Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat iiMKUltra
Originally Posted by Fat rewindman
Open Challenge, Beginner battle
1v1 Singles
no Recovers/ 5 Chills
Arena: Just an open field with nothing in it but grass. The ground is perfectly diggable but there isn't any water source for full powered surfs.

Just send 1 pokemon to the ref please!
Got this.

Switch=Wrong
No Items
No Abilities

Ref needed thanks.
Reffing. PM teams, please.

EDIT: Accepting Dragonboy52's challenge.

Switch=KO
No items
1 Ability

Hey Dragonboy, I will accept, just one quick Q, why do I need to send 3 pokes to the ref? any way...

switch = KO
all abilities
items disabled
DQ is 3 days
sound good? good.

... crud. oh well, sorry guys

Looking for 1v1 singles
Arena: A dark and damp cave, there is a small pool at one end of the field.
Restricted moves: any ground shaking or sound attack will send falling rocks down on both pokemon (ref use calculations of rock slide only 90% acc with 4 base power and rank 2 attack.)

I think thats it... come at me! (one more thing this needs to be a fast fight since I will be unavailable next week)

... crud. oh well, sorry guys

Looking for 1v1 singles
Arena: A dark and damp cave, there is a small pool at one end of the field.
Restricted moves: any ground shaking or sound attack will send falling rocks down on both pokemon (ref use calculations of rock slide only 90% acc with 4 base power and rank 2 attack.)

I think thats it... come at me! (one more thing this needs to be a fast fight since I will be unavailable next week)
Look at the post above you.

Accepting, as long as Yanma counts as LC-legal.

No items
Switch=hahahaha
All abilities

EDIT: I'll also ref your match vs. AlphaJolt. PM me teams.
Looking for another battle...

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
No Recovers/Chills
LC ELIGIBLE MONS ONLY

Arena: Smoke Factory
This factory manufactures a strange substance: poisonous smoke. This smog is present all over the arena, making it quite hard to see for Pokemon that don't have evolutionary traits that allow them to see; this results in a 15% (flat) reduction in accuracy for Pokemon that are unable to see, regardless of distance. Because this smoke is poisonous, all Pokemon that are not Poison or Steel-typed have a 25% chance to become badly poisoned at the end of each round.
=================================================
In addition, it would be nice if someone reffed the battle between AlphaJolt and I (acceptance post #2801)
accepting this one instead lol

PM teams

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
COMBO EXHIBITION!

1 v 1 singles!
Arena: Ruby Bridge. A red bridge, merely 2 metres long and about a metre wide. Underneath it runs a small stream, which flows slowly, and meanders. The river sererates 2 fields, about 50 metres wide and 50 metres long. Each field has some Miltank, Bouffalant, Tauros and Rapidash running in them, eating, one field with a willow where Mareep sleep. They're all interested in a good fight though, but won't like it if you hit them.

Special Ruling: Each Round only has 2 actions. Each round, a combo move MUST be used, with a stated effect being required. A combo may only be used once, unless the move will have drastically different effects.

Banned moves: None

Please send just 1 mon to the ref ^_^.​

COMBO EXHIBITION!

1 v 1 singles!
Arena: Ruby Bridge. A red bridge, merely 2 metres long and about a metre wide. Underneath it runs a small stream, which flows slowly, and meanders. The river sererates 2 fields, about 50 metres wide and 50 metres long. Each field has some Miltank, Bouffalant, Tauros and Rapidash running in them, eating, one field with a willow where Mareep sleep. They're all interested in a good fight though, but won't like it if you hit them.

Special Ruling: Each Round only has 2 actions. Each round, a combo move MUST be used, with a stated effect being required. A combo may only be used once, unless the move will have drastically different effects.

Banned moves: None

Please send just 1 mon to the ref ^_^.​
in

no items
all abilities

Challenging iiMKUltra to a 3v3 Doubles match!
1 day DQ (1-time 1 day extension; after that, no mercy)
2 Recovers 5 Chills
ASB IRC said:
15:00iiMKUltraNature Valley: A fairly large valley nestled west of Mistralton City, this secluded area has been unperturbed by human activity for hundreds of years. The valley has slopes at an incline of 70 degrees all around, with a thick moss coating it, giving pokemon who are climbing down the treacherous slope some traction. Other than the slopes and an open field in the southern section, the whole valley (and 15:00iiMKUltraaround the valley) is full of many big, stable trees (Oaks, Maples, etc.) that will allow any agile pokemon to have the upper hand in a battle staged here. The sun is shining brightly but there are many clouds in the sky, blocking the sun every so often. Because the valley is covered in vegetation little dirt or sand is exposed, making sandstorms unable to happen, although heavy rain and hailstorms ca15:00iiMKUltran be summoned. The ground is soft enough so that pokemon can dig, and in the northern section of the valley there is a small pond (five feet deep, twenty-five feet wide, twenty feet long). Summary: no sandstorm, rain hail and sunny day can be summoned, digging is allowed, huge area with cramped quarters (besides the field in the south), huge trees able to hold large weights, water accessible.
for the arena.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Challenging iiMKUltra to a 3v3 Doubles match!
1 day DQ (1-time 1 day extension; after that, no mercy)
2 Recovers 5 Chills
for the arena.
herp
Switch=OK
No Items
No Abilities

We've agreed on Cinccino, Excadrill and Garchomp versus Dragonite, Mienshao and Snorlax.

1v1 doubles!
1 day dq, more for refs
no recovers, no chills
yeah it's the thing where you get a clone of your Pokemon. remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)