Ashenlock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just want to thank you for your 153-win Tower Doubles team, I've been testing it in Subway, Maison, and Tree to gauge how well it could translate to more contemporary battle facilities
    Deleted your requests in the Workshop for the following reason stated in the OP: "Highly personal threads like RMTs and Trade stations (and the like) does not fit within these categories". Sorry for being this late with a response.
    Hi buddy, I got the events you're looking for. Can you clone in gen 7 as well?
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    It says you refused, try inviting me
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    So it worked, at last :D Thanks for the trades, and let me know if you want the Lunala back!
    Ashenlock
    Ashenlock
    It looks like I do have a clone of that Lunala, incidentally, from reloading an earlier save while it was in the PokeBank :D So you can keep that one.

Thanks for the Pokemon you gave me!
    hey some more info about dragonite

the moveset will be eq fire punch dd and outrage

and mash them is actualy quite good for metagross
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    I have decided im gonna rename a few but this set has the synergy I want

porygon z will be renamed blast em
    metagross will be renamed the smash em
    dragonite will be named trash em
    Ashenlock
    Ashenlock
    Cool! Good luck with them!
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    got to 63 with the team before an insane ammount of hax ended the run 3 flinch crits in a row 90% accrualcy move misisng 5 times in a row etc:(
    I grabbed them off Pokecheck so I'm fairly certain on their IVs and even after checking them at the Nimbasa City judge, I got "outstanding" potential and "can't be better in that regard" so I'm not entirely sure what's up =\ I may try another seed (again) to see if I get a better result.
    Sorry about the wait, I did pop on but I didn't see you so I left and re-entered, just in case.
    Black FC, I'll give you the straggler I left on Black. You can find it in my user info, I'm kinda floundering in tabs at the moment so I'll just add your code right now.
    I'm in a bit of a rush right now, so just get me whatever you want with a nickname in 5th gen capitalization format. I like nicknames.
    Heya. I can help with the durant as long as you don't mind the IVs probably sucking. In fact I have one on my Black file at this very moment. Can you trade ASAP?
    aaah I see, don't worry much about responding haha. You haven't been on since the vm so that kinda signal'd how busy you are. Hope things go better for ya, and all.

I haven't done much gbu recently either, well since your vm which is pretty much about a whole month. With school, and all too. Im just doing it to prepare for the 15th. Though gbu helped me alot since the time ya made the gbu thread. Most of the strategies you noted help me actually do good in tourneys and gbu in general haha. Though there are some quite amazing players out there nowadays..
    Hello Ashen. Gbu discussions(especially doubles) has sadly become a dead sub-section once you left. How have you been of the late?
    You still want the other 10, right? I'm going to get off the forums in a bit, but I'll continue to give you them on wifi
    edit: never mind, was asking for your fc but you posted it earlier
    No, as I've already Pal Parked most of them :v

It's really not a big deal at all though, as any up-to-date or Gen 5 legality checker will identify them properly.
    Also, just a heads up - if you run them through legal.exe the trash bytes will come up as invalid since that program hasn't been updated for HG/SS (which is what I'm migrating them into)
    The untouched ones all have their default movesets, so it's not a big deal. I have to delete Fly from Rayquaza anyway.
    Also, if you don't mind, before I transfer them I'm going to tutor the untouched versions gen 3 exclusive moves (i.e. Double-Edge for Ho-Oh or DynamicPunch for Beldum, though I'd have to evolve it)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…