Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently busy with my other guide / uni work, but would it be possible for someone to do an OU Baton Pass guide? It was decided a while ago not to have analyses for baton passers (a few have slipped through, but still), and not to have such a strong strategy represented on site at all seems kind of wrong.

I suppose I could do it after the current one, but I'm sure there's someone better for the job.

can I make an article about PU? probably not but just want to know if it is possible since i would be more than willing to write it up.

If anyone wants to take over the Ubers Sand guide, it would probably be for the best. I've had a sudden influx of quite a lot of work and it won't get done for a while under my command.

Going to put Team Rocket Elite's Battle Subway Pokémon and Trainers charts in article format, like Jump's Battle Tower Pokémon articles. Already got his permission, and Nexus's. <3

{ 16:20:38 PM } <Nexus> oh, sure go for it

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nexus has given me permission to write a Guide on How To Handle Entry Hazards in NU. I'll have it posted when I can.

Can I revamp the UU threatlist? It looks awfully outdated, including Pokemon that are so irrelevant (like Altaria and Emboar), while discluding extremely relevant Pokemon (such as Froslass and Umbreon).

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I volunteer to do the UU Speed Tiers as I have metagame knowledge

EDIT: Oh dear, the above guy beat me to it. Ah well.

I'll ask him if I can have the spot

Also suggesting to be an author for a UU article: Guide to UU Stall

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)