report a hacker, jheemo, his infernape outsped my azelf with max speed and jolly nature, at first I thought it was scarfed but then near the end of the battle he switched moves which proved that he wasn't scarfed, and since infernape can only get 346 speed with everything it's impossible for it to outspeed 361 speed of my azelf

Um...was the Infernape in battle the whole time without a switch? Because if it was switched out, it can use a newer move once it's switched in again. If it was in battle the entire time, then disregard this post.

I would like to report a hacker, jheemo, his infernape outsped my azelf with max speed and jolly nature, at first I thought it was scarfed but then near the end of the battle he switched moves which proved that he wasn't scarfed, and since infernape can only get 346 speed with everything it's impossible for it to outspeed 361 speed of my azelf
i have the same issue with him too,his starmie happened to be a life orb set(as i saw it's hp keeps going down) but it somehow managed to outspeed my scarf starmie,i asked him about this issue but he told me that he is new in smogon and do not know anything about it at all so i forgive him and told him to change a new starmie but i did not expect him to use another illegal hack pokemon again battling with a different person

I'd like to report poke king for disconnecting against me. Basically, I took out 4 pokemon with a lead Machamp, he brought in Electivire and took it out. I brought in Flygon, and used Outrage. Once his Electivire's HP hit zero, it disconnected.
I messages him several times. He responded once or twice claiming to be clueless as to what happened, saying "you won anyway." I asked him to go back in and flee, and he ignored. He got the message, it said so on his profile.
I waited a couple hours, got back on, and still nothing. I wrote a VM saying that I'm still waiting on a response. It was ignored, and he has been on since. It's been 5 days, I think. Looking down his VMs, several people spoke about his disconnections, so it's been an issue.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=75372 is obviously his profile.
If you need the PMs, I can post them, although I pretty much summed them up; as I said, he stopped responding.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Look who's first on the list of blacklistees:
WiFi Blacklist

Everyone here lied about trading hacked stuff, and that's why they're here (although most are banned). Users on this list are not allowed to operate trade threads nor giveaways.

FC: 1549 2914 1563
~~~Mystic~~~: Scammed others for pokemon.
If you don't know who the person is, BE SCEPTICAL. Also, look at the friggin summary of the pokemon before blindly trading for it. Although, beyond blacklisting, I really do think something probably needs to be done about this user. He's got a lot of offers even now in other people's threads, and as far as I can tell, only one user has realized he's blacklisted.

Look who's first on the list of blacklistees:

If you don't know who the person is, BE SCEPTICAL. Also, look at the friggin summary of the pokemon before blindly trading for it. Although, beyond blacklisting, I really do think something probably needs to be done about this user. He's got a lot of offers even now in other people's threads, and as far as I can tell, only one user has realized he's blacklisted.
I think it would be easier for blacklistees that are not banned to be identifiable. Like idk having something in their signature saying that they are blacklisted so that newer members don't get scammed o3o
For some odd reason some people don't take the time to memorize ever name on the black list crazy right?

if i were in AncienTLorD86's position, i would've been scammed to, and i've read the BL before, so could it possibly be time for notice on their profile, their profile picture, or something like that?

Just saying.

if i were in AncienTLorD86's position, i would've been scammed to, and i've read the BL before, so could it possibly be time for notice on their profile, their profile picture, or something like that?

Just saying.
I agree, I don't think I'll check the Bl everytime I trade with someone.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
The suggestion of a symbol/message/whatever in user's sigs/under their avatar/whatever noting their blacklisted status has been brought up over and over. The answer has always been "no".

Whenever I was still trading, and would want to trade with somebody that I didn't know, or didn't see actively on the wifi forum, I would CTRL+F their name in the blacklist, AND I would search their most recent posts to look for anything fishy.

I suggest you do the same. It only takes 10 mins tops.

The suggestion of a symbol/message/whatever in user's sigs/under their avatar/whatever noting their blacklisted status has been brought up over and over. The answer has always been "no".

Whenever I was still trading, and would want to trade with somebody that I didn't know, or didn't see actively on the wifi forum, I would CTRL+F their name in the blacklist, AND I would search their most recent posts to look for anything fishy.

I suggest you do the same. It only takes 10 mins tops.
Mattj is right. It's very simple and easy to check on the blacklist thread to be aware of those who are already blacklisted.

Cause I like said before, if you guys battle and trade with blacklisted players who are gonna continue to rip you off, hack, cheat, and disconnect, then that's your problem and your own fault without checking the blacklist thread first.

I.E.

World doesn't revolve around the wifi forum

Just because someone hacks disconnects here, doesn't mean they are bad users elsewhere

in other words

stop being lazy and look at the fucking list

The Wifi subforum gets so much hate from all of the other areas of Smogon, that if a symbol marking a blacklistee was placed somewhere on a user's profile, people would come here just to rip wifi-ers off to get that "badge."

I'd like to report poke king for disconnecting against me. Basically, I took out 4 pokemon with a lead Machamp, he brought in Electivire and took it out. I brought in Flygon, and used Outrage. Once his Electivire's HP hit zero, it disconnected.
I messages him several times. He responded once or twice claiming to be clueless as to what happened, saying "you won anyway." I asked him to go back in and flee, and he ignored. He got the message, it said so on his profile.
I waited a couple hours, got back on, and still nothing. I wrote a VM saying that I'm still waiting on a response. It was ignored, and he has been on since. It's been 5 days, I think. Looking down his VMs, several people spoke about his disconnections, so it's been an issue.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=75372 is obviously his profile.
If you need the PMs, I can post them, although I pretty much summed them up; as I said, he stopped responding.
Just like to point out that poke king has been on daily and refuses to respond to me or EE, still.

Maybe everyone doesn't want to spend 5 minutes checking the BlackList for EVERY damn battle -_- when battles can then easily take up 20 minutes each. It's not being lazy, it's just too long to constantly check and ruins the fun. It doesn't make it nice and easy to do battles as people expect it to be. Imo it's punishing normal members more than the blacklisters, because they obviously don't care yet we are still expected to check the thing before every battle. For a list so big, it won't work.

Is it that hard to press ctrl + f and type in their username in the blacklist thread? O_o It takes a lot more effort to EV train then to do that imo.

This argument is on multiple pages of this thread, I think, can people just give it a rest?

And should I have to check it everytime because someone cheats? It's stupid, it punishes the normal members not the blacklisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)