Your last words...

Hi, this is my first post; weird topic I know, but bear with me.

What word have you used the most times in your life For example, mine would be 'mother', what's yours? Also, if you were to die, what would you want to be your last words?

I am looking forward to hearing your answers.

What word have you used the most times in your life
"the"

what would you want to be your last words
This is tough. If I could pick...

"MAY THE RATS EAT YOUR EYES!! I am now lost to your cause!! The Darkness comes!! IT WILL DAMN US ALL!!"

More likely, I'd be taken by surprise, and say something along the lines of

"fuck"

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Words are meaningless, and forgettable.

I wouldn't ruin the moment or possibly fuck up with something this silly.

"Snake... We're not tools of the government... or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing- the only thing- I was good at. But at least I fought for what I believed in. Snake... farewell..."

If I was being executed for stealing over one billion dollars from a bank or something, I would probably say something along the lines of, "I buried it in Kansas". Just to raise the tourism there a bit. God damn it needs it.

I'd probably fuck it up and mix the words up if I tried to script it, so I'll just stick to some angsty spur-of-the-moment string of swear words.

Hi, this is my first post; weird topic I know, but bear with me.

"What word have you used the most times in your life?" For example, mines would be 'mother' (don't laugh), what's yours? And Also, if you were to die, what would you want to be your last words?

I am Looking forward to hearing your answers.
corrections in bold

omissions have been struck through

Mine is 'like.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)