Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2CC. I think it's time to complete one of my teams and buy a Charmander by the name of Black-Skull!!

Charmander [Black-Skull] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)

Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate)When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power: (DW-Locked)(Innate): When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5
MC: 0
KOC: 0

Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Leer
Metal Claw
Smokescreen
Rage
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang

Focus Punch
Counter
Flare Blitz
Dragon Rush
Crunch

Toxic
Protect
Dig
Substitute
Will-o-Wisp

That leaves me with 0CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4662101#post4662101
I gain 4 UC for reffing this match

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4662101#post4662101
I gain 4 UC for reffing this match

I'll be purchasing my 4th and 5th Pokemon as well. Buizel and Treecko

Buizel(Male)
Nature: Adamant(+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities

Swift Swim:
Type: Innate
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain
Water Veil (DW):
Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.

Stats
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 85
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6

Moves
Sonic Boom
Growl
Water Sport
Quick Attack
Water Gun
Pursuit
Swift
Aqua Jet

Aqua Ring
Headbutt
Me-First
Mud Slap
Odor Sleuth

Protect
Rain Dance
Dig
Brick Break
Waterfall

Treecko(Male)
Nature: Adamant(+Atk, -SpA)
Type:Grass
Grass:Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Ability:
Overgrow:
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Unburden:
This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Treecko
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 70

Moves:
Pound
Leer
Absorb
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Screech

Bullet Seed
Crunch
Double Kick
Endeavor
Synthesis

Protect
Dig
Brick Break
Acrobatics
Rock Slide

Claiming from my triumphant return to ASB.

Prizes said:
Rick gets 1 CC
Shaman the Scratchet gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC
Garnet the Sableye gets 3 MC and 2 KOC (I think it gets the KOC from Yum through Will-o-Wisp, but I'd get it confirmed first)
I go to 14 CC.

Shaman the Scratchet goes to 1/6, 3, 1/5. He uses the MC to learn the egg move, Rapid Spin.

Garnet the Sableye gains 5 MC, and uses them to learn the Gen V TMs Taunt and Protect, and the level up move Zen Headbutt.

A loss to Espy 1 CC
Stockpiling

Arcanine receives 3 MC and 1 DC, increasing its DC from 2/5 to 3/5. Spending the 3 MC to learn Flame Burst (Level Up), Outrage (Level Up), and Flamethrower (Level Up).

Pike 5 CC
Stockpiling

Archeops gets all 8 KOC and converting it to MC to learn Defog (Egg), Steel Wing (Egg), and Sky Attack (BW Tutor).

Using 4CC to buy TWO mons

Joltik [Plague] (Female)

Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +13% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Electric/Bug
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75 (65*1.15)

Abilities:
Compoundeyes (innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Unnerve: (innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Swarm(DW): (innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Moves:

Level-Up:
String Shot
Leech Life
Spider Web
Thunder Wave
Screech
Fury Cutter
Electroweb
Bug Bite
Gastro Acid

Egg:
Disable
Pursuit
Faint Attack
Cross Poison
Pin Missile

TM/Tutor:
Thunderbolt
Energy Ball
Charge Beam
Protect
Double Team

Voodoll [Misery] (Male)

Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Normal/Dark
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have four (4) more Base Attack Power.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Moves:

Level-Up:
Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile

Egg:
Imprison
Perish Song
Counter
Snatch
Mach Punch

TM/Tutor:
Taunt
Substitute
Rock Slide
Double Team
Psychic

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Time to pump up some mons. Let's start with this battle.

Birkal: +2 CC (3 total)

Monferno: +1 EC (7/9)
+1 DC (4/5)
+4 MC (KOC)
Toxic (Gen 5 TM)
Protect (Gen 5 TM)​

Revenankh: +1 DC (2/5)
+4 MC (KOC)
Hammer Arm (Level Up)
Punishment (Level Up)
Grudge (Level Up)
Moonlight (Level Up)​

Gurdurr: +1 EC (5/9)
+1 DC (4/5)
+3 MC (KOC)
Focus Punch (Level Up)
Hammer Arm (Level Up)
Scary Face (Level Up)​

And then this battle is gonna be a massive boon for Scraggy!

Birkal: +1 CC (4 total)

Scraggy: +2 EC (6/6) (KOC)
+1 DC (5/5)
+3 MC
Facade (Level Up)
Low Sweep (Gen V TM)​

Scraggy is evolving!

Scraggy evolved into Scrafty!

Scrafty unlocked Intimidate as its Dream World ability!

For successfully achieving a One Round KO, Scrafty learned his true name: Bakom!

Scrafty (Bakom) (M)
Just before he left, my dad gave this Pokemon when I was just a runt. He said some of his friends found it while spelunking in deep caves. The little guy's skin is a weird, opaque white; he must have spent a lot of time in the dark. It's taken a while, but he's finally warmed up to me. I can't wait to see what he can do in battles.

Nature:
Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Shed Skin (Innate): This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Moxie (Innate): This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Intimidate (DW) (Locked) (Innate): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 50 (58 / 1.15)
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6 / 6
DC: 5 / 5

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback
Hi Jump Kick
Crunch
Head Smash
Chip Away
Scary Face
Rock Climb
Focus Punch
Facade

Fake Out
Counter
Drain Punch
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch

Taunt
Rest
Rock Slide
Torment
Dragon Tail
Fire Punch
Zen Headbutt
Snatch
Substitute
Low Sweep

vs. Birkal

IssacCross gets 1CC
Cupra gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC

Cupra goes to
3>4 EC
0>2 MC
3>4 DC

Cupra evolves into Argalis

Cupra* [Moonfly] Female
Nature: Mild(+SpA, -Def)
Type: Bug/Psychic

Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Illusion (DW): (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]
Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 54
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Moves
Tackle*
String Shot*
Bug Bite*
Sunny Day*
Heal Pulse*
Struggle Bug
Will-o-wisp
Ancient Power
Zen Headbutt

Bug Buzz*
Close Combat*
Counter*
Disable*
Hydro Pump*

Psyshock
Toxic*
Protect*
Safeguard*
Thunderbolt
Psychic*
Attract
X-Scissor*

and I'll go ahead and buy thunderbolt with it

and now I have 7 CC so I'll buy a Lucky Egg and have 1 left over

Claim fest

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3482488

Prizes:
Kevin: 1CC
Tyrogue: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1additional EC or DC.
Arcanine: 4MC
Me: 2UC

this too
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3482491

The Royal Guard: 2 CC
Zell: 4 MC
Lee Sin: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

and lastly this

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3481445

+6 UC

Lee Sin the Tyrogue is evolving

Hitmonchan (M)

Nature: Adamant
+1 Atk, -1 SpA

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Keen Eye:

Innate: This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Iron Fist:

Innate: The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

Inner Focus:

Innate: When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Stats:
Hitmonchan
Atk: Rank 5(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 76
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks: 21
Fake Out
Foresight
Helping Hand
Tackle
Revenge
Agility
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Comet Punch
Mach Punch
Bullet Punch
Close Combat
Counter

Endure
Feint
Pursuit

Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Earthquake

He gets Agility, Revenge, Comet Punch, and Bullet Punch, as well as Mach Punch
Buying with his 5 MC
Ice/Thunder/Fire Punches and Close Combat and Counter

For Arcanine
Will-O-Wisp(5th Gen TM)/Mimic(Past Gen TM)/for his 4+1 MC

For Luxray
Substitute(5th Gen TM)/Volt Switch(5th Gen Tm) for 4 MC

And

<Scratchet>(TBD)(M)
Nature: Modest(+ SpA, - Atk)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

5/6 EC
0 MC
0/5 DC

Atk: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 2(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40

Moves:(16)

Scratch
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Confuse Ray
Nature Power
Stealth Rock
Roost
Yawn

Protect
Taunt
Toxic
Focus Blast
Reflect

<Nohface>(Ahri)(F)
Nature: Jolly(
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate:

Innate:This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
HP: 100
SpA: Rank 0(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 12(+)(+5% Accuracy)

1/6 EC
0 MC
0/5 DC

Moves:20

Scratch
Tackle
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Metal Burst
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse

Psycho Shift
Yawn
Hex
Meteor Mash
Feather Dance

Dig
Toxic
Taunt
Torment
Will-O-Wisp

Pumping my 6 UC into these twos ECs

Using two out of my three CC to buy Lil Prick the voodoll
Voodoll

Type: Normal/Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have four (4) more Base Attack Power.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.
Nature=Mild
Def: Rank 1-
SpA: Rank 4+

EC=0/6
DC=0/5
MC=0

Moves
level up
Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile

TM
Psychic
rock slide
thunder wave
toxic
substitute

Egg
Shock wave
Mach punch
Perish song
Memento
Imprison

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
rickheg: APPROVED.
DFrog: APPROVED.
zarator: APPROVED.
Mylo Xyloto: APPROVED.
akela: APPROVED.
Incoleo: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
EspyOwner: APPROVED.
Canis Majoris: APPROVED.
Birkal: APPROVED.
IssacCross: APPROVED.
Frosty: APPROVED.
The Royal Guard: You might want to note a + instead of a - next to Hitmonchan's Attack Rank. Also, update Levitate on Nohface, it is no longer a Trait. Finally, Nohface does not get Leer, so remove that. Fix these, & you are APPROVED.
maserato: You might want to update CC when your claim is approved, since I was about to not approve you for insufficient funds (Your profile says you have 1 CC)... Otherwise, APPROVED.

14 Claims checked puts me at 22/10 C.C., giving me 2 UC & 2/10 C.C.

SELF APPROVED.

Time to buy something. Spending 2 CC for...

Poliwag (Istishia) (M)
Nature: Quiet (Sp. Attack raised by *; Speed lowered by 15%, Evasion reduced by a flat 10%)
Type: Water
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 78 (-)
Evasion reduced by 10%

Abilities:
Water Absorb:
(Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
Swift Swim (DW LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Attacks (18 moves):

Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
Doubleslap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam

Encore
Endeavor
Endure
Haze
Refresh

Toxic
Hidden Power (Electric, 7 BP)
Ice Beam
Scald
Dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)