the last meal before you die

RODAN

Banned deucer.
simple.

last meal.

mine would be: big plate of poutine, some fried chicken (not kfc fuck that shit), a chocolate milkshake, and a cinammon bun

I'd go allout and have: a burger, waffle fries, bbq ribs, fried chicken, cornbread muffins, a chocolate malt, and also a carmel malt. Hell, I'm way to hungry to be looking at this thread.

Proper roast dinner - Lamb, pork, chicken, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puds, runner beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, parsnips, sprouts, runner beans, peas, sage and onion stuffing, mint sauce, and a whole jug of gravy.

Nothing. I see food as a way of sustenance to keep me going the next day, and dying shortly after would be a waste of food.

Bacon (I'm Muslim).

I'm hoping this is a joke more so than a somewhat actual thought process. Why would death be the thing to let you go against a set of beliefs, especially a religious set. Sorry, my mind did a 180 turn right there.

Anyway, definitely go for some well made home cooked somali food. I've only had it once, and it was so damn amazing.

a humming burger (it's from a vegetarian restaurant in my city, the best burger ever) with my gf's chocolate cake afterwards.

I'm hoping this is a joke more so than a somewhat actual thought process. Why would death be the thing to let you go against a set of beliefs, especially a religious set. Sorry, my mind did a 180 turn right there.

Anyway, definitely go for some well made home cooked somali food. I've only had it once, and it was so damn amazing.

Relax bro, it was a joke. TBH I would want my last meal would either be something insanely expensive (like caviar) or something exotic, like, um........ a taco maybe?

If we're talking last meal before execution, something that takes really really really long to eat xD

Otherwise a burger and cheesefries. I'm simple and I love simple food

Back