Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/2v2-nfe-doubles-birkal-versus-subwayj.3528944/ 6 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...e-geodude6-tries-to-cheat-the-system.3528938/ 32 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-great-melee-sinnoh-edition.3522110/ 5 CC
Archeops is maxed. This provides me with an additional 4 CC. Converting its 3 KOC to CC. This results in a total of 13 CC from the battle so far.
Carbink is maxed. This provides me with an additional 3 CC. This results in a total of 16 CC from the battle so far.
Slurpuff is maxed. This provides me with an additional 3 CC. This results in a total of 19 CC from the battle.
Probopass receives 3 MC and 1 KOC. Spending the KOC as MC and purchasing Round (CG TM/HM) and Torment (CG TM/HM).
Wailmer receives 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC, and 2 KOC, increasing its EC from 4/6 to 5/6 EC and its AC from 3/5 to 4/5 AC. Spending 1 KOC as EC, increasing its EC from 5/6 to 6/6 EC. Spending 1 KOC as AC, increasing its AC from 4/5 to 5/5 AC, unlocking its Hidden Ability Pressure. Spending the 2 MC to purchase Protect (CG TM/HM).

Spending 38 UC as MC on Armaldo to purchase Bug Bite (CG Tutor), Iron Tail (CG Tutor), Snore (CG TM/HM), Stealth Rock (CG Tutor), Superpower (CG Tutor), Bulldoze (CG TM/HM), Cut (CG TM/HM), Facade (CG TM/HM), Giga Impact (CG TM/HM), Hone Claws (CG TM/HM), Rest (CG TM/HM), Rock Polish (CG TM/HM), Rock Smash (CG TM/HM), Rock Tomb (CG TM/HM), Sandstorm (CG TM/HM), Sleep Talk (CG TM/HM), Smack Down (CG TM/HM), Stone Edge (CG TM/HM), and Strength (CG TM/HM).

Spending 20 CC to purchase x01 Razor Fang.

Leaving me with 5 CC unused.
Self-Approved.

vs Comp
I get 3 CC.
Hex the Gengar gets 3 MC.
Hyrule the Dragonite gets 4 MC and 2 KOC.
Rampage the Krookodile gets 4 MC and 1 KOC.

Flash ref
I get 3 UC.

vs Rain
I get 1 CC.
Mirra the Mawile gets 4 MC and 1 KOC.

Steel Qualifiers: WIN!
I should get 2 CC, not 1, I think? I should get full rewards iirc.
Stalker the Kitsunoh gets 3 MC and 1 KOC.
Zic the Empoleon gets 3 MC.
And I think I should choose 1 more mon for counters: that would be Sturdy the Bronzong. He should get 3 MC.

Another flash reffing
I get 3 UC.

Doubles experience!
I get 2 CC.
Ramsés the Revenankh gets 2 MC, 1 AC, 1 LEC and 2 KOC. LEC counter goes to AC.
Hex the Gengar gets 4 MC and 1 KOC.
Hyrule the Dragonite gets 4 MC (akela forgot Exp. Share).

Flashy
Mirra the Mawile gets 4 MC.

Flash ref.
I get 3 UC.

Flashy flash.
I get 1 CC.
Mirra the Mawile gest 4 MC.

Moar Flash.
I get 1 CC.
Mirra the Mawile gets 4 MC.

Wiii Flaaash.
I get 1 CC.
Mirra the Mawile gets 4 MC and 1 KOC.

All KOC goes to MC.

Hex the Gengar gets 8 MC.
Spending them to get Trick, Knock Off, (Current-Gen Tutors), Venoshock and Hyper Beam (Current-Gen TMs), leaving her with none.

Hyrule the Dragonite gets 10 MC.
Spending them to get Aerial Ace, Sky Drop, (Current-Gen TM), Iron Head, Superpower and Focus Punch (Current-Gen Tutors), leaving her with none.

Rampage the Krookodile gets 5 MC.
Spending them to get Sandstorm (Level-Up), Focus Punch and Knock Off (Current-Gen Tutors), leaving him with none.

Stalker the Kitsunoh gets 4 MC.
Spending them to get Rain Dance and Sunny Day (Current-Gen TMs), leaving him with none.

Zic the Empoleon gets 3 MC.
Spending them to get Stealth Rock (Current-Gen Tutor) and Drill Peck (Level-Up), leaving him with none.

Sturdy the Bronzong gets 3 MC.
Spending 2 of them to get Charge Beam (Current-Gen TM), stockpiling the leftover one.

Ramsés the Revenankh gets 4 MC and 2 AC. AC goes up to 3/5.
Spending them to get Torment and Bulldoze (Current-Gen TMs), leaving him with none.

Mirra the Mawile gets 22 MC.
Spending them to get Crunch, Iron Defense (Level-Up), Endure, Counter (Past-Gen Tutor), Giga Impact (Current-Gen TM) Pain Split, Ice Punch, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Focus Punch and Thunder Punch (Current-Gen Tutor), leaving her with none.
Also, noticed that Baton Pass is lv 25 for Mawile in ORAS, so she also gets that for free.

Spending the 9 UC as MC for Elisa the Skarmory.
Spending them to get Spikes, Night Slash, Steel Wing (Level up), Rock Slide, Roost (Current-Gen TM) and Stealth Rock (Current-Gen Tutor), leaving ther with none.

As of ORAS, Ralts learns Drainning Kiss and Disarming Voice for free as pre-25. Claiming those for my Kirlia, too.

I get 12 CC. Stockpiling.
CC: 0 -> 12
UC: 0 -> 9 -> 0

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Geodude6: 3 + 7 {Maxed Blaziken) + 1 (Amulet coin) = 11 CC
-Mega Absol: 3 MC/1 AC
-Swinub: 1 EC/3 MC/1 AC
-Machop: 1 EC/3 MC/1 AC
-Timburr: 1 EC/3 MC/1 AC + 9 KOC
-Gallade: 4 MC
-Nidoran♂: 1 EC/3 MC/1 AC
-Nidoran♀: 1 EC/3 MC/1 AC
-Necturine: 1 EC/3 MC/1 AC
+10 UC

===

Geodude6:
CC: 3 -> 14
UC: 49 -> 59

Marth [Absol]
EC: N/A
MC: 3 -> 0
AC: 3/5
- Learns Endure (3).

Naké [Swinub]
EC: 3/9
AC: 3/5
- Learns Endure (3).

Erin [Machop]
EC: 6/9
AC: 5/5
- Learns Endure (3).

Jordan [Timburr]
EC: 7/9
MC: 12 (3 MC+9 KOC) -> 0
- Learns Poison Jab (2), Swagger (2), Block (2), Fire Punch (2), Ice Punch (2), and Low Kick (2).

Soldier [Gallade]
EC: 9/9
MC: 4 -> 0
- Learns Icy Wind (2) and Snatch (2).

Hades [Nidoran]
EC: 2/9
AC: 2/5
- Learns Horn Drill (1) and Ice Beam (2).

Persephone [Nidoran]
EC: 2/9
AC: 2/5
- Learns Bide (3).

Nanamorpha [Necturine]
EC: 5/6
- Unlocks Telepathy.
- Learns Natural Gift (1) and Skill Swap (2).

Quick Battle Hall claim.

+4 CC

Belladonna the Whirlipede: +6 KOC, also stockpiling (you'll see below)

Not nearly as bad as some of my other losses.

+4 CC

Percival the Ralts:
EC: 2/9 -> 3/9
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
AC: 2/5 -> 3/5
Buying Future Sight and Stored Power for 1 MC each (6th Gen Level-Up)

Richter the Phanpy:
EC: 4/6 -> 5/6
MC: 4 -> 6 -> 0
AC: 2/5 -> 3/5
Buying Seed Bomb and Knock Off for 3 MC each (Previous Gen Tutor)

Kuroselle the Nohface:
EC: 2/6 -> 3/6
MC: 0 -> 2
AC: 1/5 -> 2/5
Buying Fake Out and Iron Head for 1 MC each (6th Gen Level Up)

Belladonna the Whirlipede:
EC: 4/9 -> 9/9 (+Lucky Egg) (+3 KOC)
MC: 0 -> 5 (+3 KOC)
AC: 2/5 -> 5/5 (+2 KOC)
+2 KOC, combined with the 6 KOC from the Hall challenge gives her 8 KOC.
Buying Earthquake, X-Scissor, and Venom Drench for 5 MC. (6th Gen TM x2, 6th Gen Level-Up)

Belladonna - Scolipede (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Bug / Poison
Bug: Bug STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all multi-hit moves (does not include two hit moves) with a total hit cap of five (5).
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.
Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 112
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 18

MC: 0

Abilities: Poison Point / Swarm / Speed Boost
Poison Point (Toggle): By default, this Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect). If Poison Point is toggled and Poison Touch is on its default effect, the Pokemon's contact attacks will inflict Toxic Poison.
Swarm (Passive): When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2.
Speed Boost (Passive) (Unlocked): Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Moves (24):
=====Level-Up=====
Megahorn
Defense Curl
Rollout
Poison Sting
Screech
Pursuit
Protect
Poison Tail
Iron Defense
Bug Bite
Toxic
Steamroller
Venom Drench
=====Egg=====
Pin Missile
Spikes
Toxic Spikes
Twineedle
Take Down
=====TM/HM=====
Poison Jab
Infestation
Double Team
Solarbeam
Earthquake
X-Scissor
=====Tutor=====
=====Other=====

Back to CC. I have 8 total, so I'm going to use 2 of them to buy a Piplup, and the remaining 6 to buy another Lucky Egg.

Galahad - Piplup (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, Speed/1.15, -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Stats:
Atk: 3 (+)
Def: 2
SpA: 3
SpD: 2
Spe: 34 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
AC: 0/5

Abilities: Torrent / Defiant (H)
Torrent (Passive): When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2).
Defiant (Passive) (H): The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Moves (18):
=====Level-Up=====
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bubble Beam
Bide
Fury Attack
=====Egg=====
Agility
Aqua Ring
Hydro Pump
Icy Wind
Yawn
=====TM/HM=====
Scald
Rock Tomb
Protect
Grass Knot
Dive
=====Tutor=====
=====Other=====

Whew. That took a while.

Claiming a Wingull and a Surskit for 4 CC.

Wingull (Wingull) (M)
Nature: Mild
Type: Water/Flying

Water: Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Keen Eye

Rain Dish (HA Locked)

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 85

EC: 0/6

Moves:

Growl (*)
Water Gun (*)
Supersonic (*)
Wing Attack (*)
Mist (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Quick Attack (*)

Aqua Ring (*)
Gust (*)
Knock Off (*)
Twister (*)
Wide Guard (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Double Team (*)
Scald (*)
U-turn (*)
Fly (*)

Surskit (Surskit) (M)
Nature: Modest
Type: Bug/Water

Bug: Bug STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all multi-hit moves (does not include two hit moves) with a total hit cap of five (5).

Abilities:

Swift Swim

Rain Dish (HA Locked)

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 65

EC: 0/6

Moves (15/???):

Bubble (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Sweet Scent (*)
Water Sport (*)
Bubble Beam (*)

Aqua Jet (*)
Endure (*)
Hydro Pump (*)
Mud Shot (*)
Signal Beam (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Rain Dance (*)
Solar Beam (*)
Scald (*)
Infestation (*)

Summary:

Me:

- 4 CC, + 1 Wingull, + 1 Surskit

Frosty: Approved.
S0L1D G0LD: Wingull also learns Air cutter as a Pre-Level 26 Maneuver (In ORAS at Level 22). Surskit also learns Agility (In ORAS at Level 22), Haze and Mist (In ORAS at Level 25) as Pre-Level 26 maneuvers. Fix this and you are Approved.
TSRD: Approved.

+0.9 AUC

----

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ralex-and-tavok-duking-it-out-in-a-green-asb-arena.3528257/ 10 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/4v4-nfe-doubles-iron-caliber-versus-epicdrill.3528934/ 15 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flashdance-with-akela-and-canis.3529742/ 19 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/llama-akela-vs-eternal-drifter.3525383/page-3 3 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ralex-akela-at-the-underground-daycare-center.3528245/ 2 CC
Totodile receives 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 AC, increasing its EC from 0/9 to 1/9 and its AC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending the 3 MC to purchase Crunch (Level Up) and Rock Slide (CG TM/HM).
Treecko receives 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 AC, increasing its EC from 0/9 to 1/9 and its AC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending the 3 MC to purchase Detect (Level Up) and Nature Power (CG TM/HM).
Litleo receives 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC, and 1 KOC, increasing its EC from 3/6 to 4/6 and its AC from 2/5 to 3/5. Spending the KOC as MC and purchasing Solar Beam (CG TM/HM) and Taunt (CG TM/HM).

Spending 20 CC to purchase x01 Big Root.

Spending 14 UC as MC on Probopass to purchase Mud-Slap (CG Tutor), Shock Wave (CG Tutor), Snore (CG Tutor), Double Team (CG TM/HM), Hyper Beam (CG TM/HM), Sleep Talk (CG TM/HM), Taunt (CG TM/HM).

Spending 3 UC as MC on Aerodactyl to purchase Headbutt (PG Tutor).

Spending 8 UC as MC on Magcargo to purchase Fire Blast (CG TM/HM), Infestation (CG TM/HM), Overheat (CG TM/HM), and Solar Beam (CG TM/HM).

Spending 7 CC to purchase:
Heatmor [Lick That Lollipop] [F]

Rash Nature (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Fire
Egg Group: Field
Abilities: Gluttony, Flash Fire, White Smoke (Locked)
Stats:
HP: 100
ATK: Rank 4
DEF: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Speed: 65
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks: [19/70]
Level Up [9/18]
Bind
Fire Spin
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws
Incinerate
Inferno
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Egg [5/9]
Belch
Body Slam
Feint Attack
Night Slash
Sucker Punch
Tutor [0/11]
TM/HM [5/32]
Dig
Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp

Moves Remaining
Level Up [9] {9}: Amnesia, Bug Bite, Flamethrower, Flame Burst, Slash, Snatch, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow
Egg [4] {12}: Curse, Pursuit, Tickle, Wrap
CG Tutor [11] {22}: Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Gastro Acid, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Knock Off, Low Kick, Recycle, Snore, Superpower, Thunder Punch
CG TM/HM [27] {54}: Aerial Ace, Attract, Confide, Cut, Double Team,
Facade, Fire Blast, Fling, Focus Blast, Frustration, Giga Impact, Hidden Power ???, Power-Up Punch, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Round, Secret Power, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Swagger, Taunt, Thief

Spending 1 AUC and 1 UC as MC on Heatmor to purchase Flame Burst (Level Up) and Snatch (Level Up).
Self-Approved.

Last edited:
Spending 6 CC to buy 5 Kee Berries. I have 23 CC left.

Spending 22 UC to teach my Metagross Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Signal Beam, (ORAS Tutors) Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Light Screen, Reflect, Sludge Bomb, Psyshock, Rest, and Sleep Talk (ORAS TM).
Spending 25 UC to teach my Swoobat Knock Off, (egg) Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Skill Swap, Tailwind, Trick, (ORAS Tutor) Hidden Power Fighting, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Torment, Toxic (ORAS TM).

I now have 31 UC left.

Last edited:

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mulan15262: Note that you'll have 23 CC left after buying the Berries. Also, next time please put up a profile of your mons after claim so that an approver may cross-check more easily. Sidenote, please arrange your claims chronologically so that approvers may backtrack on your records. Fix and APPROVED.
Solid Gold: Your claim below is APPROVED, just note that you'll have 23 CC left after this claim.

Claiming. EDIT:

Two claims approved net my current total to 9. And then there's a LLAMA loss, and a Happy threeway flash where I reffed my third. That's 3 CC, 1 CC, 1 CC, and 3 UC.

Happy the Bagon earns a total of 3 EC, 2 AC (unlocking Sheer Force), and 5 MC to learn Scary Face (level-up), Rock Tomb, and Rock Slide (2 ORAS TMs).

CC: 12+3+1+1 = 17
UC: 103+3 = 106
CA: 7+2 = 9

Bagon - Happy (M)

What is there to say about Happy, besides his namesake? When Natsu found the egg, he's very excited to have a younger brother who'd also be a Dragon. And so he went to great pains to help it hatch - asking Elfman to warm it up, sleeping with it every night, hugging it as everybody travel. It took a week for Natsu's wishes to come true, and Happy has been sticking around Natsu ever since. Even though Happy have no wishes to evolve, he would still stand up for Natsu (who's much stronger than him), simply because they're great partners. Happy is also the only one whom Natsu wouldn't pick a brawl with - which says a lot about their camaraderie.

Nature: Impish (+1 Def, -1 SpA)

Type:
Dragon Type: Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Rock Head
Type: Passive
Happy's cheer and surprisingly tough constitution prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Ability 2: Sheer Force (Unlocked)
Type: Toggle
Happy can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances that are less than 100%. When Toggled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), sans the secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 3

EC: 4/9 Next Evolution at 4

Attacks:
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Zen Headbutt
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Dragon Breath
Flamethrower
Double-Edge
Scary Face

Endure
Hydro Pump
Twister
Dragon Pulse
Fire Fang

Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw
Toxic
Protect
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb

Self-Approved.

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
S0L1D G0LD was already approved.

epicdrill: APPROVED.

12/10 C.C. --> 1 UC + 2/10 C.C. (60 Total)

---

TOTAL
Its_A_Random
: 2 CC (125 Total), 17 UC (76 Total)
Syclar: 1 EC, (2+1) MC, 1 AC, 1 KOC
Seel: 1 EC, (2+1) MC, 1 AC, 1 KOC
---

Syclar [Centuria] (F)
EC: 5/6 (+1 EC)
MC: 4 (+(2+1) MC, +1 KOC) > 0
AC: 5/5 (+1 AC)
-Unlocks Hidden Ability: Technician.
-Learns Giga Drain, & Knock Off (Both Gen VI Tutor).
---

Seel [Pauwau] (M)
EC: 4/6 (+1 EC)
MC: 4 (+(2+1) MC, +1 KOC) > 0
AC: 4/5 (+1 AC)
-Learns Blizzard, & Surf (Both Gen VI TM).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:
It turns out some of my obligations here are going to be longer than expected. I might as well clean up some of my loose ends...

First, this battle from a month ago.

Then, my loss against Zarator.

I was victorious in The Great Melee of Sinnoh.

And finally, the last match of round one of LLAMA.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: +18
Universal Counters: +5

Delphox: 4 MC
Eevee: 3 MC + 2 KOC
Houndoom: 4 MC + 2 KOC
Natu: 3 MC + 3 KOC
Revenankh: 2 MC + 1 AC + LUCKY EGG
Smeargle: 10 MC + 4 KOC + Mystical Fire, Sacred Sword, King's Shield, Overheat - 4 Sketches
Tyranitar: 3 MC
Zoroark: 6 MC

Let's go down the list...

Rakka the Delphox gains 4 MC, bringing his total to 5. He'll learn ORAS TM Dazzling Gleam and ORAS Tutor Signal Beam, leaving him with 1 MC left.

Rakka the Delphox:
MC: 1 (Gains Signal Beam and Dazzling Gleam)

Akurei the Eevee gains 5 MC with the KOC. He'll learn ORAS Tutor Heal Bell and Past Generation TM Skull Bash.

Akurei the Eevee:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Heal Bell and Skull Bash)

Goumon the Houndoom gains 6 MC with his KOC, allowing him to learn ORAS TM Secret Power and ORAS Tutors Hyper Voice and Super Fang.

Goumon the Houndoom:
MC: 0 (Gains Hyper Voice, Super Fang, Secret Power)

Unmei the Natu gains 6 MC with her KOC, allowing her to learn ORAS TM Secret Power and ORAS Tutors Pain Split and Tailwind.

Unmei the Natu, Seer of Fate:
MC: 0 (Gains Pain Split, Tailwind, and Secret Power)

Tsuuru the Revenankh gains 2 MC and, with the Lucky Egg, 2 AC, bumping his total AC to 4/5. For the MC, he will learn the Level-Ups Revenge and Power Whip.

Tsuuru the Revenankh:
MC: 0 (Gains Revenge and Power Whip)
AC: 4/5

Let's skip Smeargle for a bit.

Kyofu the Tyranitar gains 3 MC from his single battle. He'll learn ORAS Tutor Shock Wave and stockpile the last MC.

Kyofu the Tyranitar, Demon Lord of Tyranny:
MC: 1 (Gains Shock Wave)

Mirage the Zoroark gains 6 MC from her two battles. She will spend it on ORAS TM Secret Power and ORAS Tutors Trick and Uproar.

Mirage the Zoroark, Seeker of the Drifter, Survivor of the Showdown:
MC: 0 (Gains Trick, Uproar, and Secret Power)

Achisuto the Smeargle gains, with his KOC, 14 MC, bringing his total to 34. From his battles, he used 4 Sketches, so I'll have those replaced, keeping his Sketch total at 10 and having his total MC reduced to 30. He gains the four moves learned that the four Sketches were consumed for, Mystical Fire, Sacred Sword, King's Shield, and Overheat. Then, I'll have him spend 9 MC to learn from my other Pokémon: Blast Burn (Delphox), Will-O-Wisp (Absol), and Bide (Revenankh). This puts his total back at 21 MC.

Achisuto the Smeargle, Painter of Fate, Gracious Loser of Melees:
MC: 21 (Gains Bide, Blast Burn, King's Shield, Mystical Fire, Overheat, Sacred Sword, and Will-O-Wisp)

I gain 18 Currency Counters and 5 Universal Counters from all of these battles. Stockpiling:

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 38
Universal Counters: 42

Last edited:
Why are my claims always so long

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ralex-vs-gold.3528751/
UC: 27.375 -> 30.375

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/llama-frosty-vs-p2x7.3525560/page-2
UC: 30.375 -> 39.375

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sharing-is-caring-kinda-tournament-round-4-pairings.3523331/
CC: 67 -> 79

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-great-melee-sinnoh-edition.3522110/page-2
CC: 79 -> 84 -> 90 (Greninja is maxed+KOC) -> 94 (Aromatisse is maxed)

Lucario:
MC: 0 -> 3

Smeargle:
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 4 (KOC)

Cubone:
EC: 4 -> 5
AC: 4 -> 5
Unlocks Battle Armor
MC: 1 -> 3 -> 6 (KOC)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/slightly-different-13v13-gale-v-avnomke.3528717/page-5
CC: 94 -> 102

Lairon:
Unlocks Heavy Metal (HM WC is 6)
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 3 (KOC)

Lucario
MC: 3 -> 6 -> 8 (KOC)

Fidgit:
MC: 0 -> 4

Haunter:
EC: 6 -> 7
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 4 (KOC)

Charmeleon:
EC: 8 -> 9
Evolves
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 5 (KOC)

Dragonair:

Skrelp:
Unlocks Adaptability
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 3 (KOC)

Heracross:
MC: 1 -> 4 -> 5 (KOC)

Revenankh:
Unlocks Infiltrator
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 4 (KOC)

Pancham:
EC: 2 -> 3
AC: 2 -> 3

Makuhita:
EC: 1 -> 2
AC: 1 -> 2

Croagunk:
EC: 5 -> 6
Evolves

Cubone:
Evolves
MC: 6 -> 8

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/goid-vs-matezoide.3523367/page-3
UC: 39.375 -> 44.375

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ralex-vs-gold.3529857/
UC: 44.375 -> 47.375

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-nfe-flash-its_a_random-versus-avnomke.3529864/
CC: 102 -> 103

Dragonair:
EC: 7 -> 8
MC: 4 -> 6

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/iar-vs-kingmidas-flashie.3529765/
UC: 47.375 -> 50.375

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/avnomke-vs-ralex.3529856/#post-6049578
CC: 103 -> 104

Aerodactyl:
AC: 0 -> 1

Now for actually claiming and such:

I'm going to buy a Charizardite X and a Charizardite Y for 10 CC each
CC: 104 -> 94 -> 84
+Charizardite X
+Charizardite Y

Marowak:
MC: 8 -> 5 -> 3 -> 1
Learns Counter (Past-Gen Tutor), Thunder Punch (ORAS Tutor) and Knock Off (ORAS Tutor)
Female
At a Glance:
90/4+/4/1-/3/45 2/3 16

Rock Head/Lightningrod/Battle Armor
Adamant Nature: -Special Attack, +Attack

Max HP: 90
Attack: 4 (+)
Defense: 4
Special Attack: 1 (-)
Special Defense: 3
Speed: 45

Size Class: 2

Base Rank Total: 16

Type:
Ground:
Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities:
Rock Head:
This Pokemon's hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Lightningrod:
These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightningrod will not activate.
Battle Armor:
This Pokemon's thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
[IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/x-y/104.png[/IMG]
[B]HP:[/B] 90
[B]En:[/B] 100
[B]Status:[/B] Fine
[B]Attack:[/B] 4
[B]Defense:[/B] 4
[B]Special Attack:[/B] 1
[B]Special Defense:[/B] 3
[B]Speed:[/B] 45
[B]Stats:[/B] 4/4/1/3/45
[B]Other:[/B] None
EC/AC/MC
6/5/1

Attacks: 27/99
Bone Club
Bonemerang
Bone Rush
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Counter
Detect
Dig
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Endeavor
Endure
Fissure
Focus Energy
Growl
Headbutt
Iron Head
Knock Off
Leer
Perish Song
Protect
Rage
Retaliate
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Skull Bash
Tail Whip
Thunder Punch

Smeargle:
MC: 4 -> 2 -> 0
Buys 2 Sketches and replaces one with Flame Burst (Chandelure)

Lairon:
Learns Endure

Lucario:
MC: 8 -> 6 -> 4 -> 2 -> 0
Learns Bulldoze (TM), Rock Smash (TM), Swagger (TM), and Rest (TM)

Fidgit:
MC: 4 -> 1 -> 0
Learns Circle Throw (Pre-26, I should already have this), Endure (Past-Gen TM), and Misty Terrain (LU)

Haunter:
Learns Infestation (TM) and Energy Ball (TM)

Charizard:
MC: 5 -> 3 -> 1 -> 0
Learns Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, and Air Slash for free, in addition to Roost (TM), Solar Beam (TM), and Wing Attack (LU)
Male
At a Glance:
Normal: 100/3/2-/4/3/115+ +15% accuracy 3/4 20
Mega X: 100/5/3-/5/3/115+ +15% accuracy 3/5 24
Mega Y: 100/4/2-/7/4/115+ +15% accuracy 3/4 25
(Normal and Y only)
(X only)
Blaze/Solar Power/Tough Claws (X only)/Drought (Y only)
Hasty Nature: -Defense, +Speed, +15% Accuracy

Max HP: 100
Attack: 3
Defense: 2 (-)
Special Attack: 4
Speed: 115 (+)

Weight Class: 4

Base Rank Total: 20

Type:
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn status. Brighten Command.
Brighten Command: For the next six (6) actions, all this Pokemon's attacks will have their accuracy increased by one stage. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Flying:
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:
Blaze:
When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power:
When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

I really don't want to put up the two things for megazard for now I'll do that later.
[IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/x-y/6.png[/IMG]
[B]HP:[/B] 100
[B]Attack:[/B] 3
[B]Defense:[/B] 2
[B]Special Attack:[/B] 4
[B]Speed:[/B] 115
[B]Stats:[/B] 3/2/4/3/115
[B]Other:[/B] +15% accuracy
EC/AC/MC
9/5/0

Attacks: 40/119
Air Slash
Ancient Power
Bide
Brick Break
Counter
Crunch
Dig
Dragon Claw
Dragon Rage
Dragon Rush
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Fang
Fire Spin
Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Focus Punch
Growl
Heat Wave
Inferno
Leer
Metal Claw
Overheat
Protect
Rage
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Roost
Scary Face
Scratch
Shadow Claw
Smokescreen
Solar Beam
Substitute
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
Wing Attack

Dragonair:
MC: 6 -> 3 -> 0
Learns Horn Drill (Past-Gen TM) and Bind (Past-Gen Tutor)

Skrelp:
MC: 3 -> 1
Learns Rest (TM)

Heracross:
MC: 5 -> 3 -> 0
Learns Swagger (TM) and Flail (Egg)

Revenankh:
Learns Brick Break (TM) and Torment (TM)

Pancham:
MC: 2 -> 0
Learns Ice Punch (ORAS Tutor)

Makuhita:
MC: 2 -> 1
Learns Reversal (LU) and Force Palm (LU)

Toxicroak:
Learns Super Fang (Tutor) and Focus Punch (Tutor)
Male
At a Glance:
100/5+/3/2-/3/85 3/3 19

Anticipation/Dry Skin/Poison Touch
Adamant Nature: -Special Attack, +Attack

Max HP: 100
Attack: 5 (+)
Defense: 3
Special Attack: 2 (-)
Speed: 85

Base Rank Total: 19

Types:
Fighting:
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Poison:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double.

Abilities:
Anticipation:
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Self-Destruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Dry Skin:
This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Poison Touch:
By default, this Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect). If Poison Touch is toggled and Poison Point is on its default effect, contact attacks will trigger a 30% Toxic chance.
[IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/x-y/453.png[/IMG]
[B]HP:[/B] 100
[B]Attack:[/B] 5
[B]Defense:[/B] 3
[B]Special Attack:[/B] 2
[B]Speed:[/B] 85
[B]Stats:[/B] 5/3/2/3/85
[B]Other:[/B] None
EC/AC/MC
6/5/0

Attacks: 27/96
Astonish
Bounce
Counter
Dig
Drain Punch
Fake Out
Feint
Feint Attack
Focus Punch
Ice Punch
Knock Off
Low Kick
Mud-Slap
Poison Jab
Poison Sting
Protect
Pursuit
Quick Guard
Revenge
Rock Slide
Role Play
Sludge Bomb
Snatch
Sucker Punch
Super Fang
Swagger
Taunt
Torment
Venoshock
X-Scissor

Aerodactyl:
MC: 4 -> 3 -> 2 -> 0
Learns Sky Drop (LU), Crunch (LU), and Sky Attack (Tutor)

Last edited:
P2X7 gets:
(2 * 3 [Number of Battles]) = 6 CC
(3 * 3 [Number of Battles]) = 9 KOC for Charmander.
Me: 6 CC (CC: 50 > 56)

Charmander:

EC: 1/6 > 2/6 (KOC)
MC: 1 > 8 (KOC)
AC: 1/5 > 2/5 (KOC)
KOC: 0 > 9 > 0

Charmander uses 6 MC to learn Acrobatics (Event) and Quick Attack (Anime/Manga).

(My profile can be found here.)

www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flaaaaashyyy-flaaaasheeeees.3529890/ + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/guess-this-flashy-flashs-name.3529927/ + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/avnomke-vs-ralex.3529856/ + 3 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tavok-vs-ralex.3529891/ + 3 UC

Tentacruel spends 8 MC plus 1 KOC and 8 UC (6 claimed here, 2 stockpiled) to learn Poison Jab, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Aqua Ring, (XY Egg) Icy Wind, (ORAS Tutor) Whirlpool, (Past-Gen TM) Hail, (XY/ORAS TM) Safeguard, (XY/ORAS TM) Rest, (XY/ORAS TM) and Sleep Talk. (XY/ORAS TM)

+3 UC
Stockpiling

Yay
CC stockpiling, KOC to MC

Cumulo the Duclohm:
MC: 0 -> 4 -> 1, purchasing the past-gen TM Endure
AC: 4 -> 5, unlocking Overcoat

Yay!
CC stockpiled, KOC to MC

Cumulo the Duclohm:
MC: 1 -> 5 -> 1, purchasing the TM moves Toxic and Thunder Wave

Last edited:
I feel bad for whoever approves all these.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ge-shiny-fairymon.3524850/page-2#post-6050366 +6 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/canis-vs-leethoof.3527760/ +2 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flashdance-with-akela-and-canis.3529742/ +1 CC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...oris-vs-dogfish44.3523613/page-2#post-6034768 +2 CC/+5 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...hou111-vs-canis-majoris.3525630/#post-6027282 +3 CC/+5 UC

+8 CC, +16 UC (30 CC, 47 UC)
Cyndaquil (now Quilava) gains 1 , 3 MC and 1 + 1 (KOC) AC (5/9, 3, 5/5). Unlocks Hidden Ability Flash Fire. She stockpiles her MC.
Litleo (now Pyroar with maxed EC and AC) gains 4 MC (unless the fact that she was unmaxed EC/AC meant she doesn't gain 4, please notify me if this is the case) (5 MC). Her MC is spent on Crunch (Level Up), Wild Charge and Snarl (Gen 6 TM), leaving her with 0 MC.
Pansear gains 1 + 1 (Lucky Egg) EC, 1 AC and 2 MC (4/6, 4, 3/5). His MC is stockpiled.
Fletchling gains 1 + 1 (Lucky Egg) EC, 2 MC and 1 + 1 (KOC) AC (2/9, 2, 2/5). His MC is stockpiled.

Necturna actually gains 3 MC and 1 AC (her AC wasn't maxed yet) (6/6, 3, 5/5). Unlocks Hidden Ability Telepathy. Her MC is spent on 6th Gen Tutor Knock Off, leaving her with 1 MC.

Every CC and UC gained is stockpiled for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)