List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
funny thing is that my PC reset in the middle of my second house visit lol...that´s my "luck"...

confirming Pokémon:
Ralts - Telepathy - Destiny Bond
Misdreavus - Levitate - Psywave
Chimecho - Levitate - Wrap
Mawile - Sheer Force - Ice Punch

items:
Bluk Berry
HP Up
Protein
and Lum Berry, which is not on the pic

Yay, i just got a female abra wth magic guard on my first visit to the house (which was my first visit to the dream world stuff).

Here are what I found today, if you need them.

Stunky - Male - Screech - Keen Eye
Meowth - Male - Hypnosis - Unnerve
Spinarak - Female - Electroweb - Sniper
Sableye - Male - Spite - Prankster

dreamworld by Grent, on Flickr

Anyone know if there is a point require to get anything in particular in the manor?
I'm glad they did not troll us btw, at least we can get stuff.

Just got took a Male Snubull w/ Close Combat, everything else sucked in my first run. Now for the second run on the real cart, and 1 more in the Japanese game. Hopefully, at least I get a Volbeat or something =/

No Recover on Sableye makes me a sad, sad panda. I don't like Shiny Sableye to begin with, so my hope was for it to get recover as a DW move so I can use a Luxury ball in capture...

EDIT: Got an Abra, and wtf, in my 3rd acc w/ 4000~ points, I went 6 times, 0 Manors, I thought this thing is suppose to be no restrictions? Oh well, I needed points for that acc anyways.

EDIT: Got an Abra, and wtf, in my 3rd acc w/ 4000~ points, I went 6 times, 0 Manors, I thought this thing is suppose to be no restrictions? Oh well, I needed points for that acc anyways.
just for the record, try this next time: if you don't go to the manor again next visit, keep trying even if the pokémon didn't appear anymore. than we'll know that it's just unlucky of you. If it's not, we'll know that the manor has a point minimun to enter.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Got an Abra, and wtf, in my 3rd acc w/ 4000~ points, I went 6 times, 0 Manors, I thought this thing is suppose to be no restrictions? Oh well, I needed points for that acc anyways.
Samething happened to me yesterday and my account has over 15,000, so pure bad luck. Got massively sky trolled -__-

just for the record, try this next time: if you don't go to the manor again next visit, keep trying even if the pokémon didn't appear anymore. than we'll know that it's just unlucky of you. If it's not, we'll know that the manor has a point minimun to enter.
I'll be sure to hit it up tomorrow.

Wow, dude I demand your luckshit and I like to go to the manor more than twice an account a day, thank you very much.

Did anyone find Ralts yet? Or rather, what does he have other than D-Bond?

If you Plant Bluk, Razz or Nanab berry, and they are properly watered, you got 10 of then. and they grow less than a day. it will be really quick to get the new house.

Bluemon, Rotom only gets Thunder Wave/Shock Wave/Signal Beam from Dream World, so it's not getting anything special for itself. Up to three move chances per pokémon.

A shame, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)