Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Hall Pwnage ends

I get 22 CC (+4 HC), so I now have 37 Total.

Clyde gets 18 HC.
10 are spent on the LU Moves Water Pulse and Hyper Beam, the BW TM Psychic, and the Past Gen moves Brine and Seed Bomb
4 go into his DC, unlocking his DW Ability Moody
4 go into CC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3461487
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462447

Prizes galore~

Natsumi the Ralts, Hajike the Eelektrik, Narusegawa the Swablu and Midori the Petilil all obtain 1EC, 2MC and 1DC. Narusegawa and Hajike also get 1 KOC each, which I convert into MC for Naru and EC for Hajike.
I stockpile these~<3
I also stockpile TC,

This also brings Midori to 6EC, and she evolves! @.@

Lilligant (*)
Midori (F)

Nature: Modest (+1 Rank to Special Attack, -1 Rank to Attack)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities: Own Tempo, Chlorophyll, Leaf Guard (DW Locked)
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Leaf Guard: (DW LOCKED) (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 90

Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

EC:6/6
MC:6
DC:4/5

Attacks
Teeter Dance
Absorb (*)
Growth (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Sleep Powder (*)
Mega Drain (*)
Synthesis (*)
Magical Leaf (*)
Stun Spore (*)

Bide (*)
Worry Seed (*)
Healing Wish (*)

Hidden Power Ice 7 (*)
Toxic (*)
Dream Eater (*)

Energy Ball
Aromatherapy

I then spend 2 MC to learn Quiver Dance and Petal Dance, and another 4 to learn Toxic and Light Screen, bringing my total to 0 MC.
I expend 3 of Narusegawa's now 7 MC to learn Dragon Dance, Cotton Guard, and Sky Attack and use another 4 to obtain Flamethrower and Earthquake, reducing my total to 0.
Natsumi's 4 MC are expended for Shadow Ball, Stored Power and Dream Eater.
Hajike's 2 new MC are pooled, bringing the total to 2.
I also claim 4 TC/CC (whatever :V).

EDIT: failed TLR is a failure.

Blah blah, I edit in the items to my profile. I'll just keep the Abra, Nincada(1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC), Spinarak (2 EC, 6 MC, 2 DC; the KOC went to MC), and Tynamo (1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC) to be claimed another day. I also get 14 CC.

Breloom learns: Mind Reader (1 MC), Sky Uppercut (1 MC), Synthesis (3 MC), Brick Break (2 MC), Stone Edge (2 MC), Swords Dance (2 MC), Safeguard (1 MC+1 KOC).

Bronzong learns: Rollout (3 MC), Hidden Power (Ice 7; 2 MC), Frustration (2 MC), Return (2 MC), Facade (2 MC), Secret Power (2 MC+1 KOC)

Spiral Knight the Omastar unlocks Weak Armor, and learns: Bide (3 MC), Reflect (3 MC), Endure (3 MC), Protect (2 MC)
Apparently my edit into my last post was after approval, so here it is.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I hate you, die in a fire.

Approved. 5.3 UC.

Also: Purchasing a Rotom Fan and a Rotom Mower. Down to 7 CC :S

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hipster jas must be hipster. Add two more uniquemons to my collection:

For 2 CC:

Sentret [Guardian] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, -1 Def, +5% Acc)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away:
(Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.
Frisk (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 23 (20*1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks (15 Moves):
Tackle
Scratch
Foresight
Defense Curl
Quick Attack
Fury Swipes
Helping Hand
Follow Me
Slam

Assist
Iron Tail
Reversal

Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball

And then 7 CC for this fella:

Bouffalant [AFROBULL] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Reckless:
(Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
Sap Sipper: (Innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 55
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks (12 Moves):
Pursuit
Leer
Rage
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Scary Face

Skull Bash
Iron Head
Amnesia

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Wild Charge

And I am left with 9 CC.

EDIT:

Actually, I want more.

Give me a Buizel (-2 CC, down to 7)

Buizel (Finny) (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, -1 SpD, +22% Accuracy)

Type: Water
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Water Veil (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 98 (85*1.15)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks (14 Moves):
Sonicboom
Growl
Water Sport
Quick Attack
Water Gun
Pursuit
Swift
Aqua Jet

Aqua Ring
Me First
Tail Slap

Blizzard
Brick Break
Waterfall

EDIT2: Goddamn it IAR. Buizel was mine first :p.

Well, I guess I need another new mon then.

-6 CC

Minun (Zip) (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, -Atk, +14% Acc)

Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Minus: (Innate) This Pokemon possesses a negative electrical charge, when a partner Pokemon with Plus or Minus is on the field, this Pokemon’s special attacks increase their Base Attack Power by two (2). If this Pokemon also has Plus, the boost stacks. A Pokemon can get a maximum of two boosts between Plus and Minus.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 110 (95*1.15)
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks (14 Moves):
Growl
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack
Helping Hand
Spark
Encore
Charm
Copycat

Sing
Sweet Kiss
Wish

Toxic
Thunder
Charge Beam

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Each in turn from while I was away:

vs. Alchemator
Swampert, Starmie and Cloyster all get 3 MC. Cloyster gets 2 KO and Swampert gets 1. I get 2 CC

Highlight Match - vs. zarator
Lapras, Slowking and Dragonite all get 3 MC, and Slowking and Dragonite get 1 KO. I get 2 CC.

The Battle Hall - Starmie
I get 16 CC and Starmie gets 16 HC.

Central Processing (Raid) - Heatmor, Dragonite
Nite gets 3 MC and 4 KO Counters. Heatmor gets 2 MC and 1 DC. I get 2 CC.

Battle Hall - Munchlax
I get 2 CC and Munchlax gets 2 HC.

Everyone uses their HC or KOC as MC and stockpiles everything.

Yes! Ultimate win!

TheMogRunner gets 2 CC and a win

Stunky: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 2 KOC
EC:6/6(+1KOC) (Is he evolving?!)
MC:2(Buying Fire Blast)
DC:5/5 (+1KOC) (UNLOCKED!)

Skuntank[Diet Poison](M)
Rarity: 2

Nature:Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)

Type:
Poison:
Poison shares a lot in common with Normal, at least as far as being generalist and having poor super effective coverage. Its greatest advantage though is its complete immunity to toxins. Poison-types can survive in toxic waste sites, deserted city dumps, abandoned playgrounds, anywhere pollution drives out other Pokemon. Poison-types will never choke on or be blinded by smog, smokescreens, sludge, or anything other than direct solid material (such as sand or mud) into their eyes. Other common poisonous critters are snakes, who in addition to their toxic tendencies can also squeeze the life out of opponents or paralyze them with a snake glare.
Summary: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark:
Dark types are often portrayed as inherently malevolent, but this is not the case. What Dark-types do posses is a fierce mental presence that makes them immune to the effects of psychic suggestion and control. This presence also disables psychic waves surrounding an incoming object, stopping it dead in its tracks as it falls harmlessly to the ground. Dark-types are nocturnal for the most part, and thus battle very effectively in caves, at night, or in otherwise darkened conditions. While any total darkness will do, Dark-types are also the best at navigating confusing half-light situations such as twilight or dawn battles, where shadows can confuse or disorient other Pokemon. This perception does not necessarily extend to structural problems deep in caves, as while Dark-types can discern anything in their immediate vicinity, they aren't naturally in-tune with the echoes of earth vibrations. Dark-types are very vengeful by nature and happily use retaliatory attacks. In addition, Dark-types are more endeared to trickery and deviousness, and can use attacks like Nasty Plot and Taunt even if infatuated.
Summary: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Stench:(Innate)
This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Aftermath:(Innate)
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.

(DW)Keen Eye:(Innate)
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.(UNLOCKED)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 84
Base Rank Total: 19

EC:6/6
MC:0
DC:5/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Focus Energy
Poison Gas
Screech
Fury Swipes
SmokeScreen
Toxic
Feint
Slash
Acid Spray
Night Slash

Crunch
Flame Burst
Foul Play

Venoshock
Explosion
Taunt
Hone Claws
Dark Pulse
Fire Blast
(Attacks=18)

Karrablast: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC
EC:2/6
MC:4 (Buying Double-edge[lv-up] and Bug Bite [egg]) -4MC
DC:3/5(+1KOC)
Magneton: 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC
EC:8/9
MC:2 (Buying Reflect [bw tm] -2MC)
DC:4/5

You need more practice! Continue?

Temperantia:
2 CC
Flarelm: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC
Lotad: 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC
Duosion: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC
All KOC go into EC for their respective Pokemon

Flarelm's MC goes into Flamethrower (TM)

Lotad evolves, then 1 of Lombre's MC goes into Hydro Pump (Lv) and the other is saved.

Duosion puts its MC into Energy Ball (TM)

Finally, I'm going to purchase a Miracle Seed, Expert Belt and 3 2-rarity Pokemon (Ponyta, Horsea, Deerling) which will, with the addition of the 2 CC this battle gives me, leave me at 1 CC.

I'm a hypocrite because Vileplume is too outclassed by almost every other Grass type, even by my standards. :p

Flarelm- Surt (M)
Nature: Brave (Atk increased by 1; Spe decreased by 15% and Evasion decreased by a flat 10%)
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Hp: 100
Atk(+): 3
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe(-): 47 (55/1.15=47.8)
SC: 2
WC: 3
BRT: 13

EC: 6/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain

Aromatherapy
Earth Power
Blaze Kick
Seed Bomb

Fire Blast
Will-O-Wisp
Return
Flamethrower

Total Moves: 16

Lombre- Marina (F)
Nature: Quiet (SpA increased by 1; Spe decreased by 15% and evasion decreased by a flat 10%)
Type: Water/Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
Hp: 90
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA(+): 3
Spe(-): 43 (50/1.15=43.48)

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Water Sport
BubbleBeam
Hydro Pump

Leech Seed
Giga Drain
Counter

Rain Dance
Ice Beam
Scald
Toxic
Substitute

Total Moves: 20

Duosion- Florence (F)
Nature: Quiet (SpA up by 1, Spe divided by 1.15; 10% flat increase to accuracy of opponent's attacks)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Regenerator (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

Hp: 100
Atk: 2
SpA(+): 6
SpD: 2
Spe: 26 (30/1.15=26.1, rounded down to 26)
SC: 1
WC: 1
BRT: 16

EC: 7/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power (Fighting, 7)
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock
Psychic
Pain Split
Wonder Room

Imprison
Acid Armor
Trick

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Trick Room
Thunder Wave
Energy Ball

Total Moves: 20

Ponyta- Luna (F)
Nature: Mild (SpA raised by 1, Def decreased by 1)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Flame Body (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Stats:

Atk: 3
Def(-): 1
SpA(+): 4
BRT: 16

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Growl
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Flame Wheel
Stomp
Flame Charge
Fire Spin

Low Kick
Morning Sun
Hypnosis

Flamethrower
Solarbeam
Hidden Power (Water, 7)

Total Moves: 15

Leviathan- Horsea (M)
Nature: Modest (SpA raised by 1, Atk decreased by 1)
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:

Atk(-): 1
Def: 3
SpA(+): 4
SpD: 1
Spe: 60
WC: 1

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility

Clear Smog
Razor Wind
Signal Beam

Scald
Hidden Power (Electric, 7)
Ice Beam

Total Moves: 13

Deerling- Bridget (M)
Nature: Adamant (Atk raised by 1, SpA decreased by 1)
Type: Normal/Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilites:
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Sap Sipper: (Innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Stats:

Atk(+): 3
SpA(-): 1
SpD: 2
Spe: 75
WC: 2

Attacks:
Tackle
Camouflage
Growl
Sand-Attack
Double Kick
Leech Seed
Faint Attack
Take Down
Jump Kick

Agility
Synthesis
Worry Seed

Return
Wild Charge
Thunder Wave

OK, I have 8CC and I am ready to buy!!

First up is:

Slakoth [El Gigante] (male)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Sp.Atk)
Type:

Traunt: (trait)This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and becomes Sluggish after every normal action. This effect takes place after completing any normal (e.g. non-Sluggish) action. If this Pokemon uses a move that would inflict Sluggish, it instead becomes Exhausted for the next action. When Exhausted, its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy when Exhausted. If this Pokemon uses a Combination, it becomes Sluggish or Exhausted on the action following the cooldown of the combination. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+Atk)
SpA: Rank 1 (-Sp.Atk)
Spe: 30
Base Rank Total: 12

DC: N/A
KOC: 0

Moves:

Scratch
Yawn
Encore
Slack Off
Faint Attack
Amnesia

Hammer Arm
Body Slam
Sleep Talk

Rest
Rock Slide
Protect

Move Total: 12

8CC ---> 6CC after buying Slakoth

Feebas [Serenity] (Female)
Nature: Bold (-Atk, +Def)
Type:
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Swift Swim: (Innate)The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Adaptability: (DW - Locked)The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 0 (-Atk)
Def: Rank 2 (+ Def)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 80
Base Rank Total: 9

KOC: 0

Moves:
Splash
Tackle
Flail

Dragon Pulse
Mirror Coat
Hypnosis

Ice Beam
Scald
Hidden Power (Grass - 7)

6CC ---> 4CC after buying Feebas

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
+3 UC Get!

Also, placeholder for buying mons...This will be fun...
Glacier Knight said:
i shall get me a luvdisc, and name him hipsta. NO ONE GET LUVDISCS, THE PATHETIC HEART FISH IS MINE.

Luvdisc [Gold Medal] (F)
NATURE: Mild

TYPE

ABILITIES
Hydration (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

STATS
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 97

EC: N/A

ATTACKS (13)

Tackle
Charm
Water Gun
Agility
Take Down
Lucky Chant
Water Pulse

Mud Sport
Heal Pulse
Brine

Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Ice Beam
Rain Dance

Galladiator said:
In any event, I call dibs on Pidgeot.

Pidgey [Kalut] (M)
NATURE: Brave (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Normal
: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

ABILITIES
Keen Eye
: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Tangled Feet: (Innate) When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, The duration of confusion doubles.
Big Pecks (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defence from being lowered. The rate its natural defence drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.

STATS
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 48 (-)

ATTACKS (13)

Tackle
Sand-Attack
Gust
Quick Attack
Whirlwind
Twister
Featherdance

Foresight
Steel Wing
Brave Bird

Facade
U-Turn
Fly

Leethoof said:
I suggest barboach and buizel, they are actually pretty cool.

Buizel [Crash] (M)
NATURE: Mild

TYPE

ABILITIES
Water Veil (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.

STATS
Spe: 85

ATTACKS (14)

Sonicboom
Growl
Water Sport
Quick Attack
Water Gun
Pursuit
Swift
Aqua Jet

Mud-Slap
Fury Cutter
Aqua Tail

Ice Beam
Brick Break
Dive

And with that...That's all. If anyone wants to complain about me stealing "hipsterness", here's 5 cents, use it to ring up someone who cares. :)

EDIT: Yes, shut up, I know jas has claimed a Buizel several posts above, but I want a Buizel for myself.

DOUBLE EDIT: Also, I'm randomly going to change my Pachirisu's name to Watt.

52-(6+2+2)=52-10=42 CC

-2 CC

Shiva, male Shuppet

Nature:
Brave (+1 Attack; -15% Speed; -10% Evasion)

Personality:
Believing in a strong yet cryptic sense of justice, Shiva is a complicated pokemon indeed. He shares a connection with his namesake, the Hindu god of destruction, in goal. Shiva basks in the practice of tearing his opponents into pieces. However, his strength also consists of his tactic. Weaving curses into his attack pattern, Shiva succeeds in rendering a foe helpless before he delivers his vindictive retribution. He specializes in providing the tools need to surgically dissect an opponent's actions to his advantage.

~Counters
EC:0/6
DC:0/5

Type: Ghost

Ghost: (Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.)

Abilities:

Insomia (INNATE This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.)

Frisk (INNATE The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.)

DW LOCKED
Cursed Body (INNATE When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.)

~Stats

HP:90
Atk:Rank 4(+)
Def:Rank 2
SAtk:Rank 3
SDef:Rank 2
Spe:39(-)

Size Class:1
Weight Class:1
Base Rank Total:14

-Moves
Knock Off
Screech
Night Shade
Curse
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Will 'o' Wisp

Imprison
Confuse Ray
Disable

Trick Room
Shadow Ball
Taunt

Move Total: 13

E:

ocrap this
2k_brawl_from_aeons_ago

I get 4 CC

Sone the Dusknoir gets 3 MC+ 1 KOC; Spending 5 MC on Torment and Sucker Punch

EC:9/9

Vayn gets 3 MC+ 1 KOC; spending 4 MC on Toxic and Rest

MC:1

Ivaldii gets 3MC; Spending 3 MC on Acid Spray

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3463702
+2 CC

Sampi: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
edit: he'll spend 2 MC for mud slap and metal claw, also ill use 3 UC to max his ec (+2) and DC (+1)

edit: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3463665
6 UC

Also buying a Sawk for 7 CC, and using 5 UC to max out his DC

Sawk [Odd Sawk] (Male)

Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Spe: 98 (+)
Accuracy: +11%
Size Class: 3

DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Attacks:
Rock Smash
Leer
Bide
Focus Energy
Double Kick
Low Sweep
Counter
Karate Chop

Taunt
Earthquake
Brick Break
Protect
Dig
Stone Edge

edit: more claiming... where are the approvals? D:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464245
Lord Jesseus: 4 CC
Gengar: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Krilowatt: 4 MC, 1 KOC
All KOC as MC

Gengar will use 3 of 4 MC to get Icy Wind.
Krillowatt wil use 5 of 5 to get Follow Me and Ice Beam.

3UC

Okay I get 3 UC from this battle and I currently have 5 UC and with a total of 8 I shall purchase 4 new mons…

Temple Run the Rebble (-)
Nature: Modest (+SpAtk, -Atk)

Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW LOCKED): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats: (Modest Nature)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)

EC 0/9
MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Earth Power
Heat Wave
Vacuum Wave

Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Protect

Scrabble the Darumaka (M)
Nature: Rash (+Sp Atk, -Sp Def)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Inner Focus: (DW LOCKED) (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Stats: (Rash Nature)
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 13

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:

Tackle
Rollout
Incinerate
Rage
Fire Fang
Headbutt
Uproar
Facade
Fire Punch
Work Up

Encore
Hammer Arm
Yawn

Rock Slide
Dig
Flamethrower

Bookworm the Scylar (M)
Nature: Naïve (+Speed, -Sp Def)

Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats: (Naïve Nature)
Spe: 105 (+25ACC) (+)

EC 0/6

MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:

Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Silver Wind
Pin Missile
Tail Glow

Hail
Blizzard
Dig

Cranium the Embirch (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Speed)

Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW LOCKED): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats: (Quiet Nature)
Spe: 43 (-10EVA) (-)

EC 0/9

MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:

Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin

Aromatherapy
Dragonbreath
Earth Power

Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Solarbeam

IAR, this means war.

i have 7 UC, using whatever it takes to get me that LUVDISC

actually, i OBJECT myself.

I don't want luvdisc, no matter how hipster. i won't use it.

INSTEAD, buying a tropius, cause i love those things

Ponce De Leon, the Tropius (M)

Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Speed)

Type: Grass/Flying

Flying:
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll : (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Solar Power: (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Harvest (DW locked): (Innate) At the end of each round, this Pokemon recycles a held berry that was consumed during that round. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest will not regrow it. The Berry is consumed at the end of the battle.

Stats:
HP: 110
Spe: 44 (-)
Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

EC N/A
MC 0
DC 0/5

Moves:
Leer
Gust
Growth
Razor Leaf
Stomp
Sweet Scent
Whirlwind

Dragon Dance
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed

Sunny Day
Energy Ball
Protect

@Glacier Knight:

I have 9 UC. We all know what that means...

UC: 9-6=3

Luvdisc "U Mad?" (F)
Nature: Modest (-1 * Attack, +1 * Special Attack)

Abilities:
Hydration (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

STATS
Spe: 97

Attacks:

Tackle
Charm
Water Gun
Agility
Take Down
Lucky Chant
Water Pulse
Attract

Brine
Captivate
Heal Pulse

Scald
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Toxic

I win on damage taken

Siege the Rhyperior gets 3 MC, purchasing Submission (Past Gen something).
I get 2 CC.

I will also cash in some UC.
Jet the Aerodactyl will get Fly (TM), Torment (TM), Double-Edge (Tutor), and Thief (TM) for a total of 6 UC + 3 MC.
Reef the Cradily will get Pain Split (Tutor), Stealth Rock (Egg), Smack Down (TM), and Sludge Bomb (TM) for 10 UC. That is all of my UC.

Another Win Yay!!!

I get 2 CC, up to 39 Total.

Colossoil gets 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. KOC goes to DC, which fills him at 5/5, unlocking his DW Ability Pressure.
3 MC used to buy the Egg Move Flail

Purchasing Broh the Throh (-7 CC) and Odin the Riolu (-2 CC):

Throh [Broh] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Mold Breaker (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 45

Size Class: 3

Attacks: (14)

Physical
Bind
Payback
Return
Revenge
Rock Slide
Seismic Toss
Storm Throw
Vital Throw

Special
None

Status
Bide
Focus Energy
Leer
Protect
Substitute
Taunt

Riolu [Odin] (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Spd, +11% Accuracy, -1 SpD)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:

Spe: 69 (60*1.15)
+11% Accuracy

Attacks: (14)

Physical
Circle Throw
Counter
Crunch
Dig
Feint
Force Palm
Hi Jump Kick
Quick Attack
Reversal

Special
None

Status
Double Team
Endure
Foresight
Screech
Substitute

Claiming from this match...

Currency Counters: 17 + 2 = 19

Serenity - Togekiss (F)
MC: 1 + 3 + 3 from KOs = 7
Using Move Counters to learn Heal Bell (4th Gen Tutor) and Roost (4th Gen TM). Left with 1 MC.

Meliadoul - Sceptile (F)
MC: 2
Using Move Counters to learn Grass Knot (5th Gen TM).

Finally, adding one new Pokemon to my ranks:

Frostbite - Scylar (M)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
KOs: 0

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW): (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 105 + 25 Acc

Attacks:
-Leer
-Leech Life
-Scratch
-Focus Energy
-Ice Shard
-Slash
-Icy Wind
-Bug Bite
-Icicle Spear

-Earth Power
-Pin Missile
-Counter

-Blizzard
-Brick Break
-Protect

In an attempt to bring some use to ASB's unowned 'mons, I would like to purchase a Patrat (2 CC) and a Basculin (4 CC + 3 UC). This leaves me with 0 CC and 7 UC.

Patrat [Samuel] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Typing: Normal

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities; however, it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Analytic (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 36 (42/1.15)

Attacks (16):
Tackle
Leer
Bite
Bide
Detect
Sand-Attack
Crunch
Hypnosis
Super Fang
After You

Flail
Iron Tail
Revenge

Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Grass Knot

Basculin-B [Lamoni] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Typing: Water

Abilities:
Reckless: (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponent's natural abilities (e.g., Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 98
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks (15):
Tackle
Water Gun
Uproar
Headbutt
Bite
Aqua Jet
Chip Away
Take Down
Crunch

Agility
Revenge
Whirlpool

Taunt
Ice Beam
Substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)