Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from here.

Pocketing my 3 UC.

EDIT: Also, claiming from here.

Pocketing my 2 CC.

Darumaka:
EC: 1/6 > 2/6
MC: 1 > 5 (1 KOC)
DC: 1/5 > 2/5

Cubone:
EC: 0/6 > 1/6
MC: 0 > 3 (1 KOC)
DC: 0/5 > 1/5

After a hearty IRC discussion, I've decided to buy my last mon in quite a while:

CC: 6->4

Eevee "EspyOwned" (F)

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, -1 Attack, )

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptablility: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Anticipation (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 64 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13
+9% Accuracy

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:

Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack

Protect
Work Up
Double Team

Endure
Yawn
Stored Power

Claiming from here and here.

All: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC
Scraggy: 2 KOC
Trainers: 2CC
Just a note, but Scraggy is now evolved, and had an Exp Share during the match. So instead, he gets 4MC/2KOC. Necturine's still the same.

Scrafty will use the MC+KOC to buy the egg moves Fire Punch and Dragon Dance. He's at zilch again after this.

Necturine will use her MC to buy the TM Solarbeam. Her EC/DC go to 2/6 and 2/5, respectively.

My CC is brought to 12. This will change soon, however.

2CC
Sketched moves
Disable
Counter
Bide
3MC
Again, the ref forgot about my Exp. Share, so Smeargle actually gets 4MC. I'll use 3MC to buy 3 new Sketch Slots, and I'll replace 2 of my current ones with Counter and Bide (A mistake on my part accepting Disable, I was unaware my Smeargle already had it). He now has 1MC.

The CC from this match brings me to 14CC. I'm using 7 of them to change my Smeargle's Nature from Jolly to Hasty (+15% Speed, +9% Acc, -1 Def), bringing my CC total to 7. After these claims, Smeargle looks like this:

Smeargle [Picasso] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +9% Acc boost, -1 Def)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 87 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: N/A
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Moves:
-Fake Out
-Bite
-Taunt
-Substitute
-Flail
-Sleep Powder
-Synthesis
-Endure
-Dig
-Hi Jump Kick
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Extremespeed
-Magic Coat
-Disable
-Power Split
-Protect
-Earthquake
-Bonemerang
-Recover
-Bide
-Counter
-Sketch
-Sketch
-Sketch
-Sketch

Total Moves: 23

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Rewards:
I get 3 UC.
LouisCyphre gets 2 CC.
Wobbanaut gets 2 CC.
Axew gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Ralts gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.
I reach 4 CC.

Montoya hits 8/9 EC and 4/5 DC. Oh, but wait! He just battled! That means it's time to put him in a dress!

The KOC and MC can buy Montoya Telekinesis and Will-O-Wisp.[a]Kirlia[/a]

Kirlia ♂ - Montoya
Nature: Rash (SpA: +1, SpD: -1)
Type: Psychic
Psychic Type - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize - (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace - (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
(DW) Telepathy - (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
BRT: 13

EC: 8 / 9
DC: 4 / 5

19 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - lol
Special Moves - Confusion, Icy Wind, Magical Leaf, Psychic, Thunderbolt
Status Moves - Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Disable, Double Team, Encore, Growl, Heal Pulse, Lucky Chant, Pain Split, Snatch, Taunt, Telekinesis, Teleport, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp

A brooding type, Montoya spends a great deal of time among others nonetheless. Taking in sights and sounds around himself, Montoya remains an observer rather than participant more often than not. Getting put in a dress didn't do much for his confidence, either.

Ragnarokalex, Wanderer, EndQuote, Typon (grudgingly), Classical, Ziposaki, AOPSUser, Mr.L, waterwarrior approved.

...Oh cool, that's more moves for Montoya, like Hypnosis (1), Stored Power (1), and Ally Switch (2).

Self-Approved.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464805
EM: 2 CC
Ariados: 3 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464908
Elevator Music receives 2 CC.
Mirokarosu the Milotic receives 3 MC and 2 KOC.
Erufuun the Whimsicott receives 3 MC and 1 KOC.
Ariadosu the Ariados receives 3 MC.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465561
All: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 E
Porygon: 1 KOC

Trainers: 2 CC
I also have a total of 32 UC from these two battles

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 6 CC / 32 UC
Mirokarosu (Milotic): 3 MC / 2 KOC
Erufuun (Whimsicott): 3 MC / 1 KOC
Ariadosu (Ariados): 6 MC
Porigon (Porygon): 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
(Necturine): 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC[/box]
---
Currency Counter: 30 ---> 36 ---> 29 (spending)

Firstly, in my battle against MrL, my Necturine used Sketch on Soak. I want that to be its permanent Sketch move.

I'm also going to change my Whimsicott's nature from Modest to Timid. Its stats will become the following:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 134 (116 *1.15) (+) (21% Accuracy boost)

I'm going to put Milotic's 2 KOC into MC, Whimsicott's KOC into MC, and Porygon's KOC into MC. I'm also going to use my UC in the following way:
- 1 UC to Whimsicott's MC
- 6 UC to Venonat's MC
- 8 UC to Numel's MC
- 6 UC to Porygon's MC
- 7 UC to Tirtouga's MC
- 4 UC to Necturine's MC

Purchases:
- Mirokarosu (Milotic): Attract (BW TM) and Tickle (Egg Move) for 5 MC.
- Erufuun (Whimsicott): Rest (BW TM) and Beat Up (Egg Move) for 5 MC.
- Ariadosu (Ariados): Toxic (BW TM), Return (BW TM), and Frustration (BW TM) for 6 MC.
- Konpan (Venonat): Sleep Powder (Level-Up), Signal Beam (Level-Up), Psychic (Level-Up), and Endure (Past Gen TM) for 6 MC.
- Donmeru (Numel): Lava Plume (Level-Up), Earth Power (Level-Up), Earthquake (Level-Up), Flamethrower (Level-Up), Toxic (BW TM), and Protect (BW TM) for 8 MC.
- Porigon (Porygon): Lock-On (Level-Up), Tri Attack (Level-Up), Signal Beam (Level-Up), Recycle (Level-Up), Discharge (Level-Up), Magic Coat (Level-Up), Zap Cannon (Level-Up), and Protect (BW TM) for 9 MC.
- Purotooga (Tirtouga): Smack Down (Level-Up), Curse (Level-Up), Shell Smash (Level-Up), Aqua Tail (Level-Up), Rock Slide (Level-Up), and Dive (BW TM) for 7 MC.
- (Necturine): Pain Split (Level-Up), Power Whip (Level-Up), Toxic (BW TM), and Torment (BW TM) for 6 MC.

Ok some overdue MC and EC are about to be utilised

Bulbasaur has 7 MC. He'll get Synthesis, Toxic, Venoshock, Hidden Power (Fire 7), spending them all.

Shroomish has 6
Spore (oh yes), Seed Bomb, Snatch, Worry Seed. That's 6.

Lotad has 3, which he'll spend on Zen Headbutt and Protect.

Torchic will spend 3 MC on Flare Blitz and Brick Break and then evolve into something hideous.
(Actually the evolution goes first because those are Combusken moves but you get the idea)

Combusken [Upsilon] (Female)
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2).
Speed Boost (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Peck
Sand Attack
Fire Spin
Flamethrower
Mirror Move
Flare Blitz

Night Slash
Reversal
Counter

Will-o-Wisp
Rock Slide
Dig
Protect
Endure
Brick Break

(new moves and lack of MC included in profile)

I was skipped, from the last page.

EDIT: For a second, I thought I was blind. Then I noticed:

"Last edited by LouisCyphre; May 2nd, 2012 at 6:50:55 AM."

Thanks!

I'd like to spend all six of my CC on these three:

Zorua: Nightfall (M)

Nature: Quirky

Type:

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:

Spe: 65
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks: (14)
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt

Counter
Extrasensory
Snatch

Dig
U-Turn
Swagger

Budew: Aloe (F)

Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type:

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard (DW): (Locked, Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)

EC: 0/9

Attacks: (12)
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Sleep Powder
Extrasensory
Spikes

Giga Drain
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb

Minccino: Opal (F)

Nature: Timid: x1.15 speed, +17% accuracy; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack

Type:

Abilities:
Cute Charm: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Technician (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Skill Link (DW): (Locked, Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 86 (+)
+17% Accuracy

Attacks: (15)
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap

Endure
Aqua Tail
Flail

Dig
Thunder Wave
Double Team

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, +6 UC.

I don't have time to do a full round of approvals, but
Before I post my purchases, since Bec evolved before this battle but doesn't have max DC, I get 2 DC instead of 1 and 1 EC, right?
No. You still only get 1 DC and 2 MC if your EC is full but your DC is not. Bonus counters only start to count once both EC and DC are full (except for those granted by items like Exp. Share).

Okay then, thanks.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465614
Bec receives 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC. I will use 1 KOC to unlock her DW ability, Moxie, and I would like to use the other KOC as MC, bringing Bec to 3 MC. I would like to buy Dark Pulse (5th gen Level-Up), and Thunder Wave (5th Gen TM,) leaving me at 0 MC.

Slawter receives 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. I would like to buy Psychic (5Th Gen Level-Up) and Imprison (5th Gen Level-Up,) leaving Ralts with 0 MC.

No, but really. These are my LAST MONS. Also, there are Avengers and Lord of the Rings Legos now. Just when I thought I was done collecting them...

Though these recent purchasing spree should help me against fighting-types, it does greatly reduce my percentage of fighting-weak mons. Meh.
-6 CC

Ekans (Ilan) (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp Atk)

Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities::
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Unnerve (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks:
Wrap
Leer
Poison Sting
Bite
Glare
Screech
Acid
Stockpile
Spit Up
Swallow

Snatch
Disable
Sucker Punch

Torment
Dig
Poison Jab

Zips (Shuppet) (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Speed) (-10% Flat Evasion)

Type: Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.
Frisk: (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
Spe: 39 (45/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Knock Off
Screech
Night Shade
Curse
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Will-o-wisp

Confuse Ray
Disable
Imprison

Taunt
Torment
Shadow Ball

Spinjitsu (Shelmet) (M)
Nature: Timid (+speed, -sp atk) (5% Accuracy Boost)

Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Hydration: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.
Shell Armor: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 29 (25*1.15) (5% Accuracy Boost)

Attacks:
Leech Life
Acid
Bide
Curse
Struggle Bug
Mega Drain
Yawn

Encore
Endure
Spikes

Toxic
Venoshock
Protect

EDIT: once again, scfi trumps fantasy
I get 2 CC.
Denver the Cubchoo will a) be renamed to Winnie and b) get 4 MC (Exp Share + KOC), 1 EC, 1 DC. He will purchase Hail (Level) and Focus Punch (Egg).

Claiming from here, I get 3 CC.

Sandstrike the Gligar gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC going into EC. He'll grab Taunt (BW TM) with the MC.

Snackstrike the Munchlax gets the same, but puts his KOC into MC instead. He hits 6/6 EC and evolves into Snorlax! He gets Headbutt, Belly Drum, Yawn, and Rest by pre-level 25 level up, and he'll grab Heavy Slam, Crunch, and Block (level) with the MC.

Snorlax - Snackstrike (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Abilities:
Immunity: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:

HP: 125
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 26 (30/1.15v)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 22
Total Moves: 26

EC: 5/6 -> 6/6
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0
DC: 3/5 -> 4/5

Attacks:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Headbutt
Defense Curl
Belly Drum
Amnesia
Lick
Yawn
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Rest
Body Slam
Block
Crunch
Heavy Slam
Snatch

Counter
Double-Edge
Pursuit
Zen Headbutt

Protect
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Substitute

Musclestrike the Gurdurr gets the same, his KOC going to EC. Grabbing Taunt (BW TM) with the MC.
Leafstrike the Servive gets the same, his KOC also going to EC. Grabbing Torment (BW TM) with the MC.

Claiming from a Necturine training match!

Pandora (Necturine):
EC: 2/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on EC, then the MC on Shadow Ball and Power Whip from level up.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465929&page=2

Imanalt : 2 CC
Swinub, Riolu, and Shellos: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC
Swinub (adding KOC to EC):
spending 1 MC on Ice Shard (level up), leaving EC:2/9, MC: 1, DC:1/5
Riolu (adding KOC to EC):
saving MC, leaving EC:2/6, MC: 2, DC:1/5
Shellos (Adding KOC to MC):
Spending 2 MC for Ice beam (gen v tm) and 1 MC for recover (gen v level up), leaving EC:1/6, MC:0, DC:1/5

Saving CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)