NU Index and Reservation Thread

Alrighty, I wanna see what I can do with Carnivine, if that's all well and good. inb4 Leafeon almost always outclasses it...

I'll kindly ask to reserve Corsola, since I found it on the priority list. It's definitely terrible, for sure, but Regenerator can ensure that Stealth Rock is set up multiple times in a match.

For my second reservation (and if I am unable to reserve Corsola), Sunflora is on my list. With sun support, it can utilize its great 105 base Special Attack and coverage moves, most notably Earth Power.

Thank you in advance.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, everyone, read this:

You are limited to reserving 4 analyses, or 3 if you hold analyses in other areas of C&C. Don't stretch yourselves too thin! These 4 or 3 NU skeletons all have to go through QC until you can reserve another NU analysis. From there you are only allowed to reserve 2 more NU analyses at a time. If you have any questions about this, contact me or Oglemi and we will answer your questions.

Everyone must follow this. There's no exception.

Updated, but I left out col49's Beartic and Carnivine for now, since I have no idea if you have work outside NU. If you don't, Beartic will be added but not Carnivine. Carnivine is your fifth.

Also, NoBlue, listen to Zebraiken. You cannot reserve any of these.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm surprised that some Pokemon aren't taken yet.

Going to go with Pinsir and Rapidash for now.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You can't have Simisear. You can only have 3. You are no exception to the rule, no one are. From the OP:

You are limited to reserving 4 analyses, or 3 if you hold analyses in other areas of C&C. Don't stretch yourselves too thin! These 4 or 3 NU skeletons all have to go through QC until you can reserve another NU analysis.

I don't think I can be any clearer about this. These are Oglemi's words, think about it.

Updated with Diana's reservations and Cacturne's skeleton.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Index update after talking to tennisace:

You are limited to reserving 4 analyses, or 3 if you hold analyses in other areas of C&C. Don't stretch yourselves too thin! These 4 or 3 NU skeletons all have to go through QC until you can reserve another NU analysis. From there you are only allowed to reserve 2 more NU analyses at a time. This means that you can only have a total of 6 or 5 analyses to write in January. If you have any questions about this, contact me, Oglemi, or tennisace and we will answer your questions.

Please, follow this rule now.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
0_0 yeah, I missed the all three have to go through QC part.

I've read through the bolded part really carefully, and I think I finally got it through my thick skull. No more reservations for now.

My god I'm an idiot.

Anyway, Rotom-S skeleton is up.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
No, shnen, you can't unreserve Mantine for Frillish. Stick with it or you'll lose all your reservations. This is how it works in RU and I'm pretty sure Oglemi goes with this here as well. I'm adding that to the OP as well...

Updated with the above posts.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Index info update:

I you reserve a Pokemon, you are fully expected to follow through with the whole process, unless you absolutely feel you are not up to the job, or IRL issues come up. If you reserve and then drop a Pokemon for no legimate reason, especially to reserve another Pokemon, your reservations will be stripped and you will be barred from reserving any more until further notice.

Now you know.

Just a question that I'm pretty sure most people want to know anyways, how long do we have for a reservation? Iirc, it was never clearly stated (I'll still try to get Gardevoir done today, why did I have to pick something so goddamn versatile when I'm so busy?!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)