i keep getting the incorrect seed.

The timer0 It says im calibrated with is C7B

After getting the exact same wrong pokemon for a while
i checked adjacent seeds and it is that what I am hitting
the adjacent seed uses timer0 of C7C

does anyone know how I can go around this problem
or do i have to recalibrate?

thank you
This is completely normal. Keep trying and you'll hit your target eventually. That's all you can do.

...Well, that, or try to find a seed using the other timer0 if you're impatient.

Is a Sweet Scent user absolutely necessary to calibrate for B2/W2, or can I also calibrate off a stationary legend like Cobalion?

Is a Sweet Scent user absolutely necessary to calibrate for B2/W2, or can I also calibrate off a stationary legend like Cobalion?
Yes, you can do that. Just remember that when you're actually RNGing the cobalion to account for the NPC (pkmn ranger) to the right of it. Otherwise, you're fine. Use a masterball to catch Cobalion during calibration, as it will make the process faster.

Since the Sandstorm raises the frame by 60 per second (and there's no known way of getting rid of it), what would be a good frame range?

Also, would the Sandstorm continue to increase the frame when in the menu and during the encounter?

@Uiru: Not until there's a new release.

Just remember that when you're actually RNGing the cobalion to account for the NPC (pkmn ranger) to the right of it.
NPCs like that Ranger that move on a set path don't count. It's all the other NPCs on that route that randomly turn/move that you've got to account for.

Wondering if anyone can help me.
I just got the RNG (I am using RNG Reporter 9.96.4 Beta) abuser and am trying to set my parameters. I imput all the information and IV and everything. I hit 'Search' in the Seed Encryption Variables section, and get that information, but nothing else happens. I've googled and looked at guides for answers but I cant find the answer, I even read the guide here on Smogon. I dont know what Im supposed to do to get anything to show up in the Results box. I would appreciated greatly if anyone could help me.

Wondering if anyone can help me.
I just got the RNG (I am using RNG Reporter 9.96.4 Beta) abuser and am trying to set my parameters. I imput all the information and IV and everything. I hit 'Search' in the Seed Encryption Variables section, and get that information, but nothing else happens. I've googled and looked at guides for answers but I cant find the answer, I even read the guide here on Smogon. I dont know what Im supposed to do to get anything to show up in the Results box. I would appreciated greatly if anyone could help me.
Are you playing B/W or B2/W2? Please provide more information.

DS used: DS Phat/Lite, DSi/DSi XL, or 3DS
Game played: Black, White, Black 2, or White 2

How many WNPCs are there in Nacrene City on B2W2?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Is there an issue with the current RNGReporter release and BW1 egg frames? I'm finding I'm plagued by having to set my minimum RNG advances to 3 instead of the usual 2 when RNGing eggs in BW1, and even then it's somewhat inconsistent.

The default parameter search range would yield your seed if you did the calibration process correctly. Check to make sure the date/time entered is when you start the game from the DS menu.
I have, I've repeated the process 4 times now.
I have the Reporter and the DS on the same date 11/5/12 (I did this yesterday).
I have the time, I even tested it out as +/- 1 second in case I was off.

I dont know what I could've done wrong.

Edit: After reading this again, Im wondering something. When you say 'start the game from the DS Menu" does that mean the time I put into the Reporter is from the DS boot menu, or when I start the game after the 'C-Gear on or off' menu?

EDIT 2: I got it to work. I was marking the time form after when it asks for the C gear. Thank you for the help.

How do I manipulate Yancy's pokémon?
THe Agonist mentioned it earlier. In RNGReporter, set ID to Yancy's ID (10303) and SID to 0.

Also choose encounter type "Gift Pokemon".

From my experience trying to manipulate Yancy's pokemon, it's really not worth RNGing. the PID frame advances way too fast (my initial frame was 59 and as soon as i pull up the menu, i'm at 110-120 range). I managed to RNG it, but there's really not anything significant about the pokemon (they don't have any good egg moves). Better to just soft-reset for the DW female and breed them.

THe Agonist mentioned it earlier. In RNGReporter, set ID to Yancy's ID (10303) and SID to 0.

Also choose encounter type "Gift Pokemon".

From my experience trying to manipulate Yancy's pokemon, it's really not worth RNGing. the PID frame advances way too fast (my initial frame was 59 and as soon as i pull up the menu, i'm at 110-120 range). I managed to RNG it, but there's really not anything significant about the pokemon (they don't have any good egg moves). Better to just soft-reset for the DW female and breed them.
What advances the PID frame?
It should be possible to RNG for iv's and retry until you get either female or whatever nature you want (same as entralink abuse).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)