World Cup: South Africa 2010 - Paul and Spain win!

I think this is starting to look like World War II. How?

France is the first to be defeated, the USA gave its best at the last minute, Italy is beaten and withdraws, and the English are left to battle with the Germans.

I won't say I didn't expect it, but it's still disappointing.

England have no defence whatsoever, we'll need to go 7-2-1 next time me thinks.

Here's hoping the winner of Argentina/Mexico rape the Germans, not to be bitter or anything :D

4-1 MÜLLER

cole can't even hold back 20 year old thomas müller. boateng plays way better @_@
It's called not giving away a penalty lol...Gareth "no pace, heavy touch" Barry is to blame. Him and Upson are the weak links here and Germans are ruthless by nature.

england out, pathetic display really

im so pissed for lampard, i really wanted him to get a goal at least, idc much about england but thats just so lame for lampard

Why haven't FIFA haven't introduced goal-line technology? Simple, Sepp Blatter is an idiot.

At 2-2, England wouldn't have to thrown more men forward, and we could have ahd more in defence. Instead, we get caught on the break twice. Then we take off best player, Milner, for an uninspired Cole, and then bring on Heskey. Our 'star' didn't scored a single goal, yet we constantly played him in hope of some 'magic moment' that just never came. A sad end to an uninspired England side.

My rant is over, now I'll just mope about in my room for the rest of the day.

WHAT. No way. Absolutely no way!!!

How can Germany win 4-1 over England? The last two goals, I can hardly believe it, even I don't particularly support England. Some people told me the match was fixed, but I don't think they are corrupt, they are rivals, but after seeing the last two goals made by Germany I am having second thoughts...

Are you crazy? Have you ever heard about Counter Attack?? Don't talk bulshit. Germany destroyed the game using counters.

Another thing: to the folks saying Germany didn't have players better than England's ones, who cares how many goals Rooney scored for Manchester if he's not able to score for England at the World Cup? Klose scored 3 for Bayern the whole season, and already scored twice at the World Cup. The same for Podolski, and who is Muller anyway, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)