Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I abused a ID/SID combo, and the ID is:
01000, SID is 54305, but when I search the combo on Wichu's PokeRNG,
it takes off the first 0 of 01000, Master of Puppets think's it could be the language it was written in takes off the 0 if the 0 is the first in the integer.
Is there anyway to search spreads with this ID/SID anyway?
Thanks. (Is this ID useless?)

Despotar dont forget to catch some sexy things with these spreads

Search for: Shiny (TID: 1000 SID: 54305) 30/30/30/0/30/30
Search in progress...
PID: 6463b3ad (HASTY, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/30/31 (Seed: e0160398 Method 1: 463, J (synch): 374, J (no synch): 390, K (synch): 368, K (no synch): None) HP STEEL 70
PID: e46333ad (MILD, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/30/31 (Seed: 60160398 Method 1: 463, J (synch): 292, J (no synch): 296, K (synch): 294, K (no synch): 450) HP STEEL 70

Ok, on Acid Paradox's advice, I've gone to check out Emloop, however, when I follow the instructions in the guide to put my wanted delay in the red box (on the guide it's red) and put 60 in the green box and then hit the blue button, I do not get a number. I get this:

NaN秒

I tested Emloop to see what happened when I hit the purple button, it does a first countdown and that is all. There is no second countdown. There is nothing in the guide to help me correct this. Anyone know what to do?

Despotar dont forget to catch some sexy things with these spreads

Search in progress...
PID: 6463b3ad (HASTY, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/30/31 (Seed: e0160398 Method 1: 463, J (synch): 374, J (no synch): 390, K (synch): 368, K (no synch): None) HP STEEL 70
PID: e46333ad (MILD, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/30/31 (Seed: 60160398 Method 1: 463, J (synch): 292, J (no synch): 296, K (synch): 294, K (no synch): 450) HP STEEL 70
Your search's flips look a hell of a lot better then mine!
Why?? o.0
Found 2 result(s)!
PID: 6463b3ad (HASTY, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/30/31 (Seed: bf17029e Method 1: 3377, J (synch): 3288, J (no synch): 3304, K (synch): 3282, K (no synch): None) HP STEEL 70
PID: e46333ad (MILD, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/30/31 (Seed: 3f17029e Method 1: 3377, J (synch): 3206, J (no synch): 3210, K (synch): 3208, K (no synch): 3364) HP STEEL 70

EDIT: How do people abuse their starters? Do the use a cheat to get the poketch apps? (Because you have no pokemon that would let the 128 steps raise the frame and you have no oppertunity's to walk in grass before getting it.)

I search for delays between 593 and 2000
the higher the delay, the lower the frame

EDIT:for the starters people use the NPC's to advance their frames(in Pt/HG/SS)
in Diamond and Pearl you can only search for spreads on frame 1 to use (like i did)

Making sure this is on the new page. Still need help.

Ok, on Acid Paradox's advice, I've gone to check out Emloop, however, when I follow the instructions in the guide to put my wanted delay (9957) in the red box (on the guide it's red) and put 60 in the green box and then hit the blue button, I do not get a number. I get this:

NaN秒

I tested Emloop to see what happened when I hit the purple button, it does a first countdown and that is all. There is no second countdown. There is nothing in the guide to help me correct this. Anyone know what to do?

Linux Compatibility

Hi guys, I've just spent about a day and a half trying to set up the RNG Reporter via setting up Ubuntu 10.4 on VirtualBox. I finally got the RNG Reporter to open, YAY, and tested it out and did manage to hatch a pokemon with the nature, and ability I put into the RNG Reporter, so it does seem to be working, BUT I have one problem. There is text that says "Shiny Only" but nowhere that I can check so that only shiny pokemon will be generated. Here is exactly what it looks like:

On the RNG Manipulation guide it says the RNG Reporter is compatible with Linux, so why am I missing the shiny only box? Is there something I can install to get this working, as this is pretty much my only option to running the RNG Reporter since I'm a Mac user.

I also found it odd that I can't check the Shiny Only box because I figured out how to get the RNG Reporter running thanks to this post http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2115757&postcount=121
On the image they supply there IS a place to check Shiny Only, however the RNG Reporter is a much older version so I'm guessing that might be the difference?

Sorry if I'm pestering you guys but I can't seem to find any more information about what to do, help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)
I still need help with this problem, so far I've figured out I can scroll through the frames till I see "!!!" to find a shiny that way and I have done that and hatched 3 shinies successfully, however it's sort of inconvenient since I primarily want to RNG for shinies, also I don't think any other check boxes are working either as on the 4th Generation Time Finder I see text that says "Search One Frame Only" "HGSS Inheritance" etc with seemingly no purpose, which I'm assuming means there is suppose to be a check box beside them. Can anyone help me figure out how to use the RNG Reporter to it's fullest? As far as I had read the RNG Reporter is suppose to be compatible with Linux so why am I not able to use it fully?

I've been breeding a DPPt, and for some reason, when going for IVs,
I can't find my spreads in Adjacent Results. What could be causing this? I know I'm in the right second/frame!

I'm sorry for the retarded question, but do you need to know your SID to RNG for perfect-IV Pokemon in HG/SS? I already caught my Red Gyarados :(

In DPP, the frame advances by the number of Pokemon in your party every time you take 128 steps. I assume this carries over to HGSS. I'm about to RNG for Lugia in Soul Silver, and I'm wondering if the steps I am forced to take advance the game's hidden step counter at all. Do I have to factor that in?
Any other tips for RNGing Lugia? Does the frame advance at all through the cutscene?

Edit: it seems that I can't check/advance the frame by calling Elm, even when I go outside for reception. All he says is, "you can do anything" instead of the EPK thing. The OP says that all stationary Pokemon respawn after the E4, does this include Lugia? Can I postpone this RNG? Or should I just use the Radio/Joey? If I should use Joey, how do I know if he's asking for a battle? The current message says "we should battle when I devise some strategies". I'm assuming that advances the RNG by 2.

In DPP, the frame advances by the number of Pokemon in your party every time you take 128 steps. I assume this carries over to HGSS. I'm about to RNG for Lugia in Soul Silver, and I'm wondering if the steps I am forced to take advance the game's hidden step counter at all. Do I have to factor that in?
Any other tips for RNGing Lugia? Does the frame advance at all through the cutscene?

Edit: it seems that I can't check/advance the frame by calling Elm, even when I go outside for reception. All he says is, "you can do anything" instead of the EPK thing. The OP says that all stationary Pokemon respawn after the E4, does this include Lugia? Can I postpone this RNG? Or should I just use the Radio/Joey? If I should use Joey, how do I know if he's asking for a battle? The current message says "we should battle when I devise some strategies". I'm assuming that advances the RNG by 2.
Yes, the 128 step counter carries over, but you can save right in front of Lugia if you want to.

The cutscene does not advance the frame at all, but even if it did, you could always save after the cutscene with no difference.

If you haven't been to Kanto and healed a Pokemon with Pokerus at a Pokemon Center, you won't be able to check your seed via the EPK calls.

Yes, Lugia respawns after the E4; the Kimono girls even tell you this. Whether you want to postpone is up to you.

The radio is generally faster for frame advancement, but mistakes are easier to make with it. Joey will tell you he's seeking a rematch (more specifically he'll tell you to meet up with him). Yes, calling Joey advances the frame by 2.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I still need help with this problem, so far I've figured out I can scroll through the frames till I see "!!!" to find a shiny that way and I have done that and hatched 3 shinies successfully, however it's sort of inconvenient since I primarily want to RNG for shinies, also I don't think any other check boxes are working either as on the 4th Generation Time Finder I see text that says "Search One Frame Only" "HGSS Inheritance" etc with seemingly no purpose, which I'm assuming means there is suppose to be a check box beside them. Can anyone help me figure out how to use the RNG Reporter to it's fullest? As far as I had read the RNG Reporter is suppose to be compatible with Linux so why am I not able to use it fully?
I suspect, for whatever reason, the checkbox is under the entry field.

You can *try* this.

Select the SID textbox. That is, have a cursor inside of it.
Hit the tab button one time. This should select the checkbox.
Hit the spacebar. This should toggle the checkbox.

Then generate.

I suspect, for whatever reason, the checkbox is under the entry field.

You can *try* this.

Select the SID textbox. That is, have a cursor inside of it.
Hit the tab button one time. This should select the checkbox.
Hit the spacebar. This should toggle the checkbox.

Then generate.
Thank you so much! Problem solved and now only "!!!" Frames are showing up.

I have SID/ID abused for this spread:
cc9e896f (TIMID, ability 1) 31/27/30/30/30/30 (Seed: 5203026c Frame: 15125) HP FIGHTING 70

And the ID/SID combo that RNG reporter says I need is 49383/34064, respectively. When I plug my SEED and ID/SID combo into RNG Reporter and hit "Generate" the spread refuses to show up while using Method J and a Timid Synchronizer, but will show up on Method 1 and Method K.

Is this spread unable to be Method J abused, or is something wrong with RNG Reporter/Pandora's Box?
If anyone can answer this question it would be much appreciated. I also need confirmation regarding this kind of problem.

I got my SID/OT combo! 31/12/31/31/31/31 Timid and Modest, ability 1. Waa ha ha!

Must take aspirin. I gave myself a headache again.

PS. Switching to Emloop.

I'm Breeding in DPPt, going for IVs.
I'm re-saved literally 5 times, but no matter what, my frame is one low!
(Example; if I'm going for a frame of 11, I hit ten!) What do I do?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm Breeding in DPPt, going for IVs.
I'm re-saved literally 5 times, but no matter what, my frame is one low!
(Example; if I'm going for a frame of 11, I hit ten!) What do I do?
keep trying or you can wait a very small amount of time when you leave the journal and the game loads, but chances are that won't work. Finally, you could try to learn to RNG breed in HG/SS it's way easier.

@ Riski good job!! I've abused for a flawless timid/modest too except it was ability 0. It was too late when i realised natural cure starmie was ability 1 :(.

My question: I want to RNG an ID/SID on Platinum, but I've only done this on HGSS before, and I know the delay for the intro sequence is different. What is the average delay for the 'create game' sequence in Platinum? And is 4900 achievable?

@ Riski good job!! I've abused for a flawless timid/modest too except it was ability 0. It was too late when i realised natural cure starmie was ability 1 :(.

My question: I want to RNG an ID/SID on Platinum, but I've only done this on HGSS before, and I know the delay for the intro sequence is different. What is the average delay for the 'create game' sequence in Platinum? And is 4900 achievable?
Exie, I just started an RNG/SID abuse on Platinum and I needed a delay up in the 8000 area to have a comfortable time limit to start the game. When I tried a 6000 delay (not quite but very close to 6000) I couldn't get the intro stuff done in time. I'm still working on the file, but I hope it's easier to get than the last (first) combo project.

Oh, and thanks. :-)

i just caught a shiny feebas in emerald and wan to know my sid!... how do i do so? i it the same as in 4th gen games?
It's exactly the same. :-)

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Is it true right...?
That the pre-requisite for getting accurate results using radioseed is to beat the elite 4, right?

Because the results match now from my testing process, but it didn't prior to beating the elite 4...

BTW, a suggestion...
How about include the Radioseed function to the next version of RNG Reporter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)