Winters Zombie's Retirement Plan! Distribution shall commence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

안녕하세요

Well, after being here for quite a while. My Pokemon career is seeming to go stale.
I do so little and maintain a dying thread, with a completely dead thread partner. After long considering I have decided to put my trading badge away (lul?).
I will still be around, but you won't be seeing me trading, RNG'ing, or much of anything else. I will be on solely for chatting, and helping out the various people who needs RNG assistance.

Rules to get this wonderful Pikachu, just post wishing me well with learning Korean! :D!
Simple as that, I will assign you to a distributor.
You are not to bother them about picking up this giveaway until this thread is closed.

So before I go, I will leave you with a very special Pokemon.

#25. ♂ Nickname 피카츄
OT: 수영 | ID No.: 41185
Nature: Timid | Ability: Static | Type: Electric
Hidden Power: Ice 70
IV: 30/2/30/31/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 5
Moves: Present | Wish
Notes: Only Korean Pikachu on Smogon! Fully redis as long as the Korean name is kept. Otherwise non redis. Emulator abused
*Stealing Buckert's formatting.*

Distributors:

Luxpluff91;
- Jackie Chun
- Cereza
- Legendarymaster
- Zachilles
- Weezingftw
- Pippy
- Davidryan
- tinytyranitar_t

Rubixlx0;
- Vulgo
- Dr. Alex
- Dano454
- Bluecaptain
- Texas Cloverleaf
- Tepig
- Phatty
- Sat

King N;
- Pink Floyd
- Lucariojr
- Gonzo206
- EriXtone
- coolbiz
- StealthX
- DoctorOctagonapus
- Politeod

Phadunk;
- Ninjawes
- Crazypippo92
- Japan
- Tan
- El Dino
- Kuroki
- SheikTheGeek
- FlawlessAerodactyl

Princess of Johto;
- Auron87
- Battlestar
- Callmerandom
- Jucaa
- Gliiviire
- Kai Kusanagi
- Tsubasa-kun
- Pakasage

Even though we only traded once, it was a really awesome trade (your Shiny Ho-Oh). You'll be missed.

Good luck learning Korean!

I can help distribute if you wish. :]

Seem like a really cool person from what I've heard around here. Sucks to see you go(as far as trading, etc), but I definitely can understand. I'd help distribute if I was able to, but I won't be able to. Good luck learning Korean. You will be all the better for it.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Meh, just made a new format and it is getting stolen already xD Too bad to see you go..

Good luck on learning korean :D But it's sad to see you go (it's not good when you see someone using "Retirement" on the topic title =/).

No more Winters Zombie D: QUICK, go to Winter's thread and begin pestering for trades forever and ever so it can't be closed!!!
@Buckert: You really do need to copyright your formatting.

No WZ you can not simply go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to help you with distribution though, but please do not go.

Good luck learning korean! I am learning Arabic, so I know how hard some languages are >.>
Its too bad to see you go...You should open up your own shop and RNG for people! That will keep you busy!! :D

Yo, goodluck with the Korean learning.. I've always wanted to attempt it, but didn't find time. Be very impressive if you pull it off.

If you need a distributor, let me know. Otherwise, I would definitely love one of these guys.

Good luck on Korean. I wonder why you need to learn it.
However I wish you the best

Also I loved your shiny snorunt giveaway. I still have it and need to train it.

Good Luck learning Corean... it's pretty difficult learning Foreign langauges, but i think it's the best, i speak 3 langauges and it's fantastic, for work and travelling too!
Have a great time!

Aww, that sucks. All of your pokemon are amazing, especially the Korean ones. And this Pikachu is no exception!

Good luck learning to speak/write Korean! I can help distribute if you still need a distributor :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)