Turnip Mafia - Game Over - BT and zorbees win

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm the Drunk. Can't be targeted by abilities. Pretty good for a leader.

Unfortunately, ginga didn't give me sheet access yet although he did have inspector clean me. He was apparently about to but he wasn't expecting to die. So all claim to me. If you fail to claim, you will look scummy.

Unlike the past mornings, there was no peace as dawn arrived. Daenym fully expected to get another visit from the mysterious man who kept collecting the corpses. As the sun continued to rise and the man did not show up, a brief glimmer of hope arose within him. Maybe no one had been killed.

That glimmer of hope was snuffed out in an instant as Daenym came to the Town square. There, propped up against the gallows, was the body of MakksVolke, drenched in blood with his throat ripped out. As Daenym went to collect the body, the members of the Town began to arrive. A piece of paper was clutched in the corpse’s hand, and it was read aloud for everyone.

Role PM said:
Dear MakksVolke,

You are the Mortician

Unlike most people, you generally prefer to associate with the dead instead of the living. So getting a job where you are collecting and disposing of dead bodies was the most obvious route to take. And you are the best at your job, cleaning up any dead bodies as soon as possible.

You have no Night action. However, you will always hurry out and collect any corpses instantly, preventing you or the other members of the Town from finding out anything about who they were after their death. The fact that the person died will be public knowledge, however.

You are aligned with the Town.

You win when the Town is safe again.
Just as Daenym finished reading, a scream came from the crowd. Everyone separated, fearing the worst, but it was Yeti, sitting on the ground crying hysterically. Everyone in turn tried to comfort her, because there was no denying that Yeti is aligned with the Town.

With that knowledge, the members of the Town began their discussion of who would hang from the gallows at the end of the Day.

Results going out.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end Sept. 25th at 9 p.m. EST or when majority is reached.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kay. Well we need to kill Blue_Tornado. I'm fairly certain I know the other wolf as well, as I think there are 2 wolves as the enemies.

Lynch Blue_Tornado

and my luck hits me on the head without fail

i'm asking for everyone to wait a bit, i know there are plenty of reasons to lynch me but honestly if we lynch me we lose and that's one thing i know for certain

so maybe we have a target that's more, you know, confirmed scum than a likelihood that'll turn out being wrong?

The Day’s discussion, if it could be called that, was brief. Ditto led the Town in a repeat Lynch of Blue_Tornado. After such quick decisions in past Days the Town was a bit more cautious as they made the final decision.

Blue_Tornado voiced his objection initially, but eventually seemed to accept his fate, calling for enemies of the Town to join with him. But that only strengthened the Town’s resolve. But when everyone went to grab him, Blue_Tornado did not run or put up much of a fight. He was led to the middle of the square, brought up to the gallows, and had a noose placed around his neck.

As Daenym prepared to throw a lever and end Blue_Tornado’s life, a scream went up from the crowd. Everyone dispersed and the body of Ditto was seen lying there, blood gushing out of a stab wound. While some of the other members of the Town rushed forward to try and help him, Blue_Tornado slipped the noose off of himself.

Ditto was dead only moments later. A piece of paper was taken from him and read aloud:

Role PM said:
Dear Ditto,

You are the Drunk

After living a life that was considerably harder than most, you have resigned yourself to just drinking away your sorrows as often as possible. Some people worry about your well-being, but you have the means and, apparently, the constitution, to pull this off. But even you have your limits, and sometimes you pass out at the local tavern instead of going home for the Night.

At Night, you may PM the host with “Night X - Get way too drunk.” You will head out to the tavern, just like every Night, and drink yourself into a complete stupor, keeping you from leaving the tavern. But as long as you are in the tavern, no one can target you with an ability. If you try to do this on consecutive Nights, however, the owner will throw you out and your ability will fail.

Daenym left his position on the gallows and collected the corpse. “This is more than enough for today. Go.”

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends Sept. 27th at 9 p.m. EST or whenever all actions are in.

I’ll try not to forget what time I made deadline this time. Or just send in all of your actions. That works too.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
in light of this bad habit of village leaders dying every lynch, i, as a cleaned town individual, am placing my neck on the chopping block next

if you have results/claims/etc bring them to me at once or be lynched

So everyone knows, a storm knocked out my internet last night. I can still use my phone and computers on campus to get actions and update, so it shouldn't be delayed at all. But I won't be on IRC much, if at all, until my internet's working again, so I can't accept actions over IRC.

Edit: Based on the fact that there are suddenly two of me viewing all of my spreadsheets, my internet might be working again at home ?_?

I'll find out for sure in a few hours. But if it did start working again, it figures it would happen right after I post saying I won't have internet.'

Edit some more: Yeah, it's working. So I guess disregard this post now :/

That's not how you spell my name D:

Also, my triple post has been ruined.

Deadline

Another bloody scene greeted the Town as the sun rose. Everyone rushed to see who had died during the Night. Once again, the person’s throat had been torn out, and it was difficult to be sure at first who is was. But it was soon evident that it was none other than Wild Eep, mainly from the wretched stench coming from his body. A filthy piece of paper was taken from him and read aloud.

Role PM said:
Dear Wild Eep,

You are the Beggar

While most people in the Town have enough to live comfortably, you have always managed to be down on your luck. You sleep in the streets, scrounge for scraps, and never have more than a few coins to your name. All Day and Night you follow others around, desperately begging for money.

At Night, you may PM the host with “Night X - Ask <user> for money.” You will follow <user> home that Night and end up waiting outside his house. From there you will see everyone who came looking for him that Night, but you will not know what they did.

For someone who had faced such a difficult life, an end like this was hardly fair. But the Town had little time to feel sorry for the latest loss. Everyone quickly turned and looked up at Daenym, who had taken his regular position at the gallows. He gave a nod and the discussion of the Lynch began.

Results going out.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 end Sept. 29th at 9 p.m. EST or when majority is reached.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)