Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that my mons are caught up, I'll spend more UC. Especially Butler, who is shortly going into my first raid.

I will spend 10 UC on Butler the Audino, teaching him Light Screen, Safeguard, Reflect, Grass Knot (BW TMs, 2 MC each, 6 total), and Drain Punch (B2W2 Tutor).

10 UC will be spent on Fern the Persian, teaching her past Generation TM Shock Wave (3 MC) and Past Generation Move Tutor Mimic (3 MC). In the present time, I'll have Fern learn Double Team and Retaliate (BW TMs, 2 each).

This brings me down to 2 UC.

Also gaining the Pre-level 25 level up move Switcheroo for Fern, since I forgot to claim that last time.

Done reffing this one.

I gain 16 UC from this one, which will be spent as follows...
-3 go into my Larvitar's EC (3/9)
-Speaking of which, 8 teach my Larvitar Crunch (-1 UC), Dark Pulse (-1 UC), Earthquake (-1 UC), Smack Down (-2 MC) and Focus Energy (-3 UC)
-5 counters teach my Lucario Sleep Talk (-2 UC) and Agility (-3 UC)

Second raid victory, quite epic in its own right.

First of all, I claim 6 CC + 7 CC since I defeated Wildfire Plateau (Normal) for the first time.

As for the other counters... (it is 9 MC for each Pokemon plus 12 KOC divided among them - to be accurate, I chose 1 KOC to Hydreigon and 11 to Regirock)

Tiamat the Hydreigon learns Iron Tail (BW tutor, 2 MC), Roost (BW tutor, 2 MC), Signal Beam (BW tutor, 2 MC), Sleep Talk (BW tutor, 2 MC), and Superpower (BW tutor, 1 MC + 1 KOC)

Regirock learns Ancientpower (Level, 1 MC), Charge Beam (Level, 1 MC), Lock-On (Level, 1 MC), Hyper Beam (Level, 1 MC), Block (BW tutor, 2 MC), Defense Curl (3rd gen tutor, 3 MC), Earth Power (BW tutor, 2 KOC), Headbutt (4th gen tutor, 3 KOC), Mega Kick (3rd gen tutor, 3 KOC), and Mega Punch (3rd gen tutor, 3 KOC).

That's all.

• Frosty: APPROVED
  • Texas Cloverleaf: APPROVED
  • Pwnemon: APPROVED
  • Eternal Drifter: APPROVED
  • The Wanderer: APPROVED
  • zarator: I didn't know that a tie in a raid counted as a win! I'll have to bear that in mind for when I try raiding again. Anyway, APPROVED
  • Imanalt: Actually, if only 1 pokemon got KO'd before DQ was called, you only get 1 UC. Fix this then you'll be APPROVED

This brings my UC to 11.1, then from this battle I claim 2 UC, bringing my UC to 13.1. In addition, in this post I claimed 5 UC from a Battle Arcade challenge. However, with how prizes work in the arcade, I should have claimed 7 UC. As a result, I will now claim the 2 UC I didn't claim back then, bringing my UC to 15.1.

SELF-APPROVED

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Time to claim a Hasty Deino and a Modest Horsea for 4 CC

Deino, (M)
Nature: Hasty (plus Speed, minus Defense, +7% Accuracy)
Type: Dark/Dragon
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Deino
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 44 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch

Earth Power
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Taunt
Thunder Wave
Torment
Total Moves: 14

and Horsea

Horsea, (F)
Nature: Modest (plus Special Attack, minus Attack)
Type: Water
Dark: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp (DW-Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Horsea
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility

Signal Beam
Razor Wind
Disable

Dive
Ice Beam
Protect
Total Moves: 13

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I overlooked, just as Engi predicted.

So, I get to stock up this CC I get (not spending it until I have a better idea what path to take), totaling 6 CC. Gray (Riolu) 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC, and 1 KOC converted into a third MC. He's using that with his one stockpiled MC to get Drain Punch and Ice Punch (both BW2 tutor moves). Charla (Staryu) gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC to be spent learning Scald (TM).

Riolu(*) Gray (M)

Gray the Riolu first clapped eyes on Zt when he hatched, and has followed him ever since, after bidding goodbye to his birth parents. His desire to be as good as his father (who was a well-known Pokemon in Sinnoh) drives him to perfect his body and trademark Aura Sight in all forms of training. Gray is Natsu’s rival in every way, however it’s not unusual to see them interrupt their fights just to face ‘outsiders’. Like his Ice-Making namesake, Gray is a thinking brawler. His intuition for fights, along with his uncanny ability to read his opponents movements, means he can usually counter the same instant his opponent makes a move. Oddly enough, despite numerous brawls, he sometimes still can’t read Natsu’s moves correctly.

Nature: Serious (N/A)

Type:
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Riolu, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW)
Riolu is always prepared for engaging in subtle tactics, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Def: Rank 2
Spe: 60

EC: 4/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Copycat (*)
Screech (*)
Nasty Plot

Bullet Punch (*)
Crunch (*)
Blaze Kick (*)

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Substitute (*)
Shadow Claw
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Staryu - Charla (U)

Charla is Wendy's closest friend and confidante since Daycare. Witty, and quick to learn the ways of the world, Charla did not trust Zheng at first sight, naturally, and disapproves of Natsu and Gray's loud brawls every other minute they were together. Charla looks out for Wendy, not afraid to stand up to bigger, meaner Pokemons, and its the precise quality she sees in Zheng's group that warms her up to the team. Charla is very touchy, resisting most physical contacts except with Wendy, retaliating with swift hit-and-run tactics whenever approached thus.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Illuminate
Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1) at the cost of 5 EN. The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released. (Command - Ability: Illuminate)

Ability 2: Natural Cure
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Ability 3: Analytic (DW)
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 2/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Bubblebeam
Minimize

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Psychic
Signal Beam
Scald

Spending my UC.

UC: 42->0

Gible:
Nature change to Hasty for 7 UC
MC: 1->25 (24 UC)->0
Moves:
1 MC: none
2 MC: Earth Power, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Sandstorm, Rest
3 MC: Iron Head, Body Slam, Double-Edge
Gible:

Gible "Gimli" (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin (DW Locked): (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 1 (-)
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 49 (+)
+8% Accuracy

EC: 2/9
MC: 1

Attacks:

Tackle
Sand-Attack
Dragon Rage
Take Down
Sandstorm
Sand Tomb
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Dragon Rush

Outrage
Scary Face
Thrash
Iron Head
Body Slam
Double-Edge

Protect
Earthquake
Toxic
Earth Power
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Sandstorm
Rest
Dragon Pulse

Total: 27

Horsea:
MC: 0->11 (11 UC)->0
Moves:
1 MC: Dragon Dance
2 MC: Surf, Icy Wind, Bounce, Double Team, Protect
3 MC: none

So, time to spend a bunch of MC.
- Dragonite will learn Wing Attack (1).
- Pyroak will learn Leaf Tornado (1).
- Blaziken will learn Protect (2) and Stone Edge (2).
- Venusaur will learn Protect (2) and Worry Seed (1).
- Togekiss will learn Covet (2), Hyper Beam (2) and Protect (2).
- Roserade will learn Aromatherapy (1) and Protect (2).
- Dusknoir will learn Focus Punch (3).
- Camerupt will learn Stone Edge (2).
- Snorlax will learn Fling (1).
- Shelgon will learn DragonBreath (1).
- Braviary will learn Protect (2) and Tailwind (1).
- Staravia will learn Facade (2).
- Vaporeon will learn Bite, Covet, Take Down, Aqua Ring, Aurora Beam and Water Pulse as pre-level 25 moves. Then learn Hydro Pump (1), Ice Beam (2), Substitute (2) and Surf (2).
- Umbreon will learn Bite, Covet, Take Down, Confuse Ray, Faint Attack, Assurance, Moonlight (1) and Yawn (3).
- Flareon will learn Bite, Covet, Take Down, Fire Fang, Fire Spin, Fire Blast (1), Flamethrower (1), Heal Bell (2) and Facade (2).
- Espeon will learn Bite, Covet, Take Down, Swift, Psybeam, Future Sight, Morning Sun (1), Psychic (1), Light Screen (2) and Reflect (2).
- Jolteon will learn Bite, Covet, Take Down, Double Kick, Thunder Fang, Pin Missile, Agility (1), Thunder (1), Thunder Wave (1), Thunderbolt (2) and Hidden Power [Ice 7] (2).
- Leafeon will learn Bite, Covet, Take Down, GrassWhistle, Magical Leaf, Giga Drain, Sunny Day (1), Synthesis (1), Leaf Blade (1), Return (2), Frustration (2).
- Glaceon will learn Bite, Covet, Take Down, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, Blizzard (1), Hail (1), Mirror Coat (1), Ice Beam (2), Frost Breath (2).
- Pignite will learn Heat Crash (1) and Roar (1).
- Volcarona will learn Flare Blitz (1), Tailwind (2) and Calm Mind (2).
- Ralts learned Psychic as a Level-up move when it had already learned it as a starting TM, so it refunds 1 MC and will learn Shadow Ball (2).
- Stratagem will learn Electro Ball (1), Flamethrower (2), Flash Cannon (2), Stealth Rock (2) and Sandstorm (2).

Claiming from this Battle Hall run...

Currency Counters: 15 + 16 = 31

Chugga - Koffing (M)
MC: 0 + 16 HC = 16
Using Move Counters to learn Endure (3rd Gen Tutor), Explosion (Level up), Fire Blast (5th Gen TM), Haze (Level up), Rain Dance (5th Gen TM), Sludge Wave (Dream World), Thunder (5th Gen TM), and Torment. (5th Gen TM)

Also purchasing a
King's Rock for 20 CC and a
Water Stone for 8 CC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472108

Claiming 1 CC for a total of 5 CC.

Both my mons get an EC,2 MC,1 DC and a KOC.

Spending 1 UC into his MC,leaving my UC at 24.

Bosco`s KOC also goes into MC and he buys Sleep-Talk (B/W 2 TM) and Ice-Punch (B/W 2 tutor)

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)

Nature: Sassy (-10% evasion)
Type: Poison

Poison: Poison STAB;immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

About: When his pack was forced to run away from Twilight's Fire-Blast,Steve's dig was able to catch him off-guard and KO,since then,Bosco has shown to be an extremely quirky Grimer,highly energetic and cheerful towards his team mates regardless of the situation,he can be described as the team's cheer-leader. He is also extremely fond of costumes.

Abilites:

Stench (Innate):

This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Sticky Hold (Innate):

This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Poison Touch (DW LOCKED,can be enabled):

This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

HP: 100
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 22(-)
Weight Class: 3

EC: 3/6
MC: 1

Attacks:

Poison Gas(*)
Pound(*)
Harden(*)
Mud-Slap(*)
Disable(*)
Sludge(*)
Minimize(*)
Mud-Bomb(*)
Acid Armor

Poison-Jab(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Payback(*)
Rock-Slide
Pain-Split
Giga-Drain
Rest
Venoshock
Sleep-Talk
Ice Punch

Curse(*)
Shadow-Sneak(*)
Acid-Spray(*)

Peter's KOC goes into his MC.
This allows him to buy Dark-Pulse (B/W 2 tutor) and Simple-Beam (B/W 2 level up),leaving his MC at 0.

<Elgyem> [Peter] (Male)
Nature: Brave nature (+ Attack,-10% evasion)
Type: Psychic; Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

About: Peter was captured after being over-powered by Rob's Crunch,his main characteristic are his remarkable inteligence (rivaling Twilight's) and braveness during combat,Peter strongly stands up for what he believes in and will fight until the bitter end.

Abilites:

Telepathy (Innate): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Synchronize (Innate):

Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Analytic (Innate,DW LOCKED):

If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 26 (-)

EC: 2/6

Attacks:
Confusion(*)
Growl(*)
Heal Block(*)
Miracle Eye(*)
Psybeam(*)
Headbutt(*)
Hidden-Power -> Fighting (7) (*)
Imprison(*)
Psychic
Recover

Trick-Room(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Rock-Slide(*)
Shadow-Ball

Skill-Swap(*)
Teleport(*)
Nasty-Plot(*)

Claiming.

Rewards:
Galladiator: 3 CC
Ness: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Lily: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Chad: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Pablo: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Storing the 3 CC for a total of...3 CC. Wowzers.

Ness (Grovyle) goes to 5/9 EC and 4/5 DC. MC used to buy ThunderPunch (BW2 tutor, -2 MC).

Lily (Petilil) gets to 3/6 EC, 3/5 DC, and 4 MC. Those MC buy Entrainment (BW2 level, -1 MC) and Endure (BW2 egg, -3 MC).

Chad (Turtwig) puts his KOC into EC, meaning at 4/9 he gets to evolve into Grotle. Yay. He also goes to 2 DC. He'll buy Synthesis and Giga Drain with his 2 MC (BW2 level, -1 MC each).

Pablo (Cacnea) goes to 2/6 EC and 2/5 DC. His MC are spent on Faint Attack and Cotton Spore (BW2 level, -1 MC each).

New info for Chad:

Grotle [Chad] (M)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 31 (36/1.15) (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9

Moves:
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb
Razor Leaf
Curse
Bite
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Crunch
Synthesis
Giga Drain

Double-Edge
Seed Bomb
Superpower

Safeguard
Double Team
Rest

Total Moves: 17

Gah, damn you Leethoof for taking my challenge with jas about a week before I expected it to be taken!

So ICE to see this battle is over!
Stockpiling the 2 CC I get, brining me up to a whopping... 4

Frozone: 3 MC,1 EC,1 DC and 1 KOC
EC: 0 -> 2 (+KOC)
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0 (purchases the BW LU moves Ice Shard, Razor Shell, and Shell Smash)
DC: 0 -> 1

Mr Freeze: 2 MC,2 EC (Lucky Egg),1 DC,1 KOC
EC: 5 -> 8 (+KOC)
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0 (purchases the BW TM Protect, gains Hail and Ice Fang upon evolution)
DC: 4 -> 5 (Thick Fat unlocked!)

Spending all of my 15 stockpiled UC:

1 UC goes into Mr. Freeze's EC, bringing him up to 9/9, meaning that he finally evolves!

7 UC go into my Swampert's MC to buy him the BW tutor moves Icy Wind, Stealth Rock, and the past-gen move Counter

3 UC go into my Weavile's MC to buy him Endure.

4 UC go into my Pilo/Mamoswine's MC to buy him Light Screen and Reflect.

Mamoswine (Mr. Freeze) Male
Nature: Jolly (-SpA, +Spe, +10% Acc)
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage
Thick Fat (UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 92 (80x1.15) (+)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (28 total)
Physical:
Dig
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Flail
Horn Attack
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Peck
Superpower
Tackle
Take Down
Thrash

Special:
AncientPower
Blizzard
Icy Wind
Mud-Slap
Mud Bomb
Powder Snow

Endure
Hail
Light Screen
Mud Sport
Odor Sleuth
Protect
Reflect
Stealth Rock
Substitute

So close...

CC: 0->4->5 (Cyclohm's KOC)

Cyclohm:
MC: 0->4->0
Moves: Outrage (LU), Mud-Slap (BW TM)
KOC to CC

Fraxure:
EC: 6->7->8 (Lucky Egg)
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 3->4
Moves: Frustration (BW TM)

Dragonair:
EC: 5->6->7 (KOC)
MC: 0->3->1
DC: 4->5
Moves: Double Team (BW TM)

Slowking:
MC: 3->6->0
Moves: Pay Day, Body Slam (Past Gen TM)

Claiming 4 UC,bringing my total to 29.

Spending 5 CC to buy Dizzy,the Spinda,leaving my CC at 0.

3 of my UC goes into her DC and 4 UC into her MC so she can learn Superpower and Last Resort,leaving my UC at 20 total.

<Spinda> (Dizzy) [Female]
Nature: Brave (- 10% Evasion)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About:

Abilites:

Own Tempo (Innate):
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Tangled Feet (Innate):

When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, The duration of confusion doubles

Contrary (DW LOCKED, Can Be Enabled):
This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Spinda
Spe: 52 (-)
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: NA

Attacks:

Tackle(*)
Uproar(*)
Copycat(*)
Faint Attack(*)
Psybeam(*)
Hypnosis(*)

Trick Room(*)
Wild-Charge(*)
Swagger(*)

Wish(*)
Rapid-Spin(*)
Water-Pulse(*)
Superpower
Last Resort

Claiming from this match.

Currency Counters: 10+3=13

Vexen (Snover):
EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Spending the MC on Energy Ball (TM)

Ivan (Deino; Currently a Zweilous):
EC: 5/9

Spending the MC on Dragon Tail (TM).

Shadow (Misdreavus):
EC: 2/6
KOC: 2

Spending the KOC on EC, then I'll spend some UC. 2 UC will go into EC, evolving her into a Mismagius. Then 8 UC will go into MC so she can pick up Zap Cannon (PG TM), Inferno (DW Only), Hidden Power Fire 7 (TM), and Thunderbolt (TM). Also, it gains Lucky Chant and Magical Leaf Automatically from evolving.

Mismagius [Shadow] (F)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +17% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type:
Ghost:
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 121 (105*1.15^)
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6

Attacks (22):
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Growl
Psywave
Spite
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Hex
Mean Look
Psybeam
Perish Song
Power Gem

Nasty Plot
Imprison
Ominous Wind

Inferno

Protect
Hidden Power Fire 7
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Shadow Ball
Zap Cannon

Universal Counters: 19-2-8=9

Stocke (Torchic):
EC: 3/9
KOC: 2

Spending his KOC on EC, evolving him into Combusken. It gains Double Kick automatically, and the MC will be spent on Sky Uppercut and Flare Blitz (both LU).

Finally, I'll be spending more UC. 3 UC will go into EC and 1 will go into DC.

Combusken [Stocke] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, Speed lowered by 15%, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:

Spe: 47 (55/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 8/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks (20):
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Double Kick
Peck
Sand Attack
Fire Spin
Quick Attack
Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz

Agility
Counter
Night Slash

Protect
Aerial Ace
Fire Blast
Dig
Will-o-Wisp

Universal Counters: 9-3-1=5

That'll be all.

Claiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiming

Got 2 CC,bringing my total to.....2.

Johnny already has 1 MC,plus the 2 he get from the battle and 1 more from my UC (Bringing down my UC to 19) ,he goes to 4 MC,allowing Johnny to buy Hidden-Power Ice and Double-Team (Both TMs)

He also gets an EC and 2 DC (Lucky Egg)

<Johnny Bravo> [Pansage] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+ Speed, - Def, + 12% accuracy)

Type: Grass
Summary:Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

About: Johnny posses an incredibly high level of swag and can easily get the heart of almost any lady he desires....that is,until he starts talking. Johnny met the group during a training section,becoming infatulated by Twilight (and to a lesser extent,Fiona),but she didnt feel attracted to him at all (Unlike Fiona,who blushed a bit),leading him to try and prove his power to impress her,Johnny fought Bosco,but was quickly and easly defeated (In part,due to his constant winking at Twilight),being captured shorty after.

Abilites:

Gluttony (Innate):

This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Overgrow (DW LOCKED,Innate):

When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Stats
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 74

Attacks:

Scratch(*)
Leer(*)
Lick(*)
Vine Whip(*)
Fury-Swipes(*)
Leech-Seed(*)
Bite(*)
Seed Bomb(*)
Torment(*)
Acrobatics

Dig(*)
Attract(*)
Shadow-Claw(*)
Hidden-Power Ice (7 BP)
Double-Team

Leaf-Storm(*)
Nasty-Plot(*)
Role-Play(*)

Fiona`s KOC goes into her MC,plus two MC,leaves her total MC into 4.

With that,she buys Signal Beam and Magic Coat (Both B/W 2 tutors)

<Fiona> [Vanillite] (Female)
Nature: Modest (+ Sp.Attack - Attack)
Type: Ice

Summary: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

About: Aside from her physical difference betwen other Vanillite (wich Bosco described as ''delicious looking''),Fiona is a highly timid and modest pokemon,refusing to show off no matter what. Sadly,this also causes her to understimate her own fighting abilites. She greatly hates using her Taunt move,but will not hesitate to use it if she feels it is necessary.

Abilites:
Ice-Body (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Weak Armor (Can be enabled):

The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Spe: 44

Attacks:

Icicle Spear(*)
Harden(*)
Astonish(*)
Uproar(*)
Icy Wind(*)
Mist(*)
Avalanche(*)
Taunt(*)

Hail (*)
Blizzard (*)
Hidden-Power (7 BP,Electric) (*)
Flash Cannon
Magic Coat
Signal Beam

Automotize(*)
Water-Pulse(*)
Imprison(*)

Peter gets 1 EC and 1 DC,as well as 2 MC wich are spent on Energy Ball.

<Elgyem> [Peter] (Male)
Nature: Brave nature (+ Attack,-10% evasion)
Type: Psychic; Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

About: Peter was captured after being over-powered by Rob's Crunch,his main characteristic are his remarkable inteligence (rivaling Twilight's) and braveness during combat,Peter strongly stands up for what he believes in and will fight until the bitter end.

Abilites:

Telepathy (Innate): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Synchronize (Innate):

Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Analytic (Innate,DW LOCKED):

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 26 (-)

EC: 3/6

Attacks:
Confusion(*)
Growl(*)
Heal Block(*)
Miracle Eye(*)
Psybeam(*)
Headbutt(*)
Hidden-Power -> Fighting (7) (*)
Imprison(*)
Psychic
Recover
Simple Beam

Trick-Room(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Rock-Slide(*)
Shadow-Ball
Energy Ball

Skill-Swap(*)
Teleport(*)
Nasty-Plot(*)
Dark-Pulse

Hey look, I won.

+2 CC.
Slam the Onix takes 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC + 1 EC (Lucky Egg). Takes Earth Power (BW Tutor) with the MC.
Swoop the Gliar earns 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KO. 1 KO is EC while 1 goes into MC to pick up X-Scissor (LU) and Aerial Ace (BW TM).
Statue the Golett received 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 KO. KO is MC to learn Fire Punch and Stealth Rock (BW Tutor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)