World Cup: South Africa 2010 - Paul and Spain win!

REMEMBER '66's goal?

now seriously. Germany played a flawless game today. They were able to do both sustained attack with ball possesion and close passing, and swift counterattacking. And they scored both ways. They were simply perfect. There was nothing england could have done.

norulz

excellent
WHAT. No way. Absolutely no way!!!

How can Germany win 4-1 over England? The last two goals, I can hardly believe it, even I don't particularly support England. Some people told me the match was fixed, but I don't think they are corrupt, they are rivals, but after seeing the last two goals made by Germany I am having second thoughts...
what the hell are you talking about?

none of what you wrote makes any sense

Liverpool should buy Ozil so by the time it's the next world cup he will be shit.
lold

the result is heavy, but fair, it could've gone differently had england gotten that tie, but like someone said, some particular people in high places are idiots not to endorse new technologies in football

WHAT. No way. Absolutely no way!!!

How can Germany win 4-1 over England? The last two goals, I can hardly believe it, even I don't particularly support England. Some people told me the match was fixed, but I don't think they are corrupt, they are rivals, but after seeing the last two goals made by Germany I am having second thoughts...
Germany's counters were very impressive. England's defenders were woeful and they were sluggish offensively too. No way the match was fixed -- Germany are just a stellar team, and England's WC campaign was thoroughly lacking. The referee did miss the second English goal, and it's quite possible that that would've caused England to play better had it been called, but I find it hard to imagine. There was nothing weird about this match; when a good team with better tactics plays a superior game of football to a team that has been having a bad run and has inferior tactics, the good team usually wins. I'm glad Germany are going to be in the quarters. Now for Argentina vs. Mexico...

norulz

excellent
dávid says (17:15):
That was a Klose match, I might go get myself a Double pack of Muller

gotta take the defeat with a little sense of humor

This match was extremely fun to watch. I'm a huge fan of Germany's play this WC :) During second half I was really hoping they'd score that 3-1 to make the victory not as hollow, and they delivered. Still, yet another ref dumbfuckery.

In other news: tomorrow is Netherlands vs Slovakia. Coach wants to keep deploying the same eleven, even though 6 (!) of them are a yellow removed from dismissal. However, van der Vaart turns out to have an injury that will likely keep him from playing. Let's hope that means some more Affalay, Huntelaar, Elia and/or Robben!

Anyone who thinks the disallowed goal made all the difference should be shot. Like someone said on the BBC website, England was doomed as soon as the 22(or is it 23 I forget - brain hurts)-man squad was announced.

At least Shuckle has a good Defense...
post of the topic

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
I am not a big German fan but I do support England.
All I have to say:

I say two because the refs suck
English defence=Shit
English Forwards=Lazy
English Midfield=OK
English Goalkeepers=Shit

Now you decide which team is better
I liked the way the Germans played, very impressive. I now would like to say

Go Deutschland! Weltmeister

Glory to germany, well played boys. And what the fuck was Terry+ Johnson doing, Frankly England deserved to lose by a bigger margin but oh well.

Mexico v Argentina is hard to predict imo, obv argentina are going to score at least a few goals but i cant see them keeping a clean sheet either. should be a good game

Argentina 3-1 Mexico

Im sorry, im still mad the US lost but England got epicly smacked, so you guys are definitely way more salty then US fans are

Football's coming home. Ok, it isn't. At least the english team is coming home!
Great match, unfortunately the referee did a bad job but I although think Germany deserved to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)