League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
wasn't he not jiving on kt? he was used to being top personality or something (I'm quoting the monte cristo ama iirc) on his team so he clashed with kt communications wise

lilballz has been suspended from competitive play due to an eloboosting scandal and has retired

for you SC2 fans out there, MarineKing is now a league player and hit diamond 1 in 3 months of playtime

he is trying to put together an OGN team for champions winter

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
lilballz has been suspended from competitive play due to an eloboosting scandal and has retired

for you SC2 fans out there, MarineKing is now a league player and hit diamond 1 in 3 months of playtime

he is trying to put together an OGN team for champions winter
here's hoping he's not garbage. Nothing ever came of coca or puzzle or sC quitting, except for them coming back to starcraft and instead of being in the top ten koreans they suck dick. Except for coca. lastshadow (american terran) was living in the mvp house and got to dia 1 pretty quick, don't get me wrong certainly hard, but if you're in a teamhouse full of pro players, doesn't take that long, particularly if you have mech skill. Does that mean lastshadow is going to ever be on a pro team? probably not

Do you classify everything as being either carrying or feeding?

Support roles aren't focussed on last hitting anyway. The numbers seem fine, especially considering that either team's probable ADC (Twitch and Ezreal) had pretty high KDAs and since they lane with support, it's an indication that the support provided reasonable assistance.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Also it was a 50 min game. The throws get bigger late game if both teams are vying for the win hard.

Support roles aren't focussed on last hitting anyway. The numbers seem fine, especially considering that either team's probable ADC (Twitch and Ezreal) had pretty high KDAs and since they lane with support, it's an indication that the support provided reasonable assistance.
lmao

hit silver one, win three straight games for a TOTAL of 21 points. what the fuck? is that normal? i was a low pick in 2 of the three games too

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I won 4 for 31 in silver 1

i dropped to silver 2 on the way, then went back to silver 1, and got 25s for winning afterwards, god knows why

i not think u dun understand smthg here. this game only has feed or carry, not anything in btween. also look @ those noob boots, sona + thresh buy +5 boots 2 feed faster? jajajaja

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Curse organization has like the worst PR ever now, not that it was ever really good in the first place. I was watching Voyboy stream before going to bed, and during that time he got the news of Aphro getting kicked also, because he went from streaming and being in a good mode to looking really sad and frustrated, then he turned off the stream and peaced out.

Also need to start checking out WCG Korea VODS. This sale is also randomly pretty good, but gotta saving the $$$ for all the skins coming out during the holidays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)