Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a Tepig and name it Sumo. It is so proud of its strength that it only uses physical attacks and no support moves. To evolve all the way it must solo one gym per stage that are not the first gym. And it must have Flame Charge until the eighth gym and then replaced by Heat Crash via move relearner.

Looking for a Scramble Challenge for Pokemon White.
No trading allowed.
Also, I don't want the starter to be Snivy, so either Oshawott or Tepig are fine.
Take a Lillipup with Pick Up. It thinks that Stoutlands are the best revenge-killers in the game, so you may only use it as a lead or revenge killer (if it isn't a lead, you can only switch it in after a Pokémon of yours faints). It can only evolve for the first time off a level gained from a Rare Candy it picks up itself; to evolve for the second time, it must have OHKOed 10 trained (i.e. non-wild) Pokémon with boosted Retaliate (it's OK if they have prior damage, i.e. you aren't OHKOing from 100%). Once its ability changes to Sand Rush, you may ignore the revengekill-or-lead restrictions while in Sandstorm.

@ReshiramBlackZekromWhite: You get Punny the Roggenrola. It likes "roggenrol" music, so it must solo every trainer who is in some way related to music. Have it solo Elesa to evolve. Now its name isn't so punny, so rename it Old Bore. It hates young people, so it must solo them as opposed to musicians. It's frustrated that even though it has the word "old" in its name, it's not the oldest. Since you can't trade to evolve it, either swap it for a Golett with the same nickname and restrictions or teach it Frustration, which it must keep alongside a status move. If you decide to go down the Golett route, it must solo Shauntal's Golurk without hitting super-effectively.

ReshiramBlackZekromWhite, take a Yamask and name it Masquerade.

After learning Will-o-Wisp at level 21, this little ghost type loves to inflict status.
It can only directly attack foes that are burned.

It can evolve if it uses Curse (and only Curse) to KO a trainer-owned Pokémon.

It must solo three of Caitlin's Pokémon. (Do you want to avoid Synchronize, or Wonder Skin Hax?) Your choice.

Okay Reshiram, you get Blob the Solosis. Blob must only use moves which involve blobs, and one of them must be of each type of move(ex. Rollout, Shadow Ball, and Thunder Wave). Blob must solo 25 Blobs to evolve, where Blob should be renamed Duo. Duo will only battle in double battles or major battles. Have Duo win in 5 double battles and solo 2 gym leaders to evolve again. Once Duo evolves, rename Duo Wren. Wren must solo all flying types that Wren faces. All moveset rescrictions apply throughout. However, the solo flying types restriction is slowly forgotten as Wren levels up. Have Wren solo flying types like this:

Level 45: Solo all flying types Wren faces

Level 55: Solo every other flying type.

Level 65: Solo every third flying type.

Level 70: No more of this restriction.

Just for props, have him lead against all the E4 members and either N or Ghestis. Enjoy your Scramble!!

@ReshiramBlackZekromWhite, take a Pansage named Kiddy. After that fateful moment, when you are handed a Pansage, not asked for anything back, and hate it. The small, childish look, the goofy grin, such a silly monkey obviously has no place on YOUR grand team. So you throw it in a box and leave it. And forget.

You earn your first gym badge, and see a day care on the way. With no better place to stay, you drop off the monkey and keep on going. You get your your second badge. Your team is growing, getting stronger. Three badges, then 4. Talks with N and Bianca's arguments swirl through your head, and your mind turns to that monkey you left behind. You head to the Day-Care and take back the monkey, was it really that bad? You let it out of the Pokeball, he's happy to see you! He plays around, and you wonder if you should leave the still-childish monkey behind, when he finds a special item in your bag and...

IT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such speed, power, and the hair! You immediantly fix its name to AWESOME!!!, replace all its old kiddy moves with new moves, and keep using it until it's the highest level Pokemon in your party. After it obliterates the entire Driftveil Gym, you keep it in your party for the rest of your journey, where it consistently proves its power, even showing up for more then 5 major battles before the E4. He is the obvious choice to lead your party in the final battle, where his awesomeness guides you to victory!

Shellos huh? Well take Pink the Shellos. This challenge varies whether it is male or female.

If male:

Pink is upset it is the color pink, as it is a boy and pink is obviously the color of girls. Thus, it must only use physical and status moves to prove it can still fight. It cannot face anything Electric type. After you feed it 10 Carbos, it can evolve. When it evolves, it realizes pink is manly. Now to become a symbol for pink male pokemon everywhere, it must only use special and status moves, as it has realized special moves are its strength. It now cannot face anything the color pink and male.

If female:

Pink fully embraces its pinkish hue, and vows to become as girly as possible. Therefore, it can only attack when it is in the green, and when it drops to yellow cannot fight and can only use status moves. Grass and Electric types scare her, so she can't face those. When you reach Hearthome, enter her in a Beauty and a Cute Contest. Afterwards, Pink can evolve. Also after, she realizes being girly isn't all that and vow to become stronger. She reinvents herself and can only have moves that are all different types, so she can have the most coverage as possible. She cannot have any status moves. She can now face Grass types (though why the hell would you want to?), but her fear of Electric types remains and she still can't face those.

Reshriam, take Chip the Basculin. Chip has a chip on his shoulder, and so must always use chip away at the start of every battle. The cause of the chip on his shoulder is the damn deerling that kept evading him whenever they came to drink at the stream! Because of this, he must solo every deerling or swashbuck you encounter after you obtain him.

I made my predictions here.
you're supposed to collate the results and predictions from the other people. see auramaster's post in the R2 thread(page 3)

or else, I might as well put it here for you:

Pika25 was supposed to do the Predictions tournament, but he hasn't said anything about it yet, so I'll keep track of the results. If I'm mistaken, sorry :(

Username..........Right, Abstain/Tie, Wrong

1. TalkingLion................7, 1, 1
2. Texas Cloverleaf........6, 1, 2
3. auramaster................6, 0, 3
3. shinyskarmory...........6, 0, 3
5. pimpgangster.............6, 0, 1
6. kingofkongs...............5, 2, 2
7. Dummy007................5, 0, 4
7. Its_A_Random...........5, 0, 4
9. Son_of_Shadoo..........4, 1, 4
10. TM13IceBeam..........4, 0, 5
11. Vratix.......................4, 0, 2*
12. BiGGiE....................3, 0, 4
13. yaya0.......................1, 1, 0
14. DetroitLolcat.............1, 0, 1

*Vratix only wants to predict 1 group, so I doubled his stats to compare him with everyone else.

This is current as of the auramaster/kingofkongs battle.
update this shit with the results of whatever that comes after auramaster vs. kok (TL 2-0 Shadoo, Lolcat 5-0 zdrup15, Dummy 4-0 pimpgangster, yaya0 5-0 shinyskarmory).

I assume you prolly got confused, but thank auramaster for helping you out. have a good day. ~TM13

OKAY, so far I have...
-Take a Tepig and name it Sumo. It is so proud of its strength that it only uses physical attacks and no support moves. To evolve all the way it must solo one gym per stage that are not the first gym. And it must have Flame Charge until the eighth gym and then replaced by Heat Crash via move relearner.
-Take a Lillipup with Pick Up. It thinks that Stoutlands are the best revenge-killers in the game, so you may only use it as a lead or revenge killer (if it isn't a lead, you can only switch it in after a Pokémon of yours faints). It can only evolve for the first time off a level gained from a Rare Candy it picks up itself; to evolve for the second time, it must have OHKOed 10 trained (i.e. non-wild) Pokémon with boosted Retaliate (it's OK if they have prior damage, i.e. you aren't OHKOing from 100%). Once its ability changes to Sand Rush, you may ignore the revengekill-or-lead restrictions while in Sandstorm.
-Punny the Roggenrola. It likes "roggenrol" music, so it must solo every trainer who is in some way related to music. Have it solo Elesa to evolve. Now its name isn't so punny, so rename it Old Bore. It hates young people, so it must solo them as opposed to musicians. It's frustrated that even though it has the word "old" in its name, it's not the oldest. Since you can't trade to evolve it, either swap it for a Golett with the same nickname and restrictions or teach it Frustration, which it must keep alongside a status move. If you decide to go down the Golett route, it must solo Shauntal's Golurk without hitting super-effectively.
-ReshiramBlackZekromWhite, take a Yamask and name it Masquerade.

After learning Will-o-Wisp at level 21, this little ghost type loves to inflict status.
It can only directly attack foes that are burned.

It can evolve if it uses Curse (and only Curse) to KO a trainer-owned Pokémon.

It must solo three of Caitlin's Pokémon. (Do you want to avoid Synchronize, or Wonder Skin Hax?) Your choice.
-Okay Reshiram, you get Blob the Solosis. Blob must only use moves which involve blobs, and one of them must be of each type of move(ex. Rollout, Shadow Ball, and Thunder Wave). Blob must solo 25 Blobs to evolve, where Blob should be renamed Duo. Duo will only battle in double battles or major battles. Have Duo win in 5 double battles and solo 2 gym leaders to evolve again. Once Duo evolves, rename Duo Wren. Wren must solo all flying types that Wren faces. All moveset rescrictions apply throughout. However, the solo flying types restriction is slowly forgotten as Wren levels up. Have Wren solo flying types like this:

Level 45: Solo all flying types Wren faces

Level 55: Solo every other flying type.

Level 65: Solo every third flying type.

Level 70: No more of this restriction.

Just for props, have him lead against all the E4 members and either N or Ghestis. Enjoy your Scramble!!
-@ReshiramBlackZekromWhite, take a Pansage named Kiddy. After that fateful moment, when you are handed a Pansage, not asked for anything back, and hate it. The small, childish look, the goofy grin, such a silly monkey obviously has no place on YOUR grand team. So you throw it in a box and leave it. And forget.

You earn your first gym badge, and see a day care on the way. With no better place to stay, you drop off the monkey and keep on going. You get your your second badge. Your team is growing, getting stronger. Three badges, then 4. Talks with N and Bianca's arguments swirl through your head, and your mind turns to that monkey you left behind. You head to the Day-Care and take back the monkey, was it really that bad? You let it out of the Pokeball, he's happy to see you! He plays around, and you wonder if you should leave the still-childish monkey behind, when he finds a special item in your bag and...

IT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such speed, power, and the hair! You immediantly fix its name to AWESOME!!!, replace all its old kiddy moves with new moves, and keep using it until it's the highest level Pokemon in your party. After it obliterates the entire Driftveil Gym, you keep it in your party for the rest of your journey, where it consistently proves its power, even showing up for more then 5 major battles before the E4. He is the obvious choice to lead your party in the final battle, where his awesomeness guides you to victory!
-Reshriam, take Chip the Basculin. Chip has a chip on his shoulder, and so must always use chip away at the start of every battle. The cause of the chip on his shoulder is the damn deerling that kept evading him whenever they came to drink at the stream! Because of this, he must solo every deerling or swashbuck you encounter after you obtain him.
wait....

that's seven fricking Pokemon!!
...eh, whatev. I'll get rid of Lillipup for Basculin.
I'm starting on Oct. 10th.
Yeaaaah that was my bad, I didn't realize you had already gotten 6 when I posted mine. Can't remember if I got ninja'd or if I just can't count properly.

In any case, a brief update. I've got 6 gym badges now on my Daimond Scramble, and all my Pokemon are fully evolved except Boo who's a badass anyway with its super fast hypnosis/dream eater/shadow ball/night shade set. Soloing Byron with Ford wasn't much of a problem after I set up sandstorm and baton passed him agility from Myopia. Only thing that didn't go down right away was Bastiodon which took a great many lava plumes to bring down (dang rest). Soloing just Fatina's Gengar so Boo could evolve much earlier was a far greater challange and require several tries. The damn thing outsped Boo and OHKO'd with shadow claw, so I had to baton pass an agility onto it. Problem was that hypnosis kept goddamn MISSING. Eventually managed to get it to work though (I missed.... again, but for some reason the Gengar used poison jab instead of shadow claw. Yay for stupid AI!) Boo later went on to prove her worth by soloing both my Rival in Canalave and Commander Saturn at lake Valor. Right now, I think she's tied with Twiggy for being my MVP.

My last Scramble (Of FireRed, see here) was awesome.
MVP: Statusaur the Venusaur. This guy was a total boss, and absolutely shut down everything in sight with sleep powder, while doing solid damage and taking hits like a pro.
LVP: Two-faced the Dodrio. After I soloed Blue with it, I kinda forgot about it. It wound up pathetically underleveled and died a ridiculous number of times trying to solo trainers on Victory Road.

REQUESTING A NEW CHALLENGE!
Emerald: Scrambled, not stirred.
No trading.
Difficulty level: Challenging.

Also requesting Treecko as a starter, because I love that little gecko.

@EndQuote: You get FUNkip the Mudkip, DannyBoy the Treecko, or 00ber the Torchic. It may only use Normal-type attacking moves until it evolves, at which point it gets STAB in addition. No status moves though! Also, solo Norman.

EndQuote, since Lady Salamence takes forever to post our ASB battle (lol), I'll give you some reminder of your beatdown at my hands.

Take a male Ralts called Mentalist. It may only know moves that my Kirlia knows in ASB at the time of our battle. It may evolve to Kirlia anytime, but it may only evolve to Gardevoir when my Kirlia evolves to Gallade. (There's no gallade in Emerald, so I just gave you Gardevoir)

Also, since I'm going for fighting type gym leader, solo Brawly at a level no higher than 15.

Have fun.

@EndQuote, take a Skitty named Normal. This isn't a special Skitty. This isn't an outstanding Skitty. This isn't even a bad Skitty. It's just a normal Skitty, that always uses normal moves and travels with its trainer in a normal way. Some interesting facts about normal Pokemon: normal Pokemon typically travel with a trainer to help them collect badges. A normal Pokemon, like Skitty, defeats a Pokemon in at least one-third of all major battles. They also tend to solo one gym leader during their travels, and always before evolving. Normally, this is done by soloing Winona. Normal Pokemon on a journey also solo at least 4 E4/Champion Pokemon, a fact proven by simple mathematics; 26 opponents / 6 Pokemon on a team = 4 to be soloed.

Not a very unique challange, but that's your fault for catching such a normal, average Skitty.

Okay Endquote, here you go:

You get Odd the Oddish. Odd is just really odd, and so odd cannot know any move used against you ever throughout the journey (if you run out of moves just keep the last 4 Odd knows and never teach Odd another move). Odd is so weird, Odd cannot even be used against any pokemon he or she has ever had with Odd as a buddy. Odd is even strange enough that odd wants to solo every trainer in 2 gyms that none of his buddies are in. (if all of the gyms have a pokemon that is one of Odd's buddies, just solo 2 random trainers in each gym). This is now a rough 8/10. Odd randomly appears from his or her pokeball, so throw odd out every 25th turn, even if you are in the middle of a battle, but every time Odd is thrown in, restart the count. Finally, have Odd solo 1/3 of your rival's team the last time you face him/her. You can evolve Odd every time odd solos every trainer in a gym. This is know a horrible 10/10. Good luck with all the oddness!

EndQuote, take Dustin the Poochyena. It must always be the lowest leveled member of your team. Due to it always being such a low level, it's team mates under estimate it, no matter how hard he tries. He just doesn't have the same amount of experience as the others. So, he may only be used outside, and not in buildings of any sort. This all changes once it evolves. It's team mates now realize how powerful it is, so all restrictions are now lifted. But it now must always be the highest leveled member on your team. It also likes to win by Intimidating its opponent, so it may only fight if it Intimidates its opponent. However, it's team mates end up over estimating it, so if it faints more then 10 times before the E4, then it may not be used from that point on as it's team mates thinks it now sucks. If anyone gets what this is referencing then I will be surprised.

My last Scramble (Of FireRed, see here) was awesome.
MVP: Statusaur the Venusaur. This guy was a total boss, and absolutely shut down everything in sight with sleep powder, while doing solid damage and taking hits like a pro.
LVP: Two-faced the Dodrio. After I soloed Blue with it, I kinda forgot about it. It wound up pathetically underleveled and died a ridiculous number of times trying to solo trainers on Victory Road.

REQUESTING A NEW CHALLENGE!
Emerald: Scrambled, not stirred.
No trading.
Difficulty level: Challenging.

Also requesting Treecko as a starter, because I love that little gecko.
You get Makuhita, the action hero. Can only use Tackle, Fake-out, Endure, Focus Punch, Brick Brake, Strength, and Rock-Smash. Must Partake in 7th gym battle, due to combat with "Vileness of Pokemon" (EVIL PSYCHIC TYPES!!!!!!). Also, you can ask me for any other moves. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Hi guys, I want to start a scramble challenge in LeafGreen! I don't want a too difficult one, so please be nice. :]
The only reqs are being not too harsh, a starter and no trades.
So go ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)