Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I don't bother trying to stay spoiler free, I love the rush of speculation and finding out something awesome and new about the new games. I'm too curious XD

Spoilers and Spindas

I am far too curious likewise,even though I always jump into the games having every detail memorized I still go oooooo aaaaaaah every 5 seconds. :)

btw,im still hoping for a spinda evo!
(a guys gotta hope)

I really, REALLY want to stay spoiler free. other than pre-release information, I want to play the game and be surprised the whole way through. I don't want to know stats of the new Pokemon. I don't want to know what something evolves into.

I know none of this will happen, because I'm too curious. D:<

I am far too curious likewise,even though I always jump into the games having every detail memorized I still go oooooo aaaaaaah every 5 seconds. :)

btw,im still hoping for a spinda evo!
(a guys gotta hope)
I will probably spoil myself on new evolutions for old Pokemon

Gotta get that lack of Smeargle evo out of the way early.

I will easily ignore Serebii.. and ignore these threads.

But we all know we will see the new gen pokes as avatars later on.. No internets or spoilers.

All spoilers I will look at. I can't resist the thrill of a new poke, and the prediction of what it'll be like.

On another note, when Parasect evolves, I'll be happy that I predicted it.

I wud..but it might be a little awkward to play through ingame. Especially if they do add more of a plot based story.
Yeah, I don't understand Japanese, that's the only problem, but like we've said before, it doesn't matter either way cuz our character can't make decisions..

haha, I don't bother trying to stay spoiler free, I love the rush of speculation and finding out something awesome and new about the new games. I'm too curious XD
quoted for truth.

i would rather keep the surprise for when i buy the game but i am such a pokemon fanboy that i cant help but check out each 30 minutes for updates. both in this thread and serebii.

Yeah, I don't understand Japanese, that's the only problem, but like we've said before, it doesn't matter either way cuz our character can't make decisions..
i still feel uneasy about playing the japanese version..but i cant hold out till spring of 2011. im assuming you have played one of the others in japanese? this is my 1st time doing so and im just curious if its really any different(being harder)

i still feel uneasy about playing the japanese version..but i cant hold out till spring of 2011. im assuming you have played one of the others in japanese? this is my 1st time doing so and im just curious if its really any different(being harder)
I played Heart Gold in Japanese...with a patch showing what all the moves were in english.

I did find that slightly easier because I remembered the plot from G/S..but im not sure how i'll deal with Black/White.

I played Heart Gold in Japanese...with a patch showing what all the moves were in english.

I did find that slightly easier because I remembered the plot from G/S..but im not sure how i'll deal with Black/White.
Yeah , that's true , but you will find lots of people with guides and stuff so I guess it will be okay as long as you don't mind waiting.

Definitely go for it. I got Pearl in Japanese when it first came out. I think there was one point in the game where I was stuck (the part where you had to go to the library in Canalave) but that was quickly resolved with online help. Nowadays, with Hold Items & Medicine having pictures showing what they do, and with 80% of the attacks being from past generations (and any new ones you can easily look up online) you can play through the game and enjoy it no problem.

Spoiler-free has never been one of my things with pokemon. When D/P info was being released, I was wayyyy too excited for it. I like knowing every pokemon so when I actually play the game, I have somewhat of an idea of wha to use for an in-game team. Not only that, but looking at the pokemon beforehand will help me warm up to them instead of catching them in the wild and being like 'wtf is this piece of shit?'

I would really enjoy being spoiler-free and play through the game. It's exciting to explore the game no knowing what comes next.

At the same time, I want to know that I have the right nature and right moves on my pokemon or I'm just training ones I won't really use for long.

Maybe I can look up info on a poke only after I've caught it. Although it really doesn't matter since I already know most of my team anyway.

Tsutaaja, Meguroko, Wooguru, new water-type, and some combination of Desukan/Denchura/Ononokusu. All of this depends on actual final typing and moves, there are already so many appealing options for a team!

I'm too curious to remain spoiler free, I tried to not read some spoilers pre-gen 4, but couldn't help myself, and so far I'm pretty certain I'd read every spoiler for 5th gen when it comes out, too curious not to :P.

I remember reading that the next Coro Coro was a HUGE reveal (lots of new pokes and "master" guide to new features) and coming out even earlier.

Isn't the release supposed to be Aug 11th, meaning leaks could start appearing towards the end of next week? Can someone confirm this?

I remember reading that the next Coro Coro was a HUGE reveal (lots of new pokes and "master" guide to new features) and coming out even earlier.

Isn't the release supposed to be Aug 11th, meaning leaks could start appearing towards the end of next week? Can someone confirm this?
Games are set to be released on September 18th, bro.

They come out SEPTEMBER 18th...

EDIT : Ninja'd

Yeah most likely. I noticed when CoroCoro is released on the 15th, we usually get info leaks of it about 3-4 days before it's release. So if it's on the 11th this time, we'll probably get around the 7th or 8th. Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)