WSC Megathread ~ Week 14 - Dark of the Moon: It All Ends

Seeing that Dogfish is away (as indicated by his sig) and also busy with CAP ASB, I'll help him out and get this moving again (if another fellow judge could collect last "weeks" entrants for judging, that would be great as I'll be out with the family today for 4th of July).

OKAY FOLKS! LET'S TRY TO BRING THIS BACK! Dogfish has been working hard, so a little help to lighten his load.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEK 12
Home On The Range
Create a fusion that best resemble atrributes of the wild west from tales of old. Cowboys, Indians, the whole enchilada. You must include Miltank in your sprite. Being a Cowboy without cows is disgraceful. This week will close next Monday (7 / 11 / 11). This will allow for a week of entrants, and you guys can go to 7-Eleven for your free Slurpess after it's over. :p New contest will be initiated the same day (7 / 11 / 11).
Edit:thanks to whoever deleted the two lower posts.

Here's a tumbleweed/sheriff/freak of nature that I made.

Any and all C+C is appreciated!

Edit: Made with Whimsicott, Miltank, Alakazam and Jigglypuff
Edit again:Final Submission

Hmmm... It's not bad, I guess, and it has a touch of humor. On the other hand, the parts that made him looks disconnected, espacially the legs. The face is almost completely swallowed in the body, too.

Why don't we get anyone in here with a decent amount of posts? right now there are a total of... 3 submissions. Lets get some more smogonites in here! there were tons for last week(s) so why is this one so empty?!??!?!

EDIT: Made the background transparent... lets hope it works.

EDIT AGAIN: ugh its not working. Does anyone know how to? i tried on GIMP but this still happens. I saved it a PNG, is that a problem?

This hurr town aint' big enough fer the four o' us.
Final Submission ~ToastTyrant13

Pokemon used:Lombre, Cacturne, Alakazam, Miltank.

Come on guys, only 4 more days counting today! Let's see what you guys got! :toast:

zomg, i love that tyrant XD also, @ romeert you would think that thay would make a ground/flying alternate version of whimsicott wouldn't you ^^ but i digress, those feelers are eew

FINAL SUBMISSION

woah thats good. But you took my sombrero idea and now you will die. Also you forgot the list of pokemon you included. here it is with a transparent background, my FINAL submission.

Why don't we get anyone in here with a decent amount of posts? right now there are a total of... 3 submissions. Lets get some more smogonites in here! there were tons for last week(s) so why is this one so empty?!??!?!

EDIT: Made the background transparent... lets hope it works.

EDIT AGAIN: ugh its not working. Does anyone know how to? i tried on GIMP but this still happens. I saved it a PNG, is that a problem?
Have you tried iaza.com? Make sure you save the pic and make the background a radom color (ie, lime green). Uplad the pic to iaza and click the "transparent" option. Click the green area and then hit "convert". You'll be able to make it transparent. c:

Here's a picture guide for those who need it.

EDIT: OOOOOPS! Too late, sorry blastoise! Oh well, it's still here for those who need help. :p

@ both of the above. Thanks! And I'll add the pokemon used, sorry, I had forgotten.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)