US Regional Qualifier - San Francisco, CA - May 15th, 2010 WON BY BIANCA222

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to work during the competition so I cant sit at my computer all day and read about whats happening. Be sure to leave updates every couple of mins on the thread and I want some good warstories to read when I get home at like midnight. This gives plenty of time lol. Anyway good luck to everybody, I'm not rooting for anyone in particular because you never know what underdog might just have a good team. Have fun!

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I got a text from rory, hes at the front of the line I think, and he just started.

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Latest update

Rory in the finalists lounge
TAY in round 4
PBB lost
Huy round 2

EDIT

Duy in round 4

makiri

Just got a phone call from Huy

[14:53:47] <@makiri> rory
[14:53:48] <@makiri> tay
[14:53:50] <@makiri> huy
[14:53:51] <@makiri> duy
[14:53:54] <@makiri> all in the lounge
[14:53:56] <@makiri> badintent
[14:53:58] <@makiri> pbb
[14:53:59] <@makiri> danukes
[14:54:00] <@makiri> lost

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
PBB and BI lost? I didn't expect that...
crit hax pwns

Imasee if I can fit a Super luck Scope Lense Honchcrow on my team...

Just spam Suckerpunch

... or nightslash...

NO AIRCUTTER! DOUBLE THE TARGETS MEANS DOUBLE THE HAX!!

I just lost, right before rooting some guy named william cox who was in top 16 last year. Is he from smogon? (for everyone who was there, he was the guy with the eeveelutions tattooed to his arm.) He used a azelf giritina-o metagross and Latios. His trainer's name was avocado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)