1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Discussion in 'BW OU Analyses' started by alexwolf, Nov 30, 2010.

1. papai noel

papai noel
    is a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

I'd like to reserve Dugtrio if possible.
  2. CedOmega

CedOmega

I'd like to reserve Weavile, if possible.
  3. Joim

Joim Navigate the pitfalls, cross the great divide!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I'd like to work on Gastrodron, updating current available sets and adding specs sand force set for Sandstorm teams. Rotom-W is high on usage right now and Gastrodon is the best answer to it, but if Tornadus-I is finally banned to Ubers the first will get its usage lower.
  4. SlimMan

SlimMan

I'd like to reserve a revamp on Sandslash.

I am aware that it's analysis is BW2, but having used Sandslash since its release, I've noticed multiple things that need to be revisited. I'll get my skeleton up this weekend.
  5. Katakiri

Katakiri Listen, Brendan...
    is a Pokemon Researcher

I'd like to reserve the Zoroark revamp.
    Its current page is rather out-dated and I've worked a lot with Zoroark over the past few months to better understand its place in OU.
  6. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

7. Dark Fallen Angel

Dark Fallen Angel FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!

If it's permitted that I take out more than one analysis, then I am willing to finish this Tentacruel.
  8. Asek

Asek ,
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

If its OK I would like to reserve Gyarados if its possible
  9. Pocket

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

DFA, feel free to post your Tentacruel analysis.

We need somebody to finish OU Garchomp. It's already written, but needs the changes suggested by PK Gaming implemented.
  10. Adamant Zoroark

Adamant Zoroark

Well I already have Jolteon up, so I may as well take over Garchomp.

I've never taken over an analysis that already has GP checks, so do I just keep its current write-up except Scarf or re-write the whole thing?
  11. Pocket

Yep, keep the current write-up and implement PK Gaming's revisions and the final GP check - thanks!
  12. papai noel

papai noel
    is a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Since I liked a lot doing Dugtrio's revamp, I'd like reserve Vaporeon if possible.
  13. Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Deadly Sins ~hallelujah~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Need someone to do the writing on Mamoswine. It's already gone through QC, so it just needs to be written up.
  14. Woodchuck

Woodchuck i am woodchuck
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I will write Mamoswine.
  15. Mazz

Mazz UU's Workhorse
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

I'll take abomasnow if it's still available.
  16. Shurtugal

Shurtugal The Enterpriser.

I would like to reserve an analysis for Expert Belt Keldeo. I'll comment and create this analysis myself after I've done more testing and actually have time to get to it.

Am I allowed to reserve this...? When I get the OK's to do so I'll begin working on EB Keldeo's analysis (I'm sure its not mentioned anywhere yet so no one could possibly have it on reserve...? :P)
  17. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed "Smogon friends" is an oxymoron.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

You don't actually have to reserve a specific set for a specific Pokemon; just make the thread (after you've tested it and have determined its success of course), come back here, and say that you've made the thread.
  18. Unowninator

Unowninator

The Unown link brings me to CB Snorlax. Sorry if this was already brought up, but I'm not reading over 1,000 posts.
  19. Pocket

oops, thanks - fixed

PS: sorry, I meant WILL fix
  20. Unowninator

Unowninator

It's STILL linking me to Snorlax. I cleared my cache & cookies, but it didn't work.
  21. Pocket

Electrolyte is too busy irl atm to work on Gliscor. Anybody want to finish this? It went through the QC process so all that's left is writing it up.

Sure thing, thanks, DFA :D
  22. Dark Fallen Angel

I am willing to finish Gliscor, if I am permitted. I am alreday working on Tentacruel and Heatran, but I have time to work on one more analysis.
  23. Agent Gibbs

Agent Gibbs

I'd like to reserve Raikou. I've found the weather abuser and Calm Mind sets to be pretty effective sets that give it a niche in OU in comparison to Thundurus-T and Jolteon.
  24. Dark Fallen Angel

Only here to say that I will not probably be able to write a Gliscor analysis until sunday, but I promise to write all that on this day, without absence.
  25. ScraftyIsTheBest

ScraftyIsTheBest I Love Goomy
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

While I'm at it, I will reserve Scrafty, if I may.

No worries. Even though it's my favorite Pokemon, I will still tone down the analysis quite considerably.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)