US Regional Qualifier - San Francisco, CA - May 15th, 2010 WON BY BIANCA222

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Duy! PS: I saw Huy today... Looked a bit "muscular" than I thought he would be... But he still looks cute <3

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yeah congratz. smogon ruling this year. and dont worry guys u already know i am taking the phoenix event

Grats on the win Duy, really only know (of) you through Paul but from what I hear, it'd be hard to find someone more deserving.

Also: Grats on nats invite Huy and Rory. Good day for names and/or aliases that end in y.

indeeed congrats duy
I recoreded your
top16 battle
Semi Battle
and Final I will upload when i get home :P Im proud i made it to finalists lounge but not top16 :(

oh my god give me duy's team NAO

Anyways, congrats duy. I don't know you all that well, but you're related to Huy, so that's always a positive.

Well, once again my plans were ruined for VGC. After leaving nearly two hours early (for a car ride that takes 30-40min), my friend, his brother and I arrived late after a major fatal car accident on the freeway delayed us almost an hour and a half. Literally running into the door at exactly 1:31 (this is honestly the truth), we were told that we had arrived too late and that they had to turn everyone away that wasn't in line before 1:30.

I was pretty disappointed. A lot of people had helped me acquire my team last night and it was pretty strong. I battle at least 15 people before leaving and the person closest to defeating me only took out 2.5/4 pokemon. It stunk, but oh well. We eventually left the event after watching a few matches, went out to lunch and then went to play a few games of miniature golf and go-carting. Finally we finished at raptr inc were we hung out for the rest of the day. It was pretty fun actually.

Also, for anyone there, you may have seen (and possibly battled) me. I was the one there in the Dark and Light Brown striped Rugby sweater.

Well, once again my plans were ruined for VGC. After leaving nearly two hours early (for a car ride that takes 30-40min), my friend, his brother and I arrived late after a major fatal car accident on the freeway delayed us almost an hour and a half. Literally running into the door at exactly 1:31 (this is honestly the truth), we were told that we had arrived too late and that they had to turn everyone away that wasn't in line before 1:30.

I was pretty disappointed. A lot of people had helped me acquire my team last night and it was pretty strong. I battle at least 15 people before leaving and the person closest to defeating me only took out 2.5/4 pokemon. It stunk, but oh well. We eventually left the event after watching a few matches, went out to lunch and then went to play a few games of miniature golf and go-carting. Finally we finished at raptr inc were we hung out for the rest of the day. It was pretty fun actually.

Also, for anyone there, you may have seen (and possibly battled) me. I was the one there in the Dark and Light Brown striped Rugby sweater.
Wow, what rotten luck. At least you had fun after though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)