Media Yu-Gi-Oh discussion

A.S.S. was meant for players who cheat. What it does is it lowers your rep (you'll notice rankings being like 100/0). Your rep is the number on the right. Everytime you complete a duel, your rep goes up by one. Rep is used to determine if you're a player worth facing or not (protip: avoid players with negative reps).

Give a tool like that to a whiny ten year old who doesn't study the rulebook, and they'll abuse it.

EDIT: If a player list does get put up, DN name is AlphaSpade20.

Yea, to avoid douche players try to aim for people with 100+ rep. I'm still foolish enough to play with people I know will A.S.S. me though...meh...

I don't get why the A.s.s button gives me the lost though. In one of my matches I had d-hero malicous synch with plague to get scrap dragon, while i had bls, and chaos sorcer on the field. When i activated scrap dragons eff he wouldn't do anything. I just thought meh i have solemn in the back anyway, and when i attacked he kept summoning random monsters, and said deal with it.

So I decided t use the button, and take the lost. Idk get why I have to take the lost when I was winning in this situatuon.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Maybe that should discourage you from using that button, the one that they are going to remove eventually...

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
I'm using a pretty fun tour guide agents deck on DN. You guys have any suggestions?

Monsters: 25

Mystical Shine Ball X 3
Archlord Kristya X 2
Master Hyperion X 2
Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning: X1
Genex Alley Birdman X 2
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness X 1
Herald of Orange Light X 2
Honest X 1
Sangan X 1
Tour Guide from the Underworld X3
Agent of Creation: Venus X 2
Agent of Mystery: Earth X 3
Agent of Miracles: Jupiter X 2

Spells: 11

Book of Moon X 1
Burial from a Different Dimension X 1
Dark Hole X 1
Heavy Storm X 1
Mind Control X 1
Monster Reborn X 1
Mystical Space Typhoon X 2
Pot of Avarice X 1
Pot of Duality X 2

Traps: 5

Mirror Force X 1
Solemn Judgment X 1
Starlight Road X 1
Torrential Tribute X 1
Trap Dustshoot X 1

Extra Deck:

Ally of Justice: Catastor X 1
Black Rose Dragon X 1
Brionac: Dragon of the Ice Barrier X 1
Trishula: Dragon of the Ice Barrier X 1
Gaia Knight: Force of Earth X 1
Scrap Dragon X 1
Stardust Dragon X 2
T.G. Hyper Librarian X 1
T.G. Wonder Magician X 1
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu X 2
Leviair the Sea Dragon X 1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon X 1
Steelswarm Roach X 1

Thanks!

I'm using a pretty fun tour guide agents deck on DN. You guys have any suggestions?

Monsters: 25

Mystical Shine Ball X 3
Archlord Kristya X 2
Master Hyperion X 2
Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning: X1
Genex Alley Birdman X 2
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness X 1
Herald of Orange Light X 2
Honest X 1
Sangan X 1
Tour Guide from the Underworld X3
Agent of Creation: Venus X 2
Agent of Mystery: Earth X 3
Agent of Miracles: Jupiter X 2

Spells: 11

Book of Moon X 1
Burial from a Different Dimension X 1
Dark Hole X 1
Heavy Storm X 1
Mind Control X 1
Monster Reborn X 1
Mystical Space Typhoon X 2
Pot of Avarice X 1
Pot of Duality X 2

Traps: 5

Mirror Force X 1
Solemn Judgment X 1
Starlight Road X 1
Torrential Tribute X 1
Trap Dustshoot X 1

Extra Deck:

Ally of Justice: Catastor X 1
Black Rose Dragon X 1
Brionac: Dragon of the Ice Barrier X 1
Trishula: Dragon of the Ice Barrier X 1
Gaia Knight: Force of Earth X 1
Scrap Dragon X 1
Stardust Dragon X 2
T.G. Hyper Librarian X 1
T.G. Wonder Magician X 1
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu X 2
Leviair the Sea Dragon X 1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon X 1
Steelswarm Roach X 1

Thanks!
I would take out starlight road and replace it with a 3rd Hyperion. Also take out a jupiter and replace it with a 3rd venus.

My DN name is Hobo Bob if anyone wants to test with me. I'm trying out a t.g. JunkDoppel build, seems to be working pretty well.

e: if you do keep the tour guides make sure you use cards from the sky, gives you some easy leviair targets.

Tour Guides are lackluster in Agents now with the ruling change about XYZ materials not being on the field.

I don't like Jupiter but I guess you can run 1. 3 Venus is essential. It's the best card in the deck.

Try out the TG engine, like 2 Striker + 1 Warwolf, or even more of each. It also makes the Wonder Magician in your extra actually usable. TGs are extremely good in Agents.

2 Hyperion is fine, that's what I use. You CAN run three though, especially since you have more Agents than the typical build of just 3 Earth, 3 Venus.

I don't really like BfaDD in here.

Other than that it looks pretty good overall.

In terms of screwing around with decks on DN, I've built a Rock STUN deck, a Koa'ki Meiru deck, and a Hero Beat deck to play with for a while. ^_^

I'm gonna be playing DW once the deck comes out. I'm too poor for TGU/Ravens but I'll be playing something aimed at getting around the mirror with some success. Prob will run Warnings/DPrisons/BTHs, copious hand control, utilize Armageddon Knight/RotA/Foolish to make sure I'm getting Grapha in position for use early on. 3 Dragged Down+Dustshoot+2 EEV w/ Mind Crushes for hand control. Not really liking mained DDV right now, too slow to actually hit TGU/Earth before they accomplish their purpose so I'm gonna side 1-2.

Recently been playing with Lightsworn, and I love how autopilot the deck can be.

Also, have any suggestions for the original post? I can probably make a list of everyone's duelingnetwork name or something then put it in the original post.

Recently been playing with Lightsworn, and I love how autopilot the deck can be.

Also, have any suggestions for the original post? I can probably make a list of everyone's duelingnetwork name or something then put it in the original post.
I think that'd be a good idea.

DN: TheJman

Also, to whoever helped me out with my deck earlier, a big thanks. Dead draws are a rarity now, and with the custom changes i made myself, it's a really fun deck to use.

Just registered, DN name is Cubed.

Also, Chain and Emeral are awesome, making a Rabbit/E-Hero/Evil Hero-on-the-side deck with them.

I love Malefics.

Here's mine on DuelingNetwork:

Decklist

Monsters: 16

3x Beastking Barbaros
3x Malefic Cyber End Dragon
2x Malefic Parallel Gear
Malefic Rainbow Dragon
3x Malefic Stardust Dragon
Malefic Truth Dragon
2x Meklord Emperor Wisel
Rainbow Dragon

Spells: 12
Dark Hole
2x Forbidden Chalice
3x Future Visions
3x Malefic World
Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 12
Dark Bribe
Deck Devastation Virus
2x Dimensional Prison
Eradicator Epidemic Virus
Mirror Force
2x Proof of Powerlessness
3x Skill Drain
Starlight Road

Extra Deck: 9

3x Cyber End Dragon
3x Malefic Paradox Dragon
3x Stardust Dragon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)