Art for Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have a Guide to VoltTurn Offense, and Swaggersaurus kindly drew a piece of art for it. I was wondering if I could ask for other pieces of art to use throughout the article (Landorus using U-turn, stuff like that). Maybe one or two pieces? Since it's not that big of a guide, this isn't necessary. I just thought it may be a good idea. Thanks!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Vader and I haven't chatted recently about what all needs to get done for the LC Guide. I'll just post the artwork that I currently have done here for you guys to use. If the LC article team feels like the article needs a few more pieces, they should just send me a VM!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So we have a Guide to VoltTurn Offense, and Swaggersaurus kindly drew a piece of art for it. I was wondering if I could ask for other pieces of art to use throughout the article (Landorus using U-turn, stuff like that). Maybe one or two pieces? Since it's not that big of a guide, this isn't necessary. I just thought it may be a good idea. Thanks!
just a heads-up that that was just a draft, haha, i'm not done yet

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vader and I haven't chatted recently about what all needs to get done for the LC Guide. I'll just post the artwork that I currently have done here for you guys to use. If the LC article team feels like the article needs a few more pieces, they should just send me a VM!
hot

thats fine

K here's my try at that wallbreaking article, hope it's acceptable.
hot

Art requested by TrollFreak for the VGC Sun Article
hot

Can I reserve Capturing RSE Legendaries? My plan was too have the RSE Character battling Rayquaza and the guy has thrown a Pokeball and all the red stuff has come out and made Rayquaza red, you know like in the anime?
ok

So I noticed that my name is still on the list, even though I said I stopped working on this, sorry if I wasn't clear enough. If my final version is ok go with it, but if it isn't for any reason I'd like my reservation to be removed so somebody else can give it a try.
ok
For gen4?
ok

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I was working on a Volt Turn gif that never got finished. I'll try to finish it later and you can use it in the article if you want.

Here's a Scyter for the DPP LC threatlist, although it's banned, the article says it was the "king" of LC.

EDIT:

By the way, my name isn't Mikadude!

EDIT 2:

Also made a life orb Magby

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello!

Since Matthew has unfortunately quit Smogon, I now have two images that were meant to go up onsite but won't now due to his departure. So instead, I am going to donate them here!

I would recommend that the Quagsire image go in the BW Tiers article due to Quagsire's ability to shine in multiple tiers (and not the common belief that it sucks because it's only NU). For Honchkrow, I'd recommend putting it either in the Move Priority article or in the RU Speed tiers. I trust the leaders of this project to use the images wherever they deem acceptable. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)