The VGC Spotlight: Featuring 2011 Regional Champion Robbie "biffsterPKMN" Miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not getting my room wrecked lol can we not trash the etap instead

But oh god maski incredible <3

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME IT'S WRONG TO HOPE, I'LL TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF EVERY TIME

God damn though aaron rofl I told you to use a good picture of me that one was when I was a nob since then I've lost like 2 stone and am actually pretty sexy ahahaha (keely knows how sexy i am i saw him yesterday)

Also fun fact if anyone's seen the quote kinneas caught about my master plan to become a magical girl... that picture is actually a sneak preview

Daniel was seeded 5th and had to play 5th seed Matteo "Matty85" Gini

You might want to fix that, cause there can't be two 5th seeds.

something tells me this is not going to end pleasently.(joking, duh) and that cybertron's going to have it up sooner than that (not joking, hopefully).

edit: nothing, I'd think it'd be interesting cuase he's the world champ of my division.

Must say it is pretty interesting reading about the other VGC players out there, great job on all the articles so far.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in the sake of feedback I must agree, this would be AWESOME.

Oh and I laughed when I saw "currently featuring two of the best female players in vgc" and shoelace was nowhere to be found XD
i had an interview earlier noob smith

loving the most recent set of interviews haha

keep up the good work cybertron/dtrain :)

but when solace/quinn/generic female was interviewed the OP didn't mention that you were one of the best female players did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)